Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

Guest Justice prevailed

The old man asked for it! He must be hammered hard for behaving like the ass he was on the train. Being drunk is no excuse for sexual assault in broad daylight!

Does anyone know what was the ''signal'' he mentioned? Some people said something must have happened to trigger this - other than the uncle being drunk.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

1 hour ago, iamziz said:

Does anyone know what was the ''signal'' he mentioned? Some people said something must have happened to trigger this - other than the uncle being drunk.

It could have been his own imagination, or just a polite smile from the younger guy when the older guy looked in his direction.

The alcohol plays tricks with the mind, and can make a person hallucinate and impair his judgement.

Guest Guest
On Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 10:15 PM, dynox said:

When I read this on Facebook, I was overwhelmed with pride. It's so refreshing for someone to handle an unfortunate situation like this so beautifully. There isn't any hate, he didn't make this post to retaliate against the man that assaulted, humiliate and falsely accuse him of being gay, he did it to tell his side of the story and the repercussions he experienced having faced this. It's better than anything I've seen in a very long time as it really describes how a victim of such incidents feel. Do you want to make someone feel this way? Doubt it. Other posts of similar incidents are all covered in hate and vengeance, so much so that the learning points are all hidden in the fog of anger.

yes what happened to him is unfortunate, but how he handled this is the main take away. So much respect for this man. It's just so refreshing..

Are you a new citizen or pr? Or born Singaporean? If you are pure singaporean why are you sound so happy that Singaporean uncle is arrested? You only look at one side of the story, yet you like support outsiders.

11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Are you a new citizen or pr? Or born Singaporean? If you are pure singaporean why are you sound so happy that Singaporean uncle is arrested? You only look at one side of the story, yet you like support outsiders.

Which part of my response gave you any indication that I'm happy that the old man has been arrested? With regards to him, I merely stated that he "assaulted, humiliated and falsely accused the other guy for being gay", did he not? That's merely fact.
Apparently since you missed the entire point of my response let me explain it...

I was applauding (do you know what this means? how about "praising"? or maybe this is better "very very the good") the foreigner for the way he reacted and shared his story. I made no accusations or suppositions about the old man's mental state or any allusions to the reasons he did this. Neither did i judge him for his actions. If you want to make accusations about my personal views or call my bias out, go ahead, I'd gladly re-accessed what i've said and learn from that (and make the clarifications if necessary). But do so with evidence.

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. So move over.

And what does my nationality have to do any of this? A non-factor. I'm not gonna support someone just because we are of the same nationality. That's simply ludicrous. For the record, I am Singaporean, born and raised.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Babarella in drag said:

He is a bottom. He likes AMDK. Do not be fooled!

Exactly, didn't this old 70 year old slut ask the AMDK to fuck her?

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I think race, nationality and ethnicity are not the points here.

The uncle was a complete jerk and asshole, and he deserved to be arrested for being a public nuisance and for assaulting the other guy.

From the video, you can see that the younger guy hardly did or said anything. But the uncle was consistently verbally abusive.

And it's very hypocritical of the uncle to get so angry at the young guy for using the 'f' word, because he himself used it non-stop on the younger guy only minutes earlier.

Also, the young guy used the 'f' word only once, and only after the uncle repeatedly threatened to forcibly kiss him. I think he's very justified in using the 'f' word under such extreme provocation.

And I fully agree with Dynox that the young guy's FB post had no hatred or bitterness at all. He just wanted to warn people about the uncle.

How some people in this thread can say that the young guy was a troublemaker, or "playing the victim card", or that he "deserved it", is really beyond me.

2 hours ago, CKW said:

I think race, nationality and ethnicity are not the points here.

The uncle was a complete jerk and asshole, and he deserved to be arrested for being a public nuisance and for assaulting the other guy.

From the video, you can see that the younger guy hardly did or said anything. But the uncle was consistently verbally abusive.

And it's very hypocritical of the uncle to get so angry at the young guy for using the 'f' word, because he himself used it non-stop on the younger guy only minutes earlier.

