Male HQ

All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi for discreet fun/companion/chat (compiled)

Teckie

Guest manlybi

Any bi or married wanna meet later late night said after 1130?

place available at tpy

hi i am very discreet married bi, chinese

big built mid 40s, manly , i like to meet in the night

new_birds@hotmail.com

pls give yr intro n picture etc

Guest ah boi

I'm a married man and is in need to have someone to bj or hj me. Not sure who is keen to provide me the service. I willing to do to that person also. Sharing the common interest and experience. Thank you.

Hello. Keen to bj for you.

I'm married as well and newbie and very curious..ha..ha..

Chn 37 175 76 staying at punggol. Hope to find a soul mate at my neighbourhood.

If u looking for gym fit, I'm not your type. I'm lazy, dun excerise, and have man boob... :P

Hi ya intersting indeed you got a 2nd home in pg? haha.. a newbie here, lovely wife & 1 6yr old, Chnmix 36 183 91, from Penang Malaysia, same thing curios for first 'try/G0y', but very concern for lots of things, ie secret, family, health, discreet and etc. Read a lot about ltr and the works, but a little lost here, advice pls as now just the internet to fill the on and off craves..

Nope it is just that getting married isn't getting all the sex you want and you also sick of DIY and dun wan to look for a woman cos it may become sticky and you really loved your wife. so you ended up looking and hoping to find a married man who is as horny wanted some clean fun but stay "faithful" in a certain way cos it is brotherly help u are seeking.... hahhah and in any case married man still put our family first and we understands each other....

This must be the site for me, same thing. 35 turning 36, 183, 91 man, with lovely with and a son, expects that a married guy would have that sense of responsibility to keep this kinda things under wraps, but still horny at times like myself here, any of you guys in Penang email me..: thespongebob at gmail dot com.

Nope it is just that getting married isn't getting all the sex you want and you also sick of DIY and dun wan to look for a woman cos it may become sticky and you really loved your wife. so you ended up looking and hoping to find a married man who is as horny wanted some clean fun but stay "faithful" in a certain way cos it is brotherly help u are seeking.... hahhah and in any case married man still put our family first and we understands each other....

Spot on, email me would like to know more on how you cope... thespongebob at gmail dot com

regards

I'm a married man and is in need to have someone to bj or hj me. Not sure who is keen to provide me the service. I willing to do to that person also. Sharing the common interest and experience. Thank you.

What type of stat men u r looking for? Me 172,69 kg chn ok for u? dick size as shown..

Agree dude. Im married and feel the same way too. Am at jurong area. 30 170 62. if keen email me at ceratoguy at yahoo dot com. Very discreet too.

I'm not here to impose moral judgement on married guys here, but I have a few questions for you guys:

Do you love your wife?

Do you love your child/children?

Do you think you can keep this double life a secret forever?

Do you think it is better that you leave your married life, if you are really a homosexual?

Do you think that your indecisiveness will affect the lives of your wife and children?

Why do you get married in the first place?

Guest Iasskon

What type of stat men u r looking for? Me 172,69 kg chn ok for u? dick size as shown..

No preference for me . Just need someone or somebody to do it for me. Pm me if you are keen. We can arrange for a date.

You are an old bird in BW with so many posting under your belt in the Personal Folder.

You know very well that I do not allow posting of ad on the Main forum.

Please use your head with a brain to think before you post.

There will be no more warning for you if you are caught posting your ad in any other folders except the Personal folder.

You are an old bird in BW with so many posting under your belt in the Personal Folder.

You know very well that I do not allow posting of ad on the Main forum.

Please use your head with a brain to think before you post.

There will be no more warning for you if you are caught posting your ad in any other folders except the Personal folder.

Yes young bird.

• kalel changed the title to All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi for discreet fun/companion/chat (compiled)
  • yoyQ changed the title to Seeking married/bisexual buddies
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic