Male HQ

All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi for discreet fun/companion/chat (compiled)

Teckie

Guest Harry

Any guys who are married and would luv to have the curiosity and urge to try to be fxxked by top?

Married men had superb tight ass cos they do not finger themselves when masturbating nor being fxxked before.. so anyone taker?

love to try call me nine 11seven1565
Guest Bi West Married

Any guys who are married and would luv to have the curiosity and urge to try to be fxxked by top?

Married men had superb tight ass cos they do not finger themselves when masturbating nor being fxxked before.. so anyone taker?

I do not finger myself but use butt plug. Got various sizes. That way while JO or screwing my spouse, I am able to work my arse around the plug by contractions and expansion. Very good exercise to keep the arse tight. Do you want to see or feel the contractions some day?

About me : Chinese, early 40s, decent and manly, attached

Hope to seek : Married/attached, manly, mature in thinking, easy going, chinese working professionals

To establish a simple and discreet friendship with intimacy occasionally. Both parties need not probe or share too much about personal & family info, to enjoy sheerly the moments together.

Please email : wtan_2011@yahoo.com.sg

I do not finger myself but use butt plug. Got various sizes. That way while JO or screwing my spouse, I am able to work my arse around the plug by contractions and expansion. Very good exercise to keep the arse tight. Do you want to see or feel the contractions some day?

Hi Bi West Married, wat your stats... im bi married too.

Guest Bi West Married

Hi Bi West Married, wat your stats... im bi married too.

Hee there, me 40, 176, 78 atheletic, mixed and got place. What are your interests for the type of fun you are looking for?

Guest Marc

Off today. Am chinese 46, 1.78, 76 kg. Married but horny today. Keen to explore with same.

Hello, I am in my mid 30s, chn. Tall & Stocky guy, discreet & married bi seeking mature chn men mid 40s to have fun! Im TOP! If anyone keen, pls email me at marlkh at hot mail dot dom

Thanks!

Guest Bi2bi

Hello, I am in my mid 30s, chn. Tall & Stocky guy, discreet & married bi seeking mature chn men mid 40s to have fun! Im TOP! If anyone keen, pls email me at marlkh at hot mail dot dom

Thanks!

Keen but not into anal. Bj maybe. In raffles plc but will be heading to shogan. Hope to have a chance for a change.

Hi Guys,

I am a bi, married 43, married, indian and my stats : 163, 85, hairy, little chubby, stout and stay in Jurong.

I am looking for Top or Versatile guys for friendship & more. I am open to anything as long as it is 100% mutual. I like someone who is matured, kind, understanding, humurous and easy-going. Looks and size not an issue but must have a good tool and skill.

I prefer to meet guy(s) in or near Jurong but open to other locations too. It will be good if the guy(s) has his own place. If hotel - share the costs equally.

If you feel that my requirements are reasonable, please drop me a mail to: ma_lf_sh@hotmail.com or sms me at 83067628.

Cheers!

Hi, am seeking discreet guys for fun. Am 35 165 60 chn. If interested, feel free to write.

Cheers,

Adrian

hi age 50 staying at west 74kg and 177cm.

nine 3 eight 3 six 3 nine 3

hope to hear from u soon

Guest Jazzkon

I'm a married man and is in need to have someone to bj or hj me. Not sure who is keen to provide me the service. I willing to do to that person also. Sharing the common interest and experience. Thank you.

I'm a married man and is in need to have someone to bj or hj me. Not sure who is keen to provide me the service. I willing to do to that person also. Sharing the common interest and experience. Thank you.

here is married 54yo slight paunch, 167cm, 74kg. willing to give bj and hj if we click. care to meet for coffee first? do write to me kimlo777@yahoo.com

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Athens22

Hi all,

I m a married bi looking for fun... Inexperience and first time... Pls be patient and forgive me for my ignorance...

SMS - Edited - to discuss further...

Thks and have a gd day...

Edited by oralb
No mobile number, and pls if you think of making a prank, we will work with the authority to nail you down
Guest Bi West Married

Hi, am seeking discreet guys for fun. Am 35 165 60 chn. If interested, feel free to write.

Cheers,

Adrian

Adrian - how to contact you for some kinky fun?

Guest what sort of kinky fun?

Adrian - how to contact you for some kinky fun?

Hey, what sort of "kinky" fun are you thinking of. When I read this my impression was that you were interested in more than just jo, bj or anal.

So what is it?

Guest Bi West Married

Hey, what sort of "kinky" fun are you thinking of. When I read this my impression was that you were interested in more than just jo, bj or anal.

So what is it?

Into Leather! What are you interested in, over and above edging, deepthroating or pucker ballooning / widening?

Guest what sort of kinky fun?

Into Leather! What are you interested in, over and above edging, deepthroating or pucker ballooning / widening?

Everything else that is entirely sensual. Keen?

Guest Bi West Married

Everything else that is entirely sensual. Keen?

Would it be appropriate to interpret from your one liner - you are someone looking to seek the gratification of the physical and especially of the sexual appetites only?

The activities listed previously are indeed physical but those have a rather spiritual or intellectual element too, in addition to sensuality!

• kalel changed the title to All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi for discreet fun/companion/chat (compiled)
  • yoyQ changed the title to Seeking married/bisexual buddies
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic