Male HQ

Are You The Youngest Boy (and Gay Or Gay Inclined) In Your Family?

Your Birth Order (boys) in your family  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Based on the video

in

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=13384 by OralB

I thought it would be interesting to find out from gay or gay inclined BW readers which order of boys in their family they belong i.e. the oldest, middle or youngest?

I guess, a few situations will limit your poll cast to being "Oldest Boy":

1. if you were the only child = only boy = 1st or oldest boy (assuming there may be other boys to come or might have come)

2. if you were the only boy with sisters = only boy = 1st or oldest boy (assuming there may be other boys to come or might have come)

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

Guest allanwu

i'm the youngest

but am the only son

so is it correct for me to vote as the youngest ?

or does it mean youngest male among the siblings?

i'm the youngest

but am the only son

so is it correct for me to vote as the youngest ?

or does it mean youngest male among the siblings?

Hi Allan,

If you are the youngest in the family of siblings but are the only male child in the family, you are NOT classified as the youngest male birth child.

I did defined it in my first post above. Thanks for participating.

actually i more curious about the twin, if one of them are gay, will the other mostly same, bi or what? :lol:

If you watched the video clipping, they did mention the twin situation. And the results of their findings.

• 2 weeks later...
If you watched the video clipping, they did mention the twin situation. And the results of their findings.

I hope everyone has been honest about their feedback ... if so, the poll results seem to be consistent with the research. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Now we can suspect with more certainty that the youngest boy in a family of boys has a high chance of being a PLU :)

Edited by beef4beef

• Guest locked this topic