Also, the young guy used the 'f' word only once, and only after the uncle repeatedly threatened to forcibly kiss him. I think he's very justified in using the 'f' word under such extreme provocation.

And I fully agree with Dynox that the young guy's FB post had no hatred or bitterness at all. He just wanted to warn people about the uncle.

How some people in this thread can say that the young guy was a troublemaker, or "playing the victim card", or that he "deserved it", is really beyond me.

At least there are some rational people in this community. Thank you. 

• G_M changed the title to Gay Uncle on MRT wants to fuck Young Cauasian Guy! + Arrested news (compiled)
15 hours ago, Guest Guest2 said:

How did the police track him down so fast all the way to AMK?

Apparently he was arrested shortly after the incident when someone (not likely the younger guy) called the police, probably after witnessing it. 

I'm guessing the caller secretly trailed the uncle in order not to lose sight of him until he was apprehended.

(I would have done the same thing too.)

Edited by CKW

Guest Guest
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Police is always fast when AMDK is involved.

Nonsense! They almost manage to find the Hougang and Woodleigh MRT hoaxes involved people very fast.

Guest 西毒欧阳锋

After reading all the posts in this thread, it seems like most people are dumb and throwing bad comments on this uncle. Looks like everyone is bitchy, in fact all have CB mouths!

In real life, we must look at both sided! Listen to both sides!!! 

Watch the video carefully! Do not jump into conclusion! :doh:

I believe the poor uncle is agitated right from the beginning! In Chinese, we say "无风不起浪". Why not you or me, and must be AMDK? By examine carefully, AMDK could be the first one initiated with vulgarities:thumbdown:

Just like Indonesian Ahok (锺万学) saga. That video (speech made by Ahok) was purposely edited by his opponent/enemy and the video was used against him! Still, he lost the Jakarta Governor Election! 

*I am friend of Yoyo74. He knows me well! 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest 西毒欧阳锋 said:

After reading all the posts in this thread, it seems like most people are dumb and throwing bad comments on this uncle. Looks like everyone is bitchy, in fact all have CB mouths!

In real life, we must look at both sided! Listen to both sides!!! 

Watch the video carefully! Do not jump into conclusion! :doh:

I believe the poor uncle is agitated right from the beginning! In Chinese, we say "无风不起浪". Why not you or me, and must be AMDK? By examine carefully, AMDK could be the first one initiated with vulgarities:thumbdown:

Just like Indonesian Ahok (锺万学) saga. That video (speech made by Ahok) was purposely edited by his opponent/enemy and the video was used against him! Still, he lost the Jakarta Governor Election! 

*I am friend of Yoyo74. He knows me well! 

Hello 仙人掌, it's rich of you to call others cheebye mouth when your mouth is so cheebye. LOL

搭地铁'性骚扰'洋汉被捕 阿叔:我非基佬只是喝醉

2017年4月23日 星期日 02:49 PM来自/联合晚报

71岁的颜先生在咖啡店接受本报独家访问,为自己在地铁上的举止道歉。

被指在地铁上“性骚扰”和羞辱男乘客,71岁火爆叔通过本报澄清,自己并非同性恋,而且已有家室和儿女。他懊恼地表示,当天喝醉“短片”,说的都是气话,如今悔不当初,并为自己的举动道歉。

网民乔·德梅里尼(Joe DeMarini)星期四(20日)凌晨在面簿上载了四分多钟的视频,指一名醉酒老汉在地铁上向他动粗,还要与他“上床”。视频至今已被浏览超过120万次。

警方昨日也发文告证实,在前天(21日)接到报案,指一名老汉在地铁上一直使用冒犯性语言,并攻击了一名乘客。

imp?p=6982424A29825A84&a=-joz2aQugdV_Mwg

经调查后,宏茂桥警署核实了嫌犯身份,并于当晚10时左右,在宏茂桥1道逮捕嫌犯。

本报独家访问到涉事老汉颜先生(71岁)。他坦言,事发当天“喝了蛮多酒”,因此醉得比平常严重。

“我右眼全瞎、左眼也有青光眼,当时坐在地铁列车里,隐约看到他(德梅里尼)对我做出类似猥亵的笑容,和一些奇怪的手势,觉得很不舒服。”

