Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

Guest NaughTy U

I thought a peeping tom was caught in NTU earlier this year? So fast got another peeping tom? 

The 2 peeping toms should meet up and have sex, instead of peeping at others. They don't need a lot of spaces to have sex.

Guest Beautiful Swan

Could be one of the members here.  If peeping tom is an offence, be careful when you peep thru glory hole in public toilet. 

So many gay stories of late, this is getting out of hands.  Can you guys please monitor your hormones and dick.

Guest green eye monstress
59 minutes ago, jason79 said:

hmm look like wasted his 66 videos as maybe he love guys too crazy that why did wrong things.

I want to be the investigating officer to get to go through all 66 videos will make a copy with my brain. 小鲜肉 heaven! 66 naked guys showering! 太猛了这男孩!!!:lol:

5 minutes ago, Guest green eye monstress said:

I want to be the investigating officer to get to go through all 66 videos will make a copy with my brain. 小鲜肉 heaven! 66 naked guys showering! 太猛了这男孩!!!:lol:

lol alot of ppl want to see the videos too... unless he did kept a copy haha

Guest Men or kuniangs?

What happened to the previous peeping tom in the end? Of all places he had to get caught doing this in singapore. Year four already, so wasted. Hope he will just be given a stern warning. If he goes into jail he sure will kena mocked and looked down by everyone. Imagine his embarrasement in the court when answering questions regarding his sexual habits.

Some ntu guys really damn bhb think they are some rare and beautiful virgin! Who is that malay guy who said he will have to take quick showers in future? So laughable, he thinks people want to see his dick! Stupid kuniang! So scared, shower at home lah. 被拍到一下光着屁股冲凉会死吗?有人要看你,因该为此感到荣幸才对!什么男人,去阉掉算了。%#^*]+=##*%%

Guest Lai Siu Chiu
32 minutes ago, Guest green eye monstress said:

i want to come out from retirement and be the judge too. He probably will get to see those videos too. If i were him i will say: "take your time, show me those videos slowly so i can make a more accurate judgement".

While the peeping Tom will be greatly embarrassed and probably regret his doing, we must also acknowledge the impact of what he's done:

1. It's not just peeping. It's video recording. If any of the videos are leaked, it's violation of privacy for 66 boys. I wouldn't mind too greatly if someone peeps while I bath, but I'd be greatly disturbed if they took video or photo of me.

2. The reputation he is giving to the gay community. 

3. The renovation works of more toilets and changing rooms. These are resources pointlessly thrown down the drain.

Guest Xiaolongnu
59 minutes ago, Xiaoxianrou said:

While the peeping Tom will be greatly embarrassed and probably regret his doing, we must also acknowledge the impact of what he's done:

1. It's not just peeping. It's video recording. If any of the videos are leaked, it's violation of privacy for 66 boys. I wouldn't mind too greatly if someone peeps while I bath, but I'd be greatly disturbed if they took video or photo of me.

3. The renovation works of more toilets and changing rooms. These are resources pointlessly thrown down the drain.

More toilets and changing rooms will only benefit students. It is better than spending millions on overpaid expatriates and useless politicians.

What reputation? The gay community here has not much reputation to speak of, partisan media and 377a made it seemed like everyone are criminals in the eyes of the public already. There is not much difference to them whether you are gay in private or in public. They are equally sinful in their eyes.

Guest Xiaolongbao
1 hour ago, Xiaoxianrou said:

Singapore has no privacy law to protect citizens. There is only law to incrminate ownership of obscene material. Ironic eh?

1 hour ago, Guest Xiaolongnu said:

What reputation? The gay community here has not much reputation to speak of, partisan media and 377a made it seemed like everyone are criminals in the eyes of the public already. There is not much difference to them whether you are gay in private or in public. They are equally sinful in their eyes.

yes, just read the feedback on the same topic over emdw sg hardwarezone forum. we r much detested by society...

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

yes, just read the feedback on the same topic over emdw sg hardwarezone forum. we r much detested by society...

You'll find support on reddit but places like EDMW is like a coffee shop at 10pm. Loud, brash and a bunch of a wannabe alpha males trying to out dominate each other. I'd almost be convinced if not for the endless looping animation avatars of korean pop stars trying to be cute.

Guest Ashamed
30 minutes ago, Guest Cute fit guest said:

Pity.

He could just have gone to sauna to look for hot guys , why do in campus or go to cruise at macritchie etc.or meet bw members here.

The problem like what xiaoxianrou said is not looking at guys bathing. The problem is videoing. Be it sauna or mac Ritchie, videoing is downright wrong. 

For those still keen on the 66 videos, wait till you are one of them! Pls spare a thought for all of us.. 

21 minutes ago, Guest Ashamed said:

The problem like what xiaoxianrou said is not looking at guys bathing. The problem is videoing. Be it sauna or mac Ritchie, videoing is downright wrong. 

