Male HQ

Lasered all the pubic hair for hygiene reasons

10 hours ago, Balestier said:

See see see .. I don't mind

13 hours ago, bluerunner said:

For those of you who laser off everything down south, do you feel embarrassed when you change openly in public? 
How’s your feeling at that time and how do you overcome that feeling of embarrassment?

I starting feel awkward but get use to it.

i still strip and wash my trunk at basin 

strip and walk to the bath area

some will see and thumb up 

other will want to feel. 
I let them touch

is ok 

now I pull back my foreskin 

ni worries about hair getting caught

3 hours ago, Jimlim said:

I starting feel awkward but get use to it.

i still strip and wash my trunk at basin 

strip and walk to the bath area

some will see and thumb up 

other will want to feel. 
I let them touch

is ok 

now I pull back my foreskin 

ni worries about hair getting caught

Too bad guys cover towel in onsen are mostly waxed or straight. 

Posted (edited)
On 10/3/2024 at 12:58 AM, cuddlebuddy10 said:

Ah I’m gonna wax this weekend. Haha. To those experienced folks, what are some of the after care I can use to pamper my area around the groin? TYIA!

Remember not to bathe with hot water, apply skin booster and aloe vera gel on the waxed areas, refrain from exercise for at least a day, try to sweat less for the first 12-24 hours.

Edited by Cavalier

1 minute ago, Cavalier said:

Remember not to bathe with hot water, put skin booster and aloe vera gel on the waxed areas, refrain from exercise for at least a day, try to sweat less for the first 12-24 hours.

Thank you! I will try to remember… haha. Think I might have sweat abit more than I wanted do when I wax previously.. 

On 10/7/2024 at 5:39 PM, Cavalier said:

Trust my words lor. Confirm works.

or you can try it out for yourself! Once a year, Japan IPL has free boyzillian roadshow.

lolz what is meant by ‘free boyzillian roadshow’? We get to see a demo free 🫣 or better still get a trial session 🤗?

3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Japan IPL has no male therapist from what I know. All female therapist. 

If the female therapist does not mind, then why should I mind?  Unless client is hoping for HE from a male therapist, then I guess the gender of therapist matters 🫣 

5 hours ago, Yunomori_member said:

Annual event: One day free for you to try for 150 shots (for a small area)

lolz would be fun to cut out a pattern (❤️ ?) and IPL only that area… look cool 😎 

1 hour ago, MikeC said:

If the female therapist does not mind, then why should I mind?  Unless client is hoping for HE from a male therapist, then I guess the gender of therapist matters 🫣 

That’s her job. She can’t choose. I don’t think she mind. It’s the client who will be choosy. 
Personally, I would choose a male therapist. 

On 10/2/2024 at 2:01 PM, bluerunner said:

For those of you who laser off everything down south, do you feel embarrassed when you change openly in public? 
How’s your feeling at that time and how do you overcome that feeling of embarrassment?

Nope, no feelings of any embarrassment at all. I still change openly in public and anyone who wants to take a look, or do more than just take a look, they are most welcome to do so. 

On 10/12/2024 at 2:55 PM, singalion said:

But some remove all their hair to avoid for noting that actually they have white/silver pubic hair and people could assume they are above 40s.

dont worry from the skin pigmentation :
You can easily differentiate grandpas to uncles to youths 

hair dying  can be easily  performed too, without the need to of purposely going to.....

On 10/13/2024 at 5:07 PM, QinWei said:

dont worry from the skin pigmentation :
You can easily differentiate grandpas to uncles to youths 

hair dying  can be easily  performed too, without the need to of purposely going to.....

sounds like expertise. ha ha

But in the dark maze at sauna? Can't differentiate, But those who are either shaved or lasered like baby skin, I always assume they might be above 45y.

12 minutes ago, QinWei said:

y sauna?
99% of the time most are not in sauna
Why is that a point?

The point is that these guys tend to make others think they are younger. For that reason they laser off their pubic hair or shave it.

Otherwise you would see the grey pubic hair.

Why do many men above 35y shave their hairs at the balls?

Sorry, if you don't get the point.

On 10/16/2024 at 3:11 PM, singalion said:

The point is that these guys tend to make others think they are younger. For that reason they laser off their pubic hair or shave it.

Otherwise you would see the grey pubic hair.

Why do many men above 35y shave their hairs at the balls?

Sorry, if you don't get the point.

You're spot on with that bro !

I have been generally going for waxing, and in between, I'll use my epilator to get rid of the new sprouting hairs.

The previous year, while looking after my Dad since his stroke, I hadn't the time to get waxed or use my epilator... and it grew out.

That's when I noticed the silver hairs !! and it kinda freaked me a bit, looking at that pepper and salt bush... lol.. my greying years have begun.

Anyway, the quickest solution was to buy a tube of "Bi---n" hair dye, just apply the paste onto my pubic bush while shaving my face

in the morning, and in 10 minutes the grey is all covered up nicely, and it does last for 2 weeks.

The fun thing is that I've been trying out various colours... lol... my private "cosplay" entertainment.  HeHe.

1 hour ago, mike_amk said:

The fun thing is that I've been trying out various colours... lol... my private "cosplay" entertainment.  HeHe.

Various colors, this is interesting!  Shouldn't the thick bush of pubic hair of a gay man look like a rainbow?  😄

On 10/13/2024 at 5:07 PM, QinWei said:

yes, i was the spot on!

8 hours ago, mike_amk said:

You're spot on with that bro !

Anyway, the quickest solution was to buy a tube of "Bi---n" hair dye, just apply the paste onto my pubic bush while shaving my face

in the morning, and in 10 minutes the grey is all covered up nicely, and it does last for 2 weeks.

The fun thing is that I've been trying out various colours... lol

2 hours ago, QinWei said:

yes, i was the spot on!

But hair dying might be difficult for the hair on your balls. They are just some here and there... ha ha Some guys got also hairs quite up on their dick, I mean the upper parts...

Would require a one to one hair dying of each hair down that area at balls or dick. 🤣

16 minutes ago, singalion said:

But hair dying might be difficult for the hair on your balls. They are just some here and there... ha ha Some guys got also hairs quite up on their dick, I mean the upper parts...

Would require a one to one hair dying of each hair down that area at balls or dick. 🤣

Quite frankly, the SHR boyzillian I went for did not reduce my pubic hair growth... so when it regrows it is still rather lush... LOL 🤣

that makes the dyeing or bleaching process quite simple. 👍

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.