他表示,原本只是想开口,叫对方“不要这么对我”,却引发焦虑发作(anxiety attack)。

颜先生透露,他几年前患上忧郁症,一直都有在咨询精神科医生和服用抗忧郁药物,但近一两个月来,因家里出现状况,病情才会恶化。据了解,他有家室,也有一子一女。

颜先生说:“整个(争吵)过程,我其实不怎么记得,说的应该都是醉话和气话。我都已经是70多岁的老人了,哪里还有心力和年轻人争执?”即便如此,颜先生表示,他看了视频后,对自己的行为感到很惊讶和后悔。

他说:“对于发生的事,我感到很对不起,也准备跟对方道歉。”

完整报道,请翻阅2017年4月23日的《联合晚报》。

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest Guest
On ‎21‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 5:29 PM, Guest alsoTalkingNonsense said:

obviously the old man is a gay hater but the ang mo is no angel!

Quote: 

"Why didn't you fight back or call the police?" I say, "I am a white immigrant in a country where I do not have citizenship and am a minority--law enforcement may not take my side, despite video and photo evidence." This is something I learned while living in South Korea, where no amount of assimilation will protect you when a Korean is arguing against you. In this situation, there's a chance I would've been accused of inciting violence, and been charged accordingly.

oh really? this just reminds me of Nick Leeson, the rogue trader who said that he won't get a fair trial in Singapore.

why said "fuck you" to an angry man? I am not saying slapping is right, but i am saying the ang mo initiated all the outbursts from that old man.

you can condemn the old man for using violence but don't be fooled by this liar. 

Well, I wonder this guy is aware of countless white immigrants in a country where they do not have citizenship and am a minority--but YET JOB EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES SEEMS TO BE TAKING THEIR SIDE.

Guest stillOneSidedStory

so the question remains... "did or did not the chow ang mo make those lewd signals"?

“我右眼全瞎、左眼也有青光眼,当时坐在地铁列车里,隐约看到他(德梅里尼)对我做出类似猥亵的笑容,和一些奇怪的手势,觉得很不舒服。”

i don't believe in the MSM... base on my personal experience with people of bad vision, they are usually not certain with what they saw; and for fear of getting it wrong (again), they tend not to over-react to things that appear unreasonable because they know their bad eyesight might be playing a trick on them.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/masseur-jailed-for-underage-sex-with-boys-sex-trafficking-8827768?cid=fbcna 

sigh. More news that will throw us in bad light. Also mentioned they had fun at Woodlands Civic Center so pls beware when cruising there. 

Masseur jailed for underage sex with boys, sex trafficking

SINGAPORE: A 42-year-old masseur was jailed six years and eight months and fined S$2,000 on Monday (May 8) for paying four boys to have sex with him and for organising an orgy involving a 14-year-old boy.

Hiew Chung Wai, a Malaysian, pleaded guilty to 11 of 31 charges, including:

- Six counts for having sex with four boys under 16,

- Two counts for aiding and abetting an accomplice to sexually penetrate a 14-year-old boy during the orgy,

- One count of sex trafficking involving the 14-year-old boy,

- One count of receiving payment in connection with the sexual exploitation of the trafficked victim; and

- One count for the possession of 151 obscene films, which depict men having sex with adolescent boys or all-male orgies, the court heard.

In sentencing Hiew, District Judge Shaiffudin Saruwan said the offences were all the more egregious because Hiew had “gone beyond predatory behavior … in the pursuit of his own sexual gratification … (he went) one step further”, the judge said. “He also involved them in sexual orgies with other adults.”

MET ON FACEBOOK, OFFERED CASH FOR SEX

Hiew met his first two victims on Facebook.