For those still keen on the 66 videos, wait till you are one of them! Pls spare a thought for all of us.. 

ya understand what u mean, just curious so not really keen for that haha, u also NTU student?

Guest Guessme

This is the second incident of a peeping tom targeting at Hall 16 this year. Another suspected voyeur was caught, also by students, in the first quarter of the year.

There must be some 绝世极品 staying at Hall 16 who must be so hot, lustful gay boys are willing to break the law for. 

Can anyone please verify?

It is sad that whenever such violation by a LGBTQ member, the entire community is judged by society, as if to say all members of the community are as disgraceful.

Plenty of sexual assault cases were done by heterosexual males, does the society judge all straight men to be the same?

Maybe we should start questioning the values of our society and point out the obvious bigotry and double standards placed on the LGBTQ community. Not to mention, many of these perversion happened due to making homosexuality a taboo by these "moral values" thus limiting the options LBGTQ teenagers have to explore their curiosity towards their own sexuality. Before you say "but the acceptance of heterosexuality did not prevent straight men committing sexual assault", this is only to say, more of these cases could have been prevented if these boys could date other males and express their attraction towards the same sex openly.

P/s: This is not meant to defend the actions of those boys. Invading the privacy of others in a bathroom is wrong no matter what.

Guest How to prevent?
1 hour ago, Guest LGBTQ+ said:

It is sad that whenever such violation by a LGBTQ member, the entire community is judged by society, as if to say all members of the community are as disgraceful.

Plenty of sexual assault cases were done by heterosexual males, does the society judge all straight men to be the same?

Maybe we should start questioning the values of our society and point out the obvious bigotry and double standards placed on the LGBTQ community. Not to mention, many of these perversion happened due to making homosexuality a taboo by these "moral values" thus limiting the options LBGTQ teenagers have to explore their curiosity towards their own sexuality. Before you say "but the acceptance of heterosexuality did not prevent straight men committing sexual assault", this is only to say, more of these cases could have been prevented if these boys could date other males and express their attraction towards the same sex openly.

P/s: This is not meant to defend the actions of those boys. Invading the privacy of others in a bathroom is wrong no matter what.

In other words it's an inevitable vicious cycle and catch 22 situation.

Guest Jail bait for jail bats
9 hours ago, Guest Guessme said:

This is the second incident of a peeping tom targeting at Hall 16 this year. Another suspected voyeur was caught, also by students, in the first quarter of the year.

There must be some 绝世极品 staying at Hall 16 who must be so hot, lustful gay boys are willing to break the law for. 

Can anyone please verify?

Yes and that's me. 过奖了。You're welcome!

i have 2 dicks, 4 nipples, more than 59 abs! 什么鲨鱼线,人鱼线,马甲线,子弹肌,你要什么我有什么,我都一应俱全,应有尽有!

Guest Blow Job
14 hours ago, Guest LGBTQ+ said:

So the solution is to make it less clandestine to stay in the closet, less of a mystery.

The solution is anyone who has got gayness to hide is to all come out of the closet and live open honest public life.

Come out to your family . come out to ypur classmate and come out to your work place.

Live an honest gay life and show that gays do come fromall walks of life.

Then newspaper have no news to write about gays anymore.

And slowly as we gays become more open. Blowing Wind forum will ce

ase to fill a need and will become redundant and cease operations.

Sayonara Blowing Wind forum.BLOWING WIND CLOSED DOWN FOR GOOD.

No wonder some girls feel so threatened now a days ...

Was walking past two young couples in separate timing , when the girl saw me approaching she quickly held onto her bf and did some intimate kissing and hugging . What was she trying to prove anyway, I'm never keen on straight guys whether they are hunky or cute whatever !

Spare me please girl!

1 hour ago, Guest Gym boday said:

Blame the gym culture. Most guys have nice body nowadays. Guys are now sexier than girls compared to the past.

It's as good as blaming girls for being raped for wearing skimpy clothing -_-

Forgive him lah for his young age.  Many of us have also done petty crimes but just not caught before.  Myself I used to expose my erection for the opposite neighbours whenever the house was empty. Wonder what would be the consequences if caught.  What about those having sex in loos, public places, etc.... I think the police will also be easy on him if he hadn't use those videos to commit further crimes. Just foolishness.

Guest 哎呀呀你误会了啦
On 15/10/2016 at 1:04 PM, ehh said:

It's as good as blaming girls for being raped for wearing skimpy clothing -_-

No offence. But I didn't mean it in a negative way leh...?

Camera detector? There is no virginity to protect/uphold, unless you are a delicate bottom. 何必搞到那么累?身材好,怕什么?最多被拍到在大便而已!帅哥不会大便吗?

