Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 6

GachiMuchi

Guest xiang yee
Hi, Gong Xi Fa Cai, any home based massage providing service during 1st and 2nd of Chinese New Year.

Happy Nui Year to all. You wanna try booking with Sky. Have a booking ith him today so I reckon he should be operating the whole day. His number 82016902.

Guess thats y he did not survive and have to take a fulltime job :clap:

Now he does is get choose client to satisfy his personal urges ahahaahah

Ya, it is such a lousy service that he only give good massage to those client who he likes. After first time, I do not want to waste my $60 on him. :swear:

Happy Nui Year to all. You wanna try booking with Sky. Have a booking ith him today so I reckon he should be operating the whole day. His number 82016902.

Who is Sky, any pictiure?

Just to share with everyone here on my personal favourite home-based massuers ...........They are Robin (Tampines), Jasen (Redhill) & Zack (Bishan).

Why them ? I selected them for their good quality massage & good customer service !!!

Well, they may have mix reviews over these years but they are the ones I go for.............for a good professional massage ! :thumb:

Hi there. May I have more details eg contacts, rates of Zack (bishan). Don't rem ever coming across this guy. Thanks!

Just to share with everyone here on my personal favourite home-based massuers ...........They are Robin (Tampines), Jasen (Redhill) & Zack (Bishan).

Why them ? I selected them for their good quality massage & good customer service !!!

Well, they may have mix reviews over these years but they are the ones I go for.............for a good professional massage ! :thumb:

i think they give you a GOOD fxxk than giving you a good massage.

Guest massaaggeeeeee
any updates on marcus and steven in bedok providing massage?

Marcus is very good, I go to him regularly and he always unties my knots and helps me relax... esp when work stress gets to me or over strained at gym.... he is a pleasure to have as a massuer

Try him, you wont be disappointed

Marcus is very good, I go to him regularly and he always unties my knots and helps me relax... esp when work stress gets to me or over strained at gym.... he is a pleasure to have as a massuer

Try him, you wont be disappointed

I'm with you on this. Marcus is really good. He's professional and if you tell him which part you need work on, he will give full attention to that part (not your dick). Try him!

Any home based massage got give extra on west area?

Because normally i saw the review are based on massage, i wonder is it just pure massage? :whistle:

Are there any chub massagers for slim guys in Tpy area? Would be nice to get a massage after my run or a hard day at work.

I hope you get a shower before you go for massage after your run... else the masseur may charge you 60% more to handle your stinky and sweaty body, on his massage bed which he will have to clean big time after you leave... not to mention he will also have to bathe too... his body/arms rubbing your sticky wet bod...

sounds kinky and it is for the right guy... but it's not for the masseur who has a next customer arriving soon after you leave...

My personal ranking, out of 5 stars,

M-Square

Ambience: *****

Appeal of Masseur: ****

Massage skills: ****

Price: ****

Worth re-visit? Yes

Bodylite

Ambience: ***

Appeal of Masseur: **

Price: **

Worth re-visit? Yes

Relaxy/Waterspa

Ambience: *****

Appeal of Masseur: ***

Massage skills: **

Price: ***

Worth re-visit? No (massage skill so-so)

Oceanic

Ambience: **

Massage skills: *

Worth re-visit? No (obvious)

PrivateSpace (formerly XinSpa@HV)

Ambience: ****

Worth re-visit? Yes

Cicada (under same management as PrivateSpace)

Worth re-visit? Yes

Salon Pour L' Homme

Ambience: *

Appeal of Masseur: *

Massage skills: *

Worth re-visit? No (Visit it to find out yourself)

The Hidden Place

Worth re-visit? Yes

Nature Forest Spa

Massage skills: **

Worth re-visit? No (Massage hastily done and ended early)

Feel free to add on! =)

I tried Desmond of Homspa and he is quite good. Unfortunately, his place is undergoing final stages of renovation during my session. The massage is quite excellent. He is quite chatty and tells me about his passion for massage. He has a grand piano at home and I even tried the ivory keys :) His place is quite far (it's in Punggol) and price is a bit expensive.

I tried Desmond of Homspa and he is quite good. Unfortunately, his place is undergoing final stages of renovation during my session. The massage is quite excellent. He is quite chatty and tells me about his passion for massage. He has a grand piano at home and I even tried the ivory keys :) His place is quite far (it's in Punggol) and price is a bit expensive.

I would love to try him too. Thought of taking the rituals. But damnnnn ex! LOL

Went M-Sq for the very first time.

I highly recommend this place. Great scrub, great massage, great massuers, great place! :thumb: :clap:

Thanks sgboy82 for your review...

I do agree that some of the places the prices are too steep and the massage skills are just so so. I too have tried a few of the places to have reviewed and agree with most of it. But I have been to say that your review on Waterspa is kinda of 'confusing'. I have been there a few times and I and found that I had good massuers which served my needs. Guess it depends on who you get and what you are into...if one is just looking mainly for cute young massuers & also the 'climatic' end of the session, guess that the chemistry between yourself & the massuers.

Just my two cents worth.

How about Roman M. Salon? Any Comments?

I started exploring massage only last year and checked out 9 places. Glad to know that 4 are in your list and I agree with your assessment. I want to add Elements to the list as it best suits me such that I have visited it monthly over the last six months and seem addicted to it...

Elements Face Body Lab @Sago Street

Ambience: **

Appeal of Masseur: ***** (I stick to a sweet young Keith :thumb: )

Worth re-visit? Yes

I thought the reno is completed? i last visited him in Jan... tot it was done?? no? i am due to pay him another visit... hopefully today...

PROFILE: Ross Chin

ABILITY: Lomi Lomi, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Tantric n Foot Reflex (Oil or Dry) Massage Table is brought along for housecall.

LOCATION: 18B Circular Road 3rd Floor, 26A Keong Siak Road 2nd Floor n Outcalls location address

TIMING: 24/7(Reasonable buffer time to react)BOOKING/ENQUIRES: First timer through phone speaking verification only

FORM OF PAYMENT: Cash only

PRICE/PACKAGE: S$65 for 90 mins massage S$70 for 60 mins massage n 30mins Body Scrub S$95 for 120 mins massage S$100 for 90 mins massage n 30mins Body Scrub S$20 for booking after 1900hrs S$30 for hotel transit or the above location spa usage S$20 for transport to the place to do the treatment, one way

FREQUENCY: +65 84255049 (if not answer, can drop a message, will get back asap)

PROFILE: Ross Chin

ABILITY: Lomi Lomi, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Tantric n Foot Reflex (Oil or Dry) Massage Table is brought along for housecall.

LOCATION: 18B Circular Road 3rd Floor, 26A Keong Siak Road 2nd Floor n Outcalls location address

TIMING: 24/7(Reasonable buffer time to react)BOOKING/ENQUIRES: First timer through phone speaking verification only

FORM OF PAYMENT: Cash only

PRICE/PACKAGE: S$65 for 90 mins massage S$70 for 60 mins massage n 30mins Body Scrub S$95 for 120 mins massage S$100 for 90 mins massage n 30mins Body Scrub S$20 for booking after 1900hrs S$30 for hotel transit or the above location spa usage S$20 for transport to the place to do the treatment, one way

FREQUENCY: +65 84255049 (if not answer, can drop a message, will get back asap)

26A Keong Saik Road is Bodylite lor...

Guest swim frick
26A Keong Saik Road is Bodylite lor...

Hmm... he mention that he don't work for them, don bother to call the spa and book him. looking forward to start his new place. don know when, but will pm me when started.