Male HQ

All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi for discreet fun/companion/chat (compiled)

Teckie

Guest YOUR WIFE in pain

Hi... chn married bi 40 171 65 here seeking similar bi or married as fren and fun if click...

I prefer u to be above 165cm ht and above 65kg

thanks

Honey...is that really you?

Oh my god. I never believed when our son said that his father might be in a gay forum, but this is crazy!!!!

How could this happen to me? After all the years we're married and I even give you children, how could you? What evil possessed you?

I will file a divorce today.

What do you mean by 'look so hot'? What are the ages of these mature men, who look so hot?

Well, maybe meaty guys who look like they are in shape and proportional.

I define mature men from the late thirties and beyond. The stereotype is always forty-something.

Basically, a hot mature man is someone who maintains himself, i.e. a DILF.

Well, for a rough example, I think Parker Williams (the pxxn star) is a DILF.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&q=parker+williams&bav=on.2,or.&wrapid=tlif129975023727710&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1579&bih=696

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Guest

Well, maybe meaty guys who look like they are in shape and proportional.

I define mature men from the late thirties and beyond. The stereotype is always forty-something.

Basically, a hot mature man is someone who maintains himself, i.e. a DILF.

Well, for a rough example, I think Parker Williams (the pxxn star) is a DILF.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&q=parker+williams&bav=on.2,or.&wrapid=tlif129975023727710&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1579&bih=696

Hmmm...why would a young man like you be interested in a matured man? I've to apologise, but I'm just curious.

Hi I am seeking mature chinese bespectacled exec looking top. married men are welcomed. I am 26 174 83 chinese discreet btm. Drop me a message if keen.

hi am chn professional in 40's. do email me at lxtan06@gmail.com

cheers

Guest Guest

Mature guy, I would like to know u better. I'm a mature and also a senior admirer.

I'm 42, 183, 75. Straight looking, top, spec.

Wanna to have a drink?

Add me keoll125@hotmail.com. Keen to get to know u.
Guest Guest

Mature guy, I would like to know u better. I'm a mature and also a senior admirer.

I'm 42, 183, 75. Straight looking, top, spec.

Wanna to have a drink?

Want have a drink with u. Add me kroll25@hotmail.com.

Hmmm...why would a young man like you be interested in a matured man? I've to apologise, but I'm just curious.

Maybe because I talk so weird that only mature men understand what I say.

And mature men are quite manly in a way...hehe.

Probably developed the liking from pxxn perhaps.

When I see some hot mature men, I feel like a vixen because I have this urge to snatch them away from their wives. :oops:

Don't get me wrong that I didn't receive enough love.

I come from a family where I have a loving father and nice uncles. :lol:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest marlkh

Hi, I am matured dad 50/168/70. Very discreet. Hope to meet some discreet bi dad too

Hello, I am married, discreet bi chn man in my mid 30s. Discreet, pleasant looking seeks only mature chn men age mid 40s and above...U keen?

If yes, pls email me at marlkh@hotmail.com

Tks!

Guest BiCurious

Hi

I am married seeking married guy who is bi. Priority is family. Someone who appreciate and have the need to satisfy the bisexual side in safe and responsible manner.

Prefer guy who is between 35 to 45 years old, easy going, enjoy good company. Sex/ fun is part of the basis for this "brotherly" sort of relationship that respect each other and safe guard each other information and families. Also open to non sexual activities.

Message me if you share the same.

Guest biwest

Hi

I am married seeking married guy who is bi. Priority is family. Someone who appreciate and have the need to satisfy the bisexual side in safe and responsible manner.

Prefer guy who is between 35 to 45 years old, easy going, enjoy good company. Sex/ fun is part of the basis for this "brotherly" sort of relationship that respect each other and safe guard each other information and families. Also open to non sexual activities.

Message me if you share the same.

hi i m looking for the same too

if you keen email me .

Guest biwest

I am seeking soulmate in a married guy. I am 37 years old, 179cn tall and weight 75kg. am chinese but dun speak the language well. Married. Wife currently still in the states; moving here by Sep. I am not into ONS. Hope to hear from you.

hi me too the same like you , if you intrested we can exchange my email .

hi

I am keen to meet a pleasant looking married man. I am in late 40s also pleasant looking and married to.Peter here.

Really hope to meet up with you. Where do do live and where are you working?

Regards,

Peter

Hello, I am married, discreet bi chn man in my mid 30s. Discreet, pleasant looking seeks only mature chn men age mid 40s and above...U keen?

If yes, pls email me at marlkh@hotmail.com

Tks!

• kalel changed the title to All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi for discreet fun/companion/chat (compiled)
  • yoyQ changed the title to Seeking married/bisexual buddies
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic