Male HQ

All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi for discreet fun/companion/chat (compiled)

Teckie

Guest nature69

Hi..I'm seeking married man and discreet guys,if possibe can be regular buddies..

Hi i m discreet m/chn would like to be ur regulars.

Want me to bj n deep throat u cum

do email me if u keen to enjoy my bj at

gay1269@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bistocky

hi guys, seeking bi / married guys 30s -40s as friends n chat. i m stocky chn 40s 165 71 . email at maturechinese@msn.com. gym buddy, makan kakis, coffee kakis also welcome.

hi im new here i just uyo to know that i wan you to be myt txt mate and my firend because we both married and need the same

Hi i would like to know you. Please do leave ur mail behind for me to contact. )i'm not a member here. But i do patrons here often.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am 28 and seeking older men above 40 for some fun. Am willing to wear skimpy swim trunks and gstrings to be groped by older men. If interested do contact me at robliv16@yahoo.com thanks:)

u hav fb or myspace acc? can add me.

Hi, I am 28 and seeking older men above 40 for some fun. Am willing to wear skimpy swim trunks and gstrings to be groped by older men. If interested do contact me at robliv16@yahoo.com thanks:)

care to intro more about yourself

Guest manlybi

hi

i am a discreet and friendly chinest at east

40+++ 180 85kg manly, mature chinese, i still gym and swim

like to know any young guy, who is curious or stocky or bi or ....

i like mutual and safe fun only

write to me with stats, Mobile phone number (i text u only) and pic

Guest why only 1964

Hi, i am looking for someone who was born on year 1964 (Dragon year) for friend or more.

I am chinese 30 170 70. Looking forward to hear from you :)

I just curious, why only 1964? i am from 1963 so will that be ok?

Hi, i am looking for someone who was born on year 1964 (Dragon year) for friend or more.

BTW, one is "born in the year 1964 (or whatever year)," not "born on year, etc." You are born on a certain day, but born in a certain year. English 101! Cheers!

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

41yo, Eurasian, 165cm, 70kg Executive, somewhat stocky chaser top seeks similar or cubby/chubby/bears and/or mature btm/flex. PM me to find out more. Thanks.

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

Guest jackson

Just get to know this website from my frd, hope to know more frds from here.

My intro is 41chn 170 75, married man, top role.

My age 47 married man like to know u

steven_jee2005@yahoo.com.sg

Guest yippe

Just get to know this website from my frd, hope to know more frds from here.

My intro is 41chn 170 75, married man, top role.

I am new here manage to see this mail which dated one year back, hope is not late to know you guys. I also a married man 45 170 75 stocky fit, I gym at times, my email yippe18@hotmail.com

Guest orient99

hi

45 180 85 chinese discreet

manly and stocky built

gym and swim too

like to know younger guy who is stocky and bisexual too

write to me

Hi there. Wanna know you. Stocky,chn,29yo,crew cut,manly guy here.Love married man alot! Keen?

• kalel changed the title to All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi for discreet fun/companion/chat (compiled)
  • yoyQ changed the title to Seeking married/bisexual buddies
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic