Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

Guest neh neh
18 minutes ago, CamperBoy said:

Will there be "Guests" sympathetizers targeting me if I say good riddance?

Well, good riddance! 

Ex-VSC officer sentenced to five years' jail for sexually abusing mentally disabled teenager

Koon Kok Wai was sentenced to five years' jail for sexually assaulting a mentally disabled teenager.Koon Kok Wai (handsome and manly above)  was sentenced to five years' jail for sexually assaulting a mentally disabled teenager. ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

Guest Guess guess who i am?
21 minutes ago, CamperBoy said:

Will there be "Guests" sympathetizers targeting me if I say good riddance?

Well, good riddance! 

Yes but i sympathise with you instead.

Guest guest
3 minutes ago, abang said:

Moderator, please have the courtesy to inform of the change in title.

Someone ( a guest) had duplicated this topic....

combine the thread...maybe not aware

My original title should stay because we are not "exposing" one case only.  

Sadly just today, another case emerged of similar nature is reported.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/ex-tuition-teacher-who-had-sex-with-15-year-old-boy-sentenced-to-a-year-in?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&link_time=1464239580#xtor=CS1-10

SINGAPORE - A former tuition teacher, who had sex with a 15-year-old male student, was jailed for 12 months on Thursday (May 26). Liew Kin Wah, 46, was working at a tuition centre when he committed three offences of sexual penetration of a minor and one of indecent act with a child at his home in Woodlands on Feb 27 last year.

.. read the article from the above link.

Edited by abang

Guest Ah Pui Neh Neh

Ex-tuition teacher who had sex with 15-year-old boy sentenced to a year in jail

Liew Kin Wah was jailed for 12 months on Thursday for sexually penetrating a 15-year-old male student.Liew Kin Wah was jailed for 12 months on Thursday for sexually penetrating a 15-year-old male student. PHOTO: ST GRAPHICS
Published
5 hours ago
Court Correspondent

SINGAPORE - A former tuition teacher, who had sex with a 15-year-old male student, was jailed for 12 months on Thursday (May 26).

Liew Kin Wah, 46, was working at a tuition centre when he committed three offences of sexual penetration of a minor and one of indecent act with a child at his home in Woodlands on Feb 27 last year.

He pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual penetration; the remaining charges were taken into consideration in sentencing.

edX
Ads by Rubicon Project

A district court heard that the schoolboy and Liew, now unemployed, came to know each other last year via a mobile chat application, "Scruff''.

After chatting for a while, the duo eventually decided to meet on Feb 27. They arranged to meet at Woodlands MRT station after the victim finished school.

They proceeded to Liew's home where the boy performed oral sex on Liew. Liew then went on to have anal sex with the boy.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Chee Ee Ling said the incident came to light when the boy's mother found out about her son's activities while looking through his mobile phone.

On May 20 last year, she took him to make a police report. The boy stated that he had had sex with several unknown males since 2013.

A senior consultant from the Institute of Mental Health said the boy was sexually attracted to both girls and boys upon reaching puberty. At the age of 13, he had a sexual relationship with a male. After they broke up, he got involved with four other males at different times.

The doctor felt that the boy was confused over his sexual identity and would benefit from psychological counselling to understand himself better and take steps to avoid being a victim of sexual assault again.

The prosecutor sought a jail term of 15 months for Liew while lawyer Amolat Singh said 12 months would suffice as there were no special aggravating factors, and everything happened on one afternoon. The court agreed.

In his written mitigation plea, Mr Amolat said his client, who has a degree in mathematics and management, was a primary school teacher for about 20 years before he joined the tuition agency. He left in May last year, and drove a taxi for about six months.

He said Liew was a very responsible and dedicated individual with good work ethics. He is remorseful and gave a solemn and sincere undertaking never again to get into any trouble, said Mr Amolat. He also said that Liew has totally stayed away from the chat website and other similar apps.

Liew could have been jailed for up to 10 years and fined for each charge.

Guys have a big problem when they choose to think with their small head.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 minute ago, cutejack said:

actually the boy also got several r/s ..so not only the ex tuition teacher at fault u know...hahaha

very unfair le....

