Male HQ

There was a person showering openly without closing the door...

I went to a place for a swim. As i entered the changing room, there was a person showering openly without closing the door.

After i am done swimming, the person is still there showering openly.

Is this called cruising? Is this a common sight? Have you all encountered this or more than this?

How would you all have reacted? Just focus on what you need to do and leave after you are done? 

haha i have been in your situation before. previously bedok swimming pool was like that they have this open concept shower. 

yes this is consider some sort of cruising 

yes this is a common site even in the army there isnt any door in the toilet

there is nothing u can do as they prefer to shower in the open. 

if i not mistaken bedok reservior still has open concept shower if im not wrong

2 hours ago, Kentazmania said:

haha i have been in your situation before. previously bedok swimming pool was like that they have this open concept shower. 

yes this is consider some sort of cruising 

yes this is a common site even in the army there isnt any door in the toilet

there is nothing u can do as they prefer to shower in the open. 

if i not mistaken bedok reservior still has open concept shower if im not wrong

Open concept is a rare sight now.  I see most people in swimming pools prefer to close the doors during shower.  Shy?

50 minutes ago, Curious one said:

Open concept is a rare sight now.  I see most people in swimming pools prefer to close the doors during shower.  Shy?

either they are really shy or they may get an instant boner if someone is staring at them during shower when door is open

8 hours ago, radical said:

Is this called cruising? Is this a common sight? Have you all encountered this or more than this?

How would you all have reacted? Just focus on what you need to do and leave after you are done? 

It is less about cruising and more about dealing with someone with some form of OCD. Assuming you took a 1 hour swim, which means he has been soaping himself for over an hour, since he started before you entered the changing area, and was still there after you were done with your swim. There is not much you can do really as it is a mental issue and you can only hope that he seeks help to manage his impulses. 🤪

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

That is not cruising haha doesn't mean he open the door showering he is gay or bi haha he can be just a normal guy who prefer that way...no issue but please the eyes to see...haha if he stroke while is showering that is inviting....

One of my hint is if he showering next door or few steps away, to know if he is interested showering again next door or if u daring stroke your HARD cock passing by his cubicle..or take your time change up on the bench hehe 

I love open shower coz people can see your hot boy foaming n touching that hard nipple n cock haha 

So don't assume if someone choose to open the door n shower he is straight married n have kids....there is no rulz in that haha 

Don't compare western gay reality exposure to our sunny island but u can edit that fantasies n make it reality on your own...  Even better then u see in p*rn haha 

23 hours ago, radical said:

I went to a place for a swim. As i entered the changing room, there was a person showering openly without closing the door.

Long ago, I met a guy who was clearly on drugs earlier in the day or the evening before. He was brushing his teeth for half hour. 

On 10/10/2024 at 2:56 PM, radical said:

Probably cannot say it was cruising directly.

Most cruisers would look at you or look out whether you watch them and then play with their dick etc...

If they stay at themselves not bothering about others, then surely they are not cruising and actually straight guys.

There are straight guys who love to show off their toned body.

Means be careful on any approach.

Singapore ranks at one of the highest private water consumption places.

Some guys tend to shower for hours.

Not sure whether it is because of the low water prices or due to what reason people here tend to shower much longer than in other parts of the world.

I had certain encounters with guys and some were occupied in the shower more than 30 - 45 mins (before and often even after fun).

What nobody told them is that extensive showering and soaping (in particular with the not so skin friendly liquid soaps available here) they

damage their outer skin layer.

Best is, if you are keen in cruising or finding action to look at the guy in the swimming pool shower and see how he reacts. If he turns his front exposing his dick to you, then surely he is a cruiser. Otherwise, enjoy the view but keep to yourself.

Is this even unusual? If you frequent the pool, you know all sort of things happen. No rules saying you only have few mins to shower or must close door. I had seen naked guy shaving, naked guy literally wash clothes on the floor with door open. And the most amusing someone pooping naked with door open at the wc cubicle. Live and let live. Don’t like just move on. They won’t come out and force you to look what. 🤭 

• G_M changed the title to There was a person showering openly without closing the door...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.