Male HQ

Tantric massage has changed one's life for the better

This is a profound finding after 2 years in the search to perfecting the massage.

1. It helped us understand polarity and discover the inner masculine and feminine energies. We started becoming aware of what we were ashamed of within ourselves and started to release these attachments.

2. Through Tantric massage, we started creating more meaningful relationships. It has became more intimate and loving, giving us an experience of deep satisfaction and love, instead of feeding the constant loop of running after lustful thoughts.

3. Tantric massage is a respectful connection that supported us deeply in rebuilding the relationship to our own body. I learned to love more of me than I used to, and with that I was able to accept myself more, and enter relationships from a more emotionally and mentally balanced state of being.

4. We became capable of "lasting longer" and even experience more full-body bliss-states. In other words, we discovered what full-body orgasms feel like with the awareness of breathing (giver and receiver) throughout the session.

Do you agree? Have you try a good and blissful massage?

Edited by John Mason
7 hours ago, John Mason said:

This is a profound finding after 2 years in the search to perfecting the massage.

1. It helped us understand polarity and discover the inner masculine and feminine energies. We started becoming aware of what we were ashamed of within ourselves and started to release these attachments.

2. Through Tantric massage, we started creating more meaningful relationships. It has became more intimate and loving, giving us an experience of deep satisfaction and love, instead of feeding the constant loop of running after lustful thoughts.

3. Tantric massage is a respectful connection that supported us deeply in rebuilding the relationship to our own body. I learned to love more of me than I used to, and with that I was able to accept myself more, and enter relationships from a more emotionally and mentally balanced state of being.

4. We became capable of "lasting longer" and even experience more full-body bliss-states. In other words, we discovered what full-body orgasms feel like with the awareness of breathing (giver and receiver) throughout the session.

Do you agree? Have you try a good and blissful massage?

When will you be in Singapore?