The teacher's fault is he should jolly well know that all holes <Banned Words> yrs young r strictly out of bound.

No entry.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

31 minutes ago, snowball said:

tender Spring Chicken can be toxic too

lmao this made my day... well in my opinion the kid is let off too lightly in this case... harsher punishment need to be made even though a minor ~

In all my years in contact with teenagers, I have never fall for anyone of them.

And I don't think I will ever.

The harsh reality is much too heavy to bear.

Imagine squandering years of respect just for a moment's impulsive decision.

Pink Dot is coming but these 2 cases are reminders that we don't become sex offenders.

If there is a need, pay the entrance fee to a local bath-house.

There should be someone for everyone (unless the predator is utterly CMI).

At the very least while there, enjoy the sights (and sound) and the facilities provided at these venues.

Edited by abang
spell check

Guest nothing to say
On 5/25/2016 at 1:12 AM, mate69 said:

It is kinda unfortunate that this piece of news has to surface just a few days before PinkDot. :mellow:

Sigh.

The kangaroo and shit times have way to ensure it is reported near pinkdot.  I believed the case has been dragged on for quite some time already.   I don't know what was the agenda, but this faked cop and the tuition teacher brought tremendous shame to our community while we, the minority, are still trying hard to fight for recognition in our society. 

Guest Nightshade

As much as i believe the shit times is politically inclined to throw shade on us before pinkdot, i do not think public perception can be significantly affected by a few blacksheeps. Such cases happen all the time. It has happened before and will continue to happen. Shit times is like that. Not that it had much credibility in the first place.

Guest Fainted

Pinkdot can use this event to condemn those two guys so that our society know we are against such crime.  Otherwise I can't think of any other way to get us out of negative image because of incidents like this happened.

Guest Glyph

The law can't punish someone who didn't commit a crime, or worse, someone it's meant to protect. I think he still can be slapped with a 377A though. That said, I can't imagine coming out at the age of 15. Here's hoping he doesn't have parents-from-hell.. or something.

On ‎26‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 3:14 AM, Guest Ahgua said:

Another Lau ah gua bite the dust.

Another Xiao lian ah gua fall to the prey.....

On ‎26‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 4:26 AM, cutejack said:

actually the boy also got several r/s ..so not only the ex tuition teacher at fault u know...hahaha

very unfair le....

一个拍掌打不响, is only the youth can be classified as ignorant, is the same case as a underage girl have sex with man even though she agreed but the man will still go to jail....

11 minutes ago, MobyDick said:

What if the victim/ student is a top and he penetrated the tutor? Will he be charged for having sex with minor?

I believe that it's illegal to have sex with a minor regardless whether he is a top or a bottom.  I actually feel that the penalty for the tutor is not severe enough. 

What if both r not legal age?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest No sex please
23 minutes ago, Traveler3032 said:

I believe that it's illegal to have sex with a minor regardless whether he is a top or a bottom.  I actually feel that the penalty for the tutor is not severe enough. 

And regardless whether male or female:

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/female-teacher-jailed-one-year-for-sex-with-student-13

Ex-tutor who had sex with 15-year-old boy in Woodlands home sentenced to a year in jail

Posted on 27 May 2016

Elena Chong
The Straits Times
26 May 2016

A former tuition teacher, who had sex with a 15-year-old male student, was jailed for 12 months on Thursday (May 26).

Liew Kin Wah, 46, was working at a tuition centre when he committed three offences of sexual penetration of a minor and one of indecent act with a child at his home in Woodlands on Feb 27 last year.

He pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual penetration; the remaining charges were taken into consideration in sentencing.

A district court heard that the schoolboy and Liew, now unemployed, came to know each other last year via a mobile chat application, "Scruff''.

After chatting for a while, the duo eventually decided to meet on Feb 27. They arranged to meet at Woodlands MRT station after the victim finished school.

They proceeded to Liew's home where the boy performed oral sex on Liew. Liew then went on to have anal sex with the boy.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Chee Ee Ling said the incident came to light when the boy's mother found out about her son's activities while looking through his mobile phone.

On May 20 last year, she took him to make a police report. The boy stated that he had had sex with several unknown males since 2013.