He befriended the first victim, then 14, on Facebook in 2011 and sent the boy obscene photos. He also offered him S$30 to S$50 to perform a sex act on him.

The boy ended up meeting Hiew at his flat and was paid S$20 for oral sex.

Hiew got to know his second victim the same year. He offered the 14-year-old S$50 to meet him for lunch and to “have fun” with him afterwards.

The boy said yes, partly due to the money and partly because he found Hiew’s Facebook photo “attractive”, the court heard.

However the photo used by Hiew was not of himself. When he met the boy at his flat, Hiew lied that the person in the photo was his friend and said that the man was not at home that day.

Still, the boy let Hiew perform a sex act on him and was paid S$60. He had a second encounter with Hiew two years later, in May 2013. Though Hiew promised him S$80, he never paid.

VICTIM INTRODUCED HIEW TO FRIENDS

The boy introduced two friends – the third and fourth victims – to Hiew in 2013. The boys, in need of money, were told by the second victim that Hiew was willing to pay boys to have sex with him.

The third victim, then 14, contacted Hiew to discuss what “services” he was willing to provide and how much Hiew was willing to pay.

Hiew suggested they meet at the second victim’s flat for an orgy, which took place in 2013. It involved Hiew, the second and third victims, and a 19-year-old man.

The third victim performed a sexual act on Hiew during the orgy, for which Hiew paid him S$50.

The third victim had a second encounter with Hiew in February 2014 in a handicapped toilet at Woodlands Civic Centre, for which he was paid another S$50.

HIEW ADVERTISED 14-YEAR-OLD BOY, PLANNED ORGY

The fourth victim was introduced to Hiew by his friend, the second victim.

He told Hiew he would be charging for his sexual services. They met sometime in late 2015 at the boy’s flat, where they had sex. Hiew paid the boy S$30.

Hiew trafficked this victim, then 15, advertising the boy on Grindr, an app popular in the gay community.

He also organised an orgy, charging three men S$30 to participate in an orgy with the boy in December 2015 at Santa Grand Hotel Lai Chun Yen.

During the orgy, which lasted nearly 11 hours, the boy performed sex acts on the men and Hiew took photos. The boy was paid S$50.

Hiew was arrested two weeks later. Investigators found 151 obscene films on Hiew’s Samsung, including videos of unsuspecting boys in public toilets.

A HEBEPHILIAC WITH HIGH RISK OF REOFFENDING

Deputy Public Prosecutor Winston Man urged the court to sentence Hiew to seven years’ jail. He pointed out Hiew deliberately sought out young boys and was “fully aware that his victims were underage”.

DPP Man also pointed out Hiew, who has hebephilia - or sexual interest in adolescents - has a high risk of reoffending, according to an Institute of Mental Health assessment.

Hiew’s lawyer, Ms Cheryl Ng, argued that five years’ jail would be “sufficient”. She said Hiew was not violent towards the victims, and pointed out two of the victims had sought Hiew out, not the other way around. 

They understood what they were contacting Hiew for, so “cannot be viewed as being completely naïve and vulnerable”, Ms Ng said.

She defended Hiew under the Criminal Legal Aid Scheme.

For sex with a minor under 16, Hiew could have been sentenced to up to 10 years’ jail and fined.

For sex trafficking, he could have been fined up to S$100,000 and jailed up to 10 years and caned. 

(Note by Moderator : Anyone who go are caught seeking boys in our forum will be banned)

Source: CNA/vc

Guest Anti uncle

Plenty of such sick chekopeh in grindr and jackd. So old and ugly no one want so need to prey on young innocent boys by tricking and luring them with money. Such deceit and preying on clueless boys! 14 is secondary two I am speechless. He should be castrated!

11 minutes ago, Guest FML said:

Fml was wondering why his name was so familiar and realised I lost my virginity to him that long long time ago... :mellow: Ah well

Huh huh you rmb the name of some casual hook up ah? How did he even give you his name

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

Guest Question

I understand this case involves underaged boys. My question here is on what the judge said about the perpetrator having orgy with other adults (as mentioned in the article). Is having an orgy in private space a punishable offence here?

