Male HQ

All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi for discreet fun/companion/chat (compiled)

Teckie

we are a married local couple that enjoys the company of bi men. trying to organise a "play date" for tomorrow, Sunday 5th Feb 2023. We're good during the daytime and can host. 

we are both in our late 40s, and look and feel much younger. he is 8", bi flex top and she loves joining in or directing the play time. both sexy, sensual and sane, with a dash of pizzazz and large spoonful of humour. 

read our profile for more detailed info about us. 

be bisexual/pansexual..... orally generous, well endowed (her request), or a bubble butt (his request). if u wanna bring a friend, let us know too. 

communication is important to us, so you will need to read this, understand it,  reply via PM with a telegram contact. one line introductions get ignored. 

see u tomorrow 

Edited by Married4boyz

Am Married...2 kids. 55y/190cm/95kg chn/eurasian mix.

Looking for similar for chat, friendship, over drinks. Coffee or otherwise. Age range >=50y preferred to have more in common.  No singles too.

Starting a small chat group consisting of similar profiled (>50y, married) guys for chat and drinks.  Group has 3 now.  So a few more is good.  

PM me if you fit the profile.

Looking for similar for chat, friendship, over drinks. Coffee or otherwise. Age range >=50y preferred to have more in common.  No singles too.

Starting a small chat group consisting of similar profiled (>50y, married) guys for chat and drinks.  Group has 3 now.  So a few more is good.  

PM me if you fit the profile

4 hours ago, nate42 said:

PM me if you fit the profile.

tele me

chn 55 married 162/66

I am Chinese married bi, 178 88 42 Chi. Will be in kl tomorrow with place- seeking to have discreet light fun (kiss, hug, oral or can proceed further if clicked) preferable with bi married man (age 30-50). Thanks. 

I am Chinese married bi, 178 88 42 Chi. Will be in kl tomorrow with place- seeking to have discreet light fun (kiss, hug, oral or can proceed further if clicked) preferable with bi married man (age 30-50). Thanks. 

• yoyQ changed the title to Seeking married/bisexual buddies
  • kalel changed the title to All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi for discreet fun/companion/chat (compiled)