A senior consultant from the Institute of Mental Health said the boy was sexually attracted to both girls and boys upon reaching puberty. At the age of 13, he had a sexual relationship with a male. After they broke up, he got involved with four other males at different times.

The doctor felt that the boy was confused over his sexual identity and would benefit from psychological counselling to understand himself better and take steps to avoid being a victim of sexual assault again.

The prosecutor sought a jail term of 15 months for Liew while lawyer Amolat Singh said 12 months would suffice as there were no special aggravating factors, and everything happened on one afternoon. The court agreed.

In his written mitigation plea, Mr Amolat said his client, who has a degree in mathematics and management, was a primary school teacher for about 20 years before he joined the tuition agency. He left in May last year, and drove a taxi for about six months.

Guest awkwardpenguin
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

how come MODERATOR must go repeat the same topic in another thread just started a few days ago ah.....?

For the benefit of some potential paedophiles masquerading as teachers or tutors.

Stop this stop this stop this stop this just stop it!! Gays, just stop this and all similar lewd acts. Stop it! The gay community already has a terrible image in the eyes of the law and public, male teachers are already being discriminated against, and decent male tutors find it very hard to get tuition assignments anymore! Please just stop it. It is incredible how some men can be that depraved.

27 minutes ago, Guest awkwardpenguin said:

And some teachers still insist that there is nothing wrong with masturbating while fantasising about their students! 

really???????? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

they insisted?

47 minutes ago, dreamerboy said:

Stop this stop this stop this stop this just stop it!! Gays, just stop this and all similar lewd acts. Stop it! The gay community already has a terrible image in the eyes of the law and public, male teachers are already being discriminated against, and decent male tutors find it very hard to get tuition assignments anymore! Please just stop it. It is incredible how some men can be that depraved.

Crazy.. You assuming we are doing it?  Dont be so emo!

I wonder if this kid was the same one, who kept bugging me for about one month, somewhere last Nov to Dec in grindr

He likes to hang around the public toilet at the Woodland mrt after school, and have random sex with strangers, old uncles to Indian workers to distress himself

He is actually not bad looking, and he will certainly be taken advantage of by the rest of the sex hungry uncles

He likes to to suck, be sucked and have unsafe unprotected sex with them in the cubicles 

A bit unsound, a bit weird in terms of character. he admitted he is very addicted to sex

In our one month's conversation, I advised him to seek help for his addiction, and encourage him to focus on his studies instead. His actions and activities will one day land himself and others in very hot soup with the law

When I refused to meet him and fulfil his fantasy to be fucked raw, he displayed  unsound suicidal thoughts, and I ended up blocking him

Hope he is doing well

Guest guest

maybe  counciling centres should establish a hotline for the public to report/inform them about underage involve in such activities.  I have seen many such kids. They cruise in swimming pools, toilets, etc in such a daring manner.  Ever seen a primary school kid rubbing his classmate butt with his crotch in a not crowded bus when they were alighting. Also adult cuddling school children but dont look like father/son or uncle/nephew in playgrounds, staircase, etc. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, TheVisitors said:

I wonder if this kid was the same one, who kept bugging me for about one month, somewhere last Nov to Dec in grindr

He likes to hang around the public toilet at the Woodland mrt after school, and have random sex with strangers, old uncles to Indian workers to distress himself

He is actually not bad looking, and he will certainly be taken advantage of by the rest of the sex hungry uncles

He likes to to suck, be sucked and have unsafe unprotected sex with them in the cubicles 

A bit unsound, a bit weird in terms of character. he admitted he is very addicted to sex

In our one month's conversation, I advised him to seek help for his addiction, and encourage him to focus on his studies instead. His actions and activities will one day land himself and others in very hot soup with the law

When I refused to meet him and fulfil his fantasy to be fucked raw, he displayed  unsound suicidal thoughts, and I ended up blocking him

Hope he is doing well

OMG... don't tell me it is this boy in the report "Jail, caning for sex with boy" The report here was short. But there were reports saying that the boy was a sex addict and he was the one who seduced the tuition teacher into sex. He should be 15 years old now.

