Male HQ

All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi for discreet fun/companion/chat (compiled)

Teckie

Guest ben kamal
i m bi - 178 77 chn gym. But i prefer stocky, meaty to chub guys.

Hi I am 33 170 80 stcoky beefy built in the east for discreet clean fun, jerk off,oral.. My email and msn is eastpak2007@hotmail.com

Guest Janusis

I am also seeking a JO buddy. 30ch 170 72. Married

Email: subaruimpreza678@hotmail.com

Hi,

I am also seeking a JO buddy. Me 35yo/166/90. Looking for someone my age and younger, preferably married or bi. Thanks.

Email me at kenqurelle@yahoo.com

Guest -and_rew142-
Hi

26c/167/60 seeking bi/married as friends/jo buddy. Staying in the west.

email me or msn me - kazanfan@hotmail.com

hi i dont know whether this can email as i dont know how to operate hotmail.you can you email me at and_rew142@ yahoo.com.sg thanks

Guest Manly Malay

I am a manly stocky chubby malay guy.Matured and very discreet. Also seeking mature chinese guys for friendship and fun. Email me at sidekick@asia.com If you want clean discreet fun without strings attached check me out...hahah!

I am a manly stocky chubby malay guy.Matured and very discreet. Also seeking mature chinese guys for friendship and fun. Email me at sidekick@asia.com If you want clean discreet fun without strings attached check me out...hahah!

Hey man, do you mind a matured eurasian guy who is attached so is not looking for bf but more of fun and no strings attached fun too. I am vers but more btm and i sure to suck and be fxxked.

dave

Guest Manly Malay
Hey man, do you mind a matured eurasian guy who is attached so is not looking for bf but more of fun and no strings attached fun too. I am vers but more btm and i sure to suck and be fxxked.

dave

Hey sure I am so excited to get to know more about you.

well.......... you can contact me at 9438XXXX ......... Sam.

OB Note: Sam, Please do not place your mobile number here, as you dont know how many pple is reading the forum, moreover, we have no way to verify the number or ensure that the number doesnt belongs to someone else. Hence leave down your email or directly contact the person via PM

<

Hope to know u....me stocky Chinese bi guy....in Skang...1.7 75 38yr....keen let me know how to contact u....

or any email to reach u......

Guest alex lee
Hi, seek 1 to 1 or group fun with married bi,preferably stocky mature. Place available on weekday evening at north. Me 35 chn 172 72 flexi

Hi. I'm 45 years old caucasian, bi-curious married. tall, handsome, big guy (not fat but not skinny) need discretion. Want to try? expatap@gmail.com

Hi there, anyone seek a 31 173 78 chinese, manly n straight acting guy? Any matured man keen can send a mail to toxz@hotmail.com Hope to hear from u guys out there!

Hi how are you.? i am interested to learn more about u. What are your favourites liking?

Any older man / Bi / married mature ?? Say 45 years old and above. Men will some belly or tummy is a plus!

I am 32yrs old/ 180cm / 77kg - Chinese.

Hi I am 55 yo chinese singaporean 167 85kg w beer belly. Are u keen? If so email k3_e5@yahoo.com.sg please. Thanks

Wow, this forum is hot... teeming with lots of guys who wanna play :)

So I would also like to join in.. and hopefully get some hot sizzling fun. I'm chinese, 34/168/63, gymfit, muscular... so told good-looking :) Some say I look like pinoy, others say I'm indonesian.. or even thai.. well, if we meet, you can see me in my full naked glory... and be the judge... :)

I'm bi (with a gf too, like Bedokbi), and pure top... I should think a very good one at that :) Started off with girls at the univ.. but nowadays, apart from my gf, all my other (discreet) contacts are with guys. And ohhh... I have quite a big (and thick) one too :)

I prefer lean toned bottom or flex-btm guys who can take me for a long pumping session. I don't mind 3somes too :)

Wow, this forum is hot... teeming with lots of guys who wanna play :)

So I would also like to join in.. and hopefully get some hot sizzling fun. I'm chinese, 34/168/63, gymfit, muscular... so told good-looking :) Some say I look like pinoy, others say I'm indonesian.. or even thai.. well, if we meet, you can see me in my full naked glory... and be the judge... :)

I'm bi (with a gf too, like Bedokbi), and pure top... I should think a very good one at that :) Started off with girls at the univ.. but nowadays, apart from my gf, all my other (discreet) contacts are with guys. And ohhh... I have quite a big (and thick) one too :)

I prefer lean toned bottom or flex-btm guys who can take me for a long pumping session. I don't mind 3somes too :)

I am keen. Send me an email please.

denntit@yahoo.com

Hi,

I'm 170 64 chn 29 here, discreet str8 acting.

I'm seeking married and discreet guys 25-38yo to be buddies. Just doing stuff and having fun behind doors, and normal frens outside if met.

Please add me on msn boyfren@live.com.sg for trading picture, I have cam.

Not into sissies or gay guys seeking relationship.

• kalel changed the title to All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi for discreet fun/companion/chat (compiled)
  • yoyQ changed the title to Seeking married/bisexual buddies
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic