Male HQ

How to cut down your weight and what kind of exercise should I do?

Jamessgwong

• Jamessgwong changed the title to How to cut down your weight and what kind of exercise should I do?

Climb up staircase come down using lift....brisk walk don't stop for 20-30mins....start from small. Avoid gas drink. The objective is to sweat more....some take shortcut like Garcinia product it help burning n losing..go google n see your family doctor or your frequent doctor if u can take this. 

6 hours ago, Jamessgwong said:

What kind of workout do you recommend beside cut down on my food intake

Walk... walk and walk if you are into gym

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

6 minutes ago, Jamessgwong said:

It’s very hard for me, didn’t know where to start and how to start? Can anyone gave me an advice, thanks.  What food should i take for my breakfast,Lunch and Dinner? What time should I stop eating?

you can eat whatever you want as long as the total calories you eat is less than the calories you burn. start by noticing the calories per serving in the products that you eat.

12 hours ago, Jamessgwong said:

How to Calculate calories? What if I’m very hungry?

Dont just drink water lol. If you are hungry, try to low calorie snack or something that keeps you full for long time. This actually is something you need to experiment with, as what keeps your tummy full is different for different people.You need to understand that there is no quick and easy solution to losing weight. Millions of years of evolution has tuned our body to conserve energy and fat is the energy currency of the body and it will fight like hell to preserve it, especially when it senses you are losing too much of it too quickly. So there is no easy solution to it and you need to be patient. It will be difficult to count calories but remember it is a life long journy not a destination. Exercise will help in the long run!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2024 at 11:21 AM, radiusulnar said:

I have been told intermittent fasting works very well. The person who swears by it has a 6 pack and when I did it for a few months I lost quite a lot of weight.

I tried IF also. Lost about 8kg. But went on a trip and everything came back. 😥😥😥😥 hasn’t been able to achieve the same result since then.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.