Male HQ

Cucumber And Banana Inside Clinic

Guest Patient

Guest Patient

I went to visit a doctor today and noticed a fresh skinned and unskinned banana, a fresh long cucumber and a white squarish piece of material that look like stone inside a doctor room. There was a sign above it that read "ERECTILE DYUNCTION". Can any doctor here tell me what were those banana and cucumber there for? to show the texture or for penetration. Kind of curious and was too shy to ask the doctor just now. :oops:

I went to visit a doctor today and noticed a fresh skinned and unskinned banana, a fresh long cucumber and a white squarish piece of material that look like stone inside a doctor room. There was a sign above it that read "ERECTILE DYUNCTION". Can any doctor here tell me what were those banana and cucumber there for? to show the texture or for penetration. Kind of curious and was too shy to ask the doctor just now. :oops:

• Guest locked this topic