Male HQ

Lasered all the pubic hair for hygiene reasons

Cavalier

12 hours ago, Cavalier said:

Over the years, I built up confidence to change in the locker room. I lasered all the pubic hair for hygiene reasons and its more liberating especially if i go to onsens.

Seeing more men laser off all pubic hair lately. Wise choice. 
Do you find that hairless down there tends to attract more unwanted attention from other guys nearby? 

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Seeing more men laser off all pubic hair lately. Wise choice. 
Do you find that hairless down there tends to attract more unwanted attention from other guys nearby? 

Oh but I want the attention! Kidding, I am not trying to count how many people stare at me. I laser everything off because i do not like hair sticking out of my underwear or trunks.

i also lasered the naval hair trail because I didnt like it.

i do not count stares as unwanted attention, unless you are talking about people approaching? Havent had such encounters

1 hour ago, Cavalier said:

Oh but I want the attention! Kidding, I am not trying to count how many people stare at me. I laser everything off because i do not like hair sticking out of my underwear or trunks.

i also lasered the naval hair trail because I didnt like it.

i do not count stares as unwanted attention, unless you are talking about people approaching? Havent had such encounters

And plus.. you look smooth and sexy!

11 minutes ago, YYYY said:

Hair is nature's way of protecting your crotch. It's actually healthy to have a hairy crotch. Having no hair is not more hygienic - that's a myth.

Myth?  Certain hormonal scents released by hair are meant to entice the other sex.  I am a huge supporter of shaving all your pubic hair and that include your armpit AND your ass hair (if any).  I also find GUY with thick moustach and goatie beard extremely unhygienic. If your hair is long, like those K-pop singers, go get it trimmed in army standard.   Thank you.

Edited by Sweetie Pie

57 minutes ago, Sweetie Pie said:

huge supporter of shaving all your pubic hair and that include your armpit AND your ass hair (if any).  I also find GUY with thick moustach and goatie beard extremely unhygienic.

YOU  must be of the younger gen! No, we dont shave

but some race/culture tend to keep their facial hair, chest hair, while it s unhygenic to an extent as you eat and breathe around that area

& I believe most Japanese do not

On 9/29/2024 at 8:24 PM, Cavalier said:

Over the years, I built up confidence to change in the locker room. I lasered all the pubic hair for hygiene reasons and its more liberating especially if i go to onsens.

When you say laser, do you mean IPL?

QNA

1 Why do IPL?

I am more confident without the hair sticking out all over the place.

2 Does it hurt?

If the laser intensity is high, it is like ant bites, scrotum region can feel more pain, simply because I have more hair ducts there.

My tolerance of pain is high.

3 How often do I need to do the IPL?

Once a month for the first year.

After that, roughly 4-8 weeks for maintenance.

4 How much is one session?

Armpit, belly area, boyzillian, roughly $250. I am sure there are cheaper ones out there, but I am okay with the current service at Japan IPL.

5 Do you get stares?

I think it is the same number of stares if you go to an onsen. People generally look at the face and body first before the genitals.

6 Benefits of being so smooth?

Increased confidence, can swim with tiny low cut trunks, less itching because no hair, slightly less soap required? Haha, partner gets to enjoy more.

7 Does it help with scuba diving?

Shaving body hair can be beneficial for scuba diving, primarily by enhancing comfort. I prefer shaving for a smoother feel. Additionally, it can help with the fit of wetsuits, as hair creates some friction and discomfort.

8 Is the IPL permanent?

Unfortunately, the results vary from person to person.

I would claim IPL is a semi-permanent solution.

In my case, the hair has become thinner (90% thinner), less dark (70% lighter), less dense (some areas no more growth), and grows slower (80% slower). The overall feel is always smooth.

9 Is there a way to save some money on IPL?

After a year of treatment, you could cut down on the sessions.

Since the hair grows much slower, you can shave it yourself. Instead of going every 4-8 weeks, you could stretch it to once every 8-10 weeks.

However, the results vary from person to person. I used to be very hairy in certain areas.

10 What does it look like after each IPL session?

In my opinion, it makes my average sized penis look slightly bigger because there is no hair covering.

11) What does it feel like after each IPL session?

During the first few hours, nothing much. Within the first 4-72 hours, there might be some discomfort especially if you sweat a lot in those regions. Remember to apply moisturizer.

Edited by Cavalier

My legs, pubic regions and chin are all lasered. I find IPL better than shaving/waxing if you are going for a smooth surface. Stubbles are a pain to brush against and in-grown hair may be hurt sometimes. IPL is also semi-permanent.

Separately, I don't find hairlessness to be hygiene-related. I do however find that hair, because it traps sweat, can worsen odour especially at pubic areas. I enjoy my men with facial, armpit and chest hair.

1 minute ago, blankblizzard said:

My legs, pubic regions and chin are all lasered. I find IPL better than shaving/waxing if you are going for a smooth surface. Stubbles are a pain to brush against and in-grown hair may be hurt sometimes. IPL is also semi-permanent.

Separately, I don't find hairlessness to be hygiene-related. I do however find that hair, because it traps sweat, can worsen odour especially at pubic areas. I enjoy my men with facial, armpit and chest hair.

yes to each his own. 
my main reason is self confidence.

2 minutes ago, Cavalier said:

yes to each his own. 
my main reason is self confidence.

I still love some trimmed hair. Important  to wash off the cheese than hairless there

Would definitely preferred a clean armpit for licking and body odour 

2 minutes ago, Justcurious_87 said:

I will ask, can you or does anyone IPL their balls and goonch? I've felt waxed balls before and it was amazing. 

Yes. I do.
See my QNA!

I do think it is more attractive to be hairless and feels great when being intimate.

Edited by Cavalier

1 minute ago, pthc said:

After IPL, hair still will grow?

Yes, some hair will still grow. 
The results vary from person to person.

However, the hair will be less dark, less coarse, take longer and longer to grow back, and it has a smooth and fine texture.

IPL is a semi permanent solution.

39 minutes ago, Cavalier said:

Yes, some hair will still grow. 
The results vary from person to person.

However, the hair will be less dark, less coarse, take longer and longer to grow back, and it has a smooth and fine texture.

IPL is a semi permanent solution.

Tried SHR. the pulsing a bit painful

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.