On 10/14/2016 at 5:30 PM, Guest LGBTQ+ said:

What's the point of all this when men as a whole are already demonised up down left and right? There is so much misandry in this Feminist world that any dissenting opinion is censored. The factual feminist uses fact and logic to urge the feminist community not to blindly spread untruths but got censored by Youtube. Once I reported the page "Misandry" on Facebook but they said it wasn't discrimination!! That page promulgates the hatred and oppression of men! We live in serious double standards as the whole world is madly concerned with women and everything female. Feminism as a female-centric idea of gender equality will only lead to further inequality in DEVELOPED countries like ours. We can already see it. Violence against men, esp by women, is treated as comedy whereas it is a heinous, unforgivable crime if it were violence against women. We men really need to wake up our idea! Lust is largely to blame for all the justification for male oppression...I'm glad much more men are turning gay. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 借‘传内力’胡搞少年 乩童被判坐牢4年

借‘传内力’胡搞少年
乩童被判坐牢4年

05/11/2016by 廖慧婷

乩童声称要运功“传内力”给女信众的15岁儿子,竟然持续九个月,每周至少两次,带他到酒店和住家神坛胡搞,要少年跪下为他口交,被判坐牢四年。

wb05-wan-001-00

• HendryTan changed the title to News: 借‘传内力’胡搞少年 乩童被判坐牢4年

This mum is either greedy or ignorant or desperate.

This boy is either fillial or innocent or dense.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

who knows maybe the boy was quietly enjoying it. Nowadays kids are very smart. They are not so easy to con. Plus he is already 15, no longer a kid. If he doesn't like it he wouldn't have allowed it to happen for so many times. I don't believe the boy is such a victim. 

1 minute ago, Guest guest said:

who knows maybe the boy was quietly enjoying it. Nowadays kids are very smart. They are not so easy to con. Plus he is already 15, no longer a kid. If he doesn't like it he wouldn't have allowed it to happen for so many times. I don't believe the boy is such a victim. 

Yeah the boy must have felt Kimochi maximum Lolz

Chinese temple medium jailed 4 years for sexual act on 15-year-old male devotee

SINGAPORE - For nearly one year, a self-styled Chinese temple medium repeatedly asked a teenage devotee to perform oral sex on him on the pretext of transferring "internal energy", a court heard.

On at least one occasion, Cordovilla Simon, 43, made the 15-year-old male victim do so at the latter's home, while his mother was around.

On Friday (Nov 4), Simon was jailed for four years, having earlier pleaded guilty to three out of five charges of sexual penetration of a minor.

A district court heard that Simon was also known as "Baby" - the name of one of the deities that he claimed to be able to channel.

For about 10 years, Simon operated as a Chinese medium at rented hotel rooms at Kerbau Hotel in Little India and at a unit at Block 201 Hougang Street 21.

"He gained followers and devotees over the years, and he had a core group of about 20 people who regularly assisted him for festival and prayer preparations," said Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Michael Quilindo.

Sometime in October or November 2011, the victim's grandmother brought him and his mother to meet Simon at the Hougang temple.

"They went there for blessings and prayers, and to receive advice on their personal issues (while Simon was in a 'trance' and channelling deities)," said DPP Quilindo.

The victim and his mother continued to go for prayer sessions at Simon's temple and got closer to him, and the victim would sometimes even get food and clothes from Simon. The victim would also help Simon out with his errands and preparations for prayer sessions.

Sometime between Dec 17 and 24 (2011), Simon asked the victim to meet him at Kerbau Hotel for a private "blessing session". Simon told the teen to strip naked, and then performed some rituals with joss sticks.

"Thereafter, he performed a sexual act with the victim, and claimed that it was so that he could transfer internal energy to the victim. The victim felt very uncomfortable as he did not identify as being homosexual, but went ahead as he was naked and there were sharp objects in the room," said DPP Quilindo.

On another occasion, in January 2012, Simon went to set up prayer items in the living room of the victim's flat.

Shortly after, he told the teen to go into a bedroom. Simon sat on a roller chair and told the victim to perform oral sex on him while kneeling.

The victim's mother was in another area of the house at the time.

On yet another occasion, sometime between February to June 2012, Simon told the victim to strip and kneel down inside the master bedroom of the Hougang temple.

Simon then made the teen perform oral sex on him to "receive internal energy", said DPP Quilindo.

"According to the victim, the sexual encounters with Simon ended sometime in July or August 2012. He estimated that there would be at least two occasions of oral sex each week.

"The victim would also constantly go to the Kerbau Hotel or the Hougang temple frequently for prayer sessions or errands, about three to five times a week, and would have to stay there till late at night, even past midnight on numerous occasions. He continued to do these sexual acts with Simon as he felt forced to comply," the DPP added.

On Oct 25, 2012, at about 3.40am, the victim made a report at a neighbourhood police centre.

For each charge of sexual penetration of a minor, Simon could have been jailed for up to 10 years and also fined.

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.