Guest Chargey

Another optometrist malay also charged.  All gay crime brought forward to be in line with the pindok. Lethal timing and with agenda from kangaroo.

Guest Teacher
39 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

maybe  counciling centres should establish a hotline for the public to report/inform them about underage involve in such activities.  I have seen many such kids. They cruise in swimming pools, toilets, etc in such a daring manner.  Ever seen a primary school kid rubbing his classmate butt with his crotch in a not crowded bus when they were alighting. Also adult cuddling school children but dont look like father/son or uncle/nephew in playgrounds, staircase, etc. 

So better don't be a teacher if you are gay, unless you are strong enough to resist the temptation from these sex hungry schoolboys.  Even female teachers and principals are not spared.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jailboy

Prison Officer Repeatedly Molested Male Inmate

It started with him stroking the arm of a young prison inmate last July.

The next month, he grabbed the 20-year-old man's buttocks.

By October, he had gone on to squeeze his victim's private parts.

The prison officer of 27 years, Mohamed Faris Osman, 47, was yesterday convicted on nine counts of outrage of modesty after an eight-day trial.

District Judge May Mesenas found that Faris, a sergeant in the Singapore Prison Service, had abused his position and had repeatedly molested the inmate at Admiralty West Prison last year.

In her submissions, Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Stephanie Koh said that Faris, a logistics officer, was assigned to supervise inmates in an Internal Working Party every day.

The team of about five men performed maintenance and cleaning work in the prison.

His victim, a Chinese national who was jailed from April 16 to Nov 26 last year, was one of them.

DPP Koh said the victim was sweeping the floor in July when Faris stroked his right arm while making a moaning sound.

Though the inmate told Faris that he did not like the action, Faris poked his buttocks with the antenna of a walkie-talkie the following month.

Faris also grabbed the inmate's right buttock for a few seconds on Aug 19.

When the inmate asked why he had done that, Faris replied: "Officer sayang (love in Malay) you."

Faris touched the man's right buttock again two days later, gave a thumbs-ups and said: "Nice."

In September, he poked the inmate's buttocks again with his walkie-talkie antenna.

Later that month, he told his victim, "I love you", before squeezing his private parts twice.

ARE YOU 
CRAZY?

This sparked an exchange between them.

Inmate: "Are you crazy?"

Faris: "Officer sayang you, why you no sayang officer?"

Inmate: "If you really sayang me, you will not do that."

The court heard that Faris molested the inmate three times on Oct 16 by patting his right buttock and then rubbing his private parts.

DPP Koh said Faris also simulated a sex act with a baton before hurting his victim by again squeezing his private parts.

The offences came to light when Rehabilitation Officer (RO) Jayrius Tan Yee Boon noticed the inmate looking depressed later that day.

After the inmate told RO Tan about his ordeal, RO Tan e-mailed the prison superintendent and made a report to the police on Oct 22.

DPP Koh said the inmate had not reported the abuse to the prison authorities because he was worried about retribution from Faris.

She added: "He was worried his date of release from prison would be affected by his complaint against a prison officer."

Faris' lawyer, Mr Amarjit Singh, earlier told the court that his client had denied committing any molest.

Denying that Faris had patted the inmate's buttock on Oct 16, he said Faris had instead tapped the side of the inmate's hip to make him complete his work faster.

Mr Singh also said that Faris had accidentally tapped the inmate's groin area that day.

"It is also highly unlikely and improbable that the accused, an experienced officer, would risk his career and life by doing the acts alleged under the very noses of his superiors, he added.

But Judge Mesenas found no reason to doubt the inmate's evidence, saying: "He was even prepared to tolerate these instances of humiliation and not have any 'conflict' with the prison officers as he did not want his sentence to be 'increased'.

Finding Faris to be an untruthful witness, the judge said: "I would treat the evidence of the accused with caution."

Faris is out on $10,000 bail and will be back in court on July 8.

For each count of outrage of modesty, he can be jailed up to two years, fined, caned, or receive any combination of such punishments.

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/prison-officer-convicted-molesting-male-inmate

1 minute ago, Guest Fatty said:

Are they going to put him together with the Chinese national in the same cell?

Haha. I like the way you phrase it . Just imagine that situation ! :lol:

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.