Guest NotTwinksPistoia PrivatFan

I find the older gays of all races tend to like twinks even under age, why such attraction? As an uncle, I never like twinks so much.

Guest Anti uncle
8 minutes ago, Guest NotTwinksPistoia PrivatFan said:

I find the older gays of all races tend to like twinks even under age, why such attraction? As an uncle, I never like twinks so much.

Easy to manipulate.

Guest Damn

Malaysian uncles can only get twinks here as they are more easily manipulated and open to ideas, twinks in Malaysia are more heavily guarded by a Muslim ethos society that is more vehemently against LGBT. 

i dont understand the sentence. 6 over yrs of jail i can understand but s$2000?

SINGAPORE: A 42-year-old masseur was jailed six years and eight months and fined S$2,000 on Monday (May 8) for paying four boys to have sex with him and for organising an orgy involving a 14-year-old boy.

Hiew Chung Wai, a Malaysian, pleaded guilty to 11 of 31 charges, including:

- Six counts for having sex with four boys under 16,

- Two counts for aiding and abetting an accomplice to sexually penetrate a 14-year-old boy during the orgy,

- One count of sex trafficking involving the 14-year-old boy,

Advertisement

Advertisement

- One count of receiving payment in connection with the sexual exploitation of the trafficked victim; and

- One count for the possession of 151 obscene films, which depict men having sex with adolescent boys or all-male orgies, the court heard.

In sentencing Hiew, District Judge Shaiffudin Saruwan said the offences were all the more egregious because Hiew had “gone beyond predatory behavior … in the pursuit of his own sexual gratification … (he went) one step further”, the judge said. “He also involved them in sexual orgies with other adults.”

MET ON FACEBOOK, OFFERED CASH FOR SEX

Hiew met his first two victims on Facebook.

He befriended the first victim, then 14, on Facebook in 2011 and sent the boy obscene photos. He also offered him S$30 to S$50 to perform a sex act on him.

The boy ended up meeting Hiew at his flat and was paid S$20 for oral sex.

Hiew got to know his second victim the same year. He offered the 14-year-old S$50 to meet him for lunch and to “have fun” with him afterwards.

The boy said yes, partly due to the money and partly because he found Hiew’s Facebook photo “attractive”, the court heard.

However the photo used by Hiew was not of himself. When he met the boy at his flat, Hiew lied that the person in the photo was his friend and said that the man was not at home that day.

Still, the boy let Hiew perform a sex act on him and was paid S$60. He had a second encounter with Hiew two years later, in May 2013. Though Hiew promised him S$80, he never paid.

VICTIM INTRODUCED HIEW TO FRIENDS

The boy introduced two friends – the third and fourth victims – to Hiew in 2013. The boys, in need of money, were told by the second victim that Hiew was willing to pay boys to have sex with him.

The third victim, then 14, contacted Hiew to discuss what “services” he was willing to provide and how much Hiew was willing to pay.

Hiew suggested they meet at the second victim’s flat for an orgy, which took place in 2013. It involved Hiew, the second and third victims, and a 19-year-old man.

The third victim performed a sexual act on Hiew during the orgy, for which Hiew paid him S$50.

The third victim had a second encounter with Hiew in February 2014 in a handicapped toilet at Woodlands Civic Centre, for which he was paid another S$50.

HIEW ADVERTISED 14-YEAR-OLD BOY, PLANNED ORGY

The fourth victim was introduced to Hiew by his friend, the second victim.

He told Hiew he would be charging for his sexual services. They met sometime in late 2015 at the boy’s flat, where they had sex. Hiew paid the boy S$30.

Hiew trafficked this victim, then 15, advertising the boy on Grindr, an app popular in the gay community.

He also organised an orgy, charging three men S$30 to participate in an orgy with the boy in December 2015 at Santa Grand Hotel Lai Chun Yen.

