Male HQ

All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi for discreet fun/companion/chat (compiled)

Teckie

On 2/8/2023 at 2:11 PM, oxt85 said:

I’m 36 168 55 chn twinkish/boyish guy. Not married but would love to chat with married man. 

Chat, friends, some fun if click. I’m open.

tele me at: sflnth00

I once had a chat with a Married Chinese...later i found out his wife wtd to chat with me...so maybe not gd to get involved... My 2 cents

.#TrueStory

I have never been in a serious rship before

I have a nephew & a niece & babysitting them makes me vomit blood

After reading so many posts in this thread:

Imagine a Guy, married with a wife & committed to a kid> if got In-Laws or Parents even worst >> where is he gonna find Quality-Time to unwind & dangle his dick while his wife submissively rims his ass or blows him & fireworks🥳🎉🧨will fill the room when both reach Orgasm or when Anal is completed... Sex Life btw married couples is dead... my view... As a Gay Men looking from the outside

That is why

I am taking a risk

To P/Msg a Married Man here

I'm not here to "rock the boat of his marriage"... i only want to spice up his sex Life...& Do it for free/charity.

Hi, i'm in my 30s, 170/70, leanfit and sporty married with kids. Looking for the same and likeminded regular for long term friendship and exploration. Into massage (giver) yet I would love to receive that in leading to relax mood for more. Non-anal seeker. Would be great if you are in the north. Taking things slow is the way for me. If this fits you, do drop me a PM. Thank you.

Note: Line chat will be preferred.

On 3/21/2023 at 11:57 AM, leantonedboy said:

Used to have a mature regular fwb with place in the north. Super fit & lean with hard abs. Swims alot hence very tan hehe. Super my type as i like fit mature uncles. 

We had similar fetish for tights/lycra so we wore each other during our meet up. 

Really hoping one day we can meet up again. 

DM me

• yoyQ changed the title to Seeking married/bisexual buddies
  • kalel changed the title to All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi for discreet fun/companion/chat (compiled)