Male HQ

Hot Men At It Fair

Guest yoyo

I was at the IT Fair yesterday with my cousin. Wow, lots of hot yummy men manning the booths and also bumped into a few PLU's shopping there. Lots of glance exchanges until my eyes were so very tired. :whistle:

My cousin decided to leave earlier to meet his friend and so I proceed to jalan jalan in Marina Square. Saw this 30+ guy sitting alone in Carl's Jr. After exchange glances, he followed me to the toilet and he milked me dry while whispering "you're so cute" into my ear. He wanted me to cum onto his palm, deep inhaled into the smell before wiping it with toilet papers. :whistle:

str8 decent looking, no specs, nice body ... my strong feeling -- he is an army office (or PTI) or PE teacher :D except that he's not tanned, white polo shirt with red stripes and a earth brown bermuda. I just cannot resist him :lol:

What's your encounter?

Guest Guest
I was at the IT Fair yesterday with my cousin. Wow, lots of hot yummy men manning the booths and also bumped into a few PLU's shopping there. Lots of glance exchanges until my eyes were so very tired. :whistle:

My cousin decided to leave earlier to meet his friend and so I proceed to jalan jalan in Marina Square. Saw this 30+ guy sitting alone in Carl's Jr. After exchange glances, he followed me to the toilet and he milked me dry while whispering "you're so cute" into my ear. He wanted me to cum onto his palm, deep inhaled into the smell before wiping it with toilet papers. :whistle:

Luckily he did not ask u to pass ur poo poo onto his palm and let him inhale ur poo.

Luckily he did not ask u to pass ur poo poo onto his palm and let him inhale ur poo.

Only if he asked and said "please ~~", I'll be happy to accommodate that. :whistle:

• Guest locked this topic