During the orgy, which lasted nearly 11 hours, the boy performed sex acts on the men and Hiew took photos. The boy was paid S$50.

Hiew was arrested two weeks later. Investigators found 151 obscene films on Hiew’s Samsung, including videos of unsuspecting boys in public toilets.

A HEBEPHILIAC WITH HIGH RISK OF REOFFENDING

Deputy Public Prosecutor Winston Man urged the court to sentence Hiew to seven years’ jail. He pointed out Hiew deliberately sought out young boys and was “fully aware that his victims were underage”.

DPP Man also pointed out Hiew, who has hebephilia - or sexual interest in adolescents - has a high risk of reoffending, according to an Institute of Mental Health assessment.

Hiew’s lawyer, Ms Cheryl Ng, argued that five years’ jail would be “sufficient”. She said Hiew was not violent towards the victims, and pointed out two of the victims had sought Hiew out, not the other way around. 

They understood what they were contacting Hiew for, so “cannot be viewed as being completely naïve and vulnerable”, Ms Ng said.

She defended Hiew under the Criminal Legal Aid Scheme.

For sex with a minor under 16, Hiew could have been sentenced to up to 10 years’ jail and fined.

For sex trafficking, he could have been fined up to S$100,000 and jailed up to 10 years and caned. 

Source: CNA/vc
Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/masseur-jailed-for-underage-sex-with-boys-sex-trafficking-8827768

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Sick. Shld be punished to the full extend of the law. Doesnt matter if it was involving gay, or what race, or what religion, or what country, any exploitations of the minors shld be punished.

Guest 妈的 on mother's day

Why should the bad light be unfairly casted on LGBTs in singapore? The bad light should be casted on MALAYSIAN RENEGADES, of which there are plenty around!

Guest :'(
1 hour ago, jackster21 said:

Fuckin gross to see these young guys getting fked by those old man zz

you mean it isn't gross if these were old guys getting fked by those old man? :huh:

3 hours ago, instantnoodles said:

The point is not how old the culprit was.

Would it have been any less wrong if it was a 21 yo stud who committed this act?

That's what i am thinking too....everyone seems to focus on that guy is an ugly, old uncle. So if It's a 18yo fuck 14 yo makes it ok meh?

Terrible comments here.

3 hours ago, instantnoodles said:

The point is not how old the culprit was.

Would it have been any less wrong if it was a 21 yo stud who committed this act?

8 minutes ago, Ironrod said:

That's what i am thinking too....everyone seems to focus on that guy is an ugly, old uncle. So if It's a 18yo fuck 14 yo makes it ok meh?

Terrible comments here.

Who are we kidding here?

There are 30 year-old offering themselves to 60 year-old, for free.

Or how about the president-elect of France courted a 25-year older. 

Guest Healthy
5 hours ago, Guest NotTwinksPistoia PrivatFan said:

No, these are the very very small small minorities. But they always make the news.

We gays like men not twinks and there are plenty and plenty of us. We don't get into trouble with the law so we are invisible to the media. Masculine men are popular to gays but the straight media don't understand this and they'll rather think that gays like sissy twinks just like straights like feminine girls.

Guest Handsome uncle
15 minutes ago, wilfgene said:

Who are we kidding here?

There are 30 year-old offering themselves to 60 year-old, for free.

Or how about the president-elect of France courted a 25-year older. 

There are lots of youngsters chasing after me but I'm not interested in their immaturity. It's just so tiring.

I prefer masculine men like myself and we fuck our brains out. No silliness, no whining kids, no puny sissies. We are adults and we play hard like adults.

14 hours ago, Guest Question said:

I understand this case involves underaged boys. My question here is on what the judge said about the perpetrator having orgy with other adults (as mentioned in the article). Is having an orgy in private space a punishable offence here?

I believe it is, especially if it's a gay orgy. In Singapore, sex between men is against the law, even if the men are consenting adults doing it in a private place 

I'm not a lawyer, but I'm pretty sure straight orgies are also against the law in Singapore, even in private spaces. 

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.