Male HQ

Cali Bugis - Big One!

Guest bnova

Guest bnova

Hi, Just want to share an incident during lunch time at Cali Bugis today. A well built Ang Moh (around late 40s) came into the steam room totall naked and sat in front me. What wow me was the size of his dick! I swear it is was at least 9 inches and with grith of a soda can. This is still flaccid so imagine if he get excited... :P He has a huge tatoo on his right butt and seems like there are also some tatoo lines on his dick too! Rather S&M but it just too difficult to forget witnessing someone so bold and yummy...

Does anyone know if he is regular or seen other interesting stuff?? :twisted:

Hi, Just want to share an incident during lunch time at Cali Bugis today. A well built Ang Moh (around late 40s) came into the steam room totall naked and sat in front me. What wow me was the size of his dick! I swear it is was at least 9 inches and with grith of a soda can. This is still flaccid so imagine if he get excited... :P He has a huge tatoo on his right butt and seems like there are also some tatoo lines on his dick too! Rather S&M but it just too difficult to forget witnessing someone so bold and yummy...

Does anyone know if he is regular or seen other interesting stuff?? :twisted:

Err ... how long were you in the steam room?

"Life it too short to be small"

I worked out at Cali bugis too and I did saw before this ang moh you mentioned.

Maybe it's the same guy. He has a tattoo and always naked at the dry sauna.

No doubt his cock is indeed big and thick

Marvelicous ! But I hardly bumped into him. Maybe we all workout at different time.

Can watch cannot touch. As I don't think he is gay.

Edited by ixmog

Guest fatty

I observed that the ang mohs who gyms at cali do not mind walking stark naked from the lockers to the showers and they shower without drawing the curtains while hardly any locals does that (so far I've seen 2 guys at orchard doing that). I thought the local boys should be less modest about their bodies since they have been through NS.

I also find that more ang mohs do not wear underwear compare to locals. Is this their culture? Personally I find it a huge turn-on to see guys putting on pants without underwear. Maybe this is why I prefer ang-mohs. haha...

• Guest locked this topic