Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 6

GachiMuchi

But the boss of bodylite told me Ross is working under him.

I'm Ross. Thanks for the forum. You guys rocks. Need not guess or verified with anyone, previously i'm with the spa that mention in my website but now i'm alone now. Happen that if you want to book me but i never reply, need not call the spa because i only entertain my own clients only(its not difficult to look for me at all). Other factor is when i'm doing a treatment, shower, Traffic Police within 500m on sight or swimming(in the day time only). If happen that i really didn't answer any calls or sms(which i don't think so), maybe you can start searching for other masseur listing, as i believe when one needs the treatment, you got to sort it out on that day. So... don't spoil your day. (You ask me why i know that because i'm a human being too. sounds like the ESSO ad) Ok, i would like to thank the user name Guest that had cut n paste my ad, thats where i get to know this forum. Anyone can talk about me and my massage also, i really don't mind. If i'm sucks, then save your money find a good masseur.....joking, don't take it to heart. I've read the forum, so far my clients who had tried with the popular ones are really good also. I'm working my way to be the leader(sure kena f*** by them, think this is Champions league is it??). Ok...Happy searching. So once again, its www.probodyworks.net . You can find my offical website sponsored by Spa association.???(just talking cock only, i've created the website myself and i paid for the domain.) :clap:

Cheers

This other ads indicates that he's straight and targets female audience? What gives??

http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_101749999/R...for-ladies.html

I love getting massages and they have to be strong; my threshold for pain is above average. Actually most of the time, the masseur would complaint 'loose money' as they have to work a sweat on me.

Those touch here touch there rub here rub there are totally useless!

Are the ones in the saunas worth trying? If so, which ones to try and which ones to avoid?

Thanks.

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

Guest Discreet Masseur

hi beef-for-beef;

i am a discreet straightlooking masseur who can give u a good full body oil massage. I am working on part time basis as i am currently taking postgrad class. If u like hard, decent full bod oil massage, do drop me your hp no. to my email at simplemexyz@hotmail.com and i will share with you more. we can arrange for a outcall session only. hear from u soon. thanks

I love getting massages and they have to be strong; my threshold for pain is above average. Actually most of the time, the masseur would complaint 'loose money' as they have to work a sweat on me.

Those touch here touch there rub here rub there are totally useless!

Are the ones in the saunas worth trying? If so, which ones to try and which ones to avoid?

Thanks.

Ross(male masseur) massage for ladies

Code of Ethics Ross chin (bookmark this profile)

E-mail: rosschin81@yahoo.com.sg

Location: Singapore, Circular Rd, Keong Siak Rd or your place

Origin: City West, Singapore (SG)

Incalls: Available ; Outcalls: Available within the provider's 12 mile range.

Simei, Singapore (SG)

Incalls: Available ; Outcalls: Available within the provider's 12 mile range.

Style(s): Lomi lomi, deep tissue n shiatsu.

Hours: 0700-2030

Fees: PROFILE: Ross Chin

SEX: Male

SEXUALLY ORENTATION: Straight

ABILITY: Lomi Lomi, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Tantric n

Foot Reflex (Oil or Dry)

26A Keong Siak Road 2nd Floor n Outcalls

TIMING: 24/7(Reasonable buffer time to react)

BOOKING/ENQUIRES: First timer through phone speaking verification only

FORM OF PAYMENT: Cash only

PRICE/PACKAGE: S$95 for 90 mins massage

S$98 for 60 mins massage n 30mins Body Scrub

S$125 for 120 mins massage

S$128 for 90 mins massage n 30mins Body Scrub

FREQUENCY: +65 84255049 (if not answer, can drop a message, will get back asap)

Website www.beautyrelaxywonderland.weebly.com

Description: PROFILE: Ross Chin

SEX: Male

SEXUALLY ORENTATION: Straight

ABILITY: Lomi Lomi, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Tantric n

Foot Reflex (Oil or Dry)

26A Keong Siak Road 2nd Floor n Outcalls

TIMING: 24/7(Reasonable buffer time to react)

BOOKING/ENQUIRES: First timer through phone speaking verification only

FORM OF PAYMENT: Cash only

PRICE/PACKAGE: S$95 for 90 mins massage

S$98 for 60 mins massage n 30mins Body Scrub

S$125 for 120 mins massage

S$128 for 90 mins massage n 30mins Body Scrub

FREQUENCY: +65 84255049 (if not answer, can drop a message, will get back asap)

Website www.probodyworks.weebly.com

I have copied the ad from one of the advertisement and posted here in case the ad goes missing again... Ross, I actually wanted to try your massage out but then again, after reading these advertisements, I am thinking twice or three times before I ever gonna call you....

Wow, extensive advertising. So has anyone tried this guy? Any Feedback before I commit...

why would any gay man want to try out someone who advertise himself as '... massage for ladies only'.

hi beef-for-beef;

i am a discreet straightlooking masseur who can give u a good full body oil massage. I am working on part time basis as i am currently taking postgrad class. If u like hard, decent full bod oil massage, do drop me your hp no. to my email at simplemexyz@hotmail.com and i will share with you more. we can arrange for a outcall session only. hear from u soon. thanks

Sorry no outcalls for me. Thanks.

"Life it too short to be small"

X = Male, Y = Female, A = AJ, B = Les.

A + B = 0

A + y = 0

A + X = 1

A + A = 1

B + A = 0

B + X = 0

B + Y = 1

B + B = 1

X + B = 0

X + X = 0

X + A = ?(confused)

X + Y = 1

Y + A = 0

Y + Y = 0

Y + B = ?(confused)

Y + X = 1

The above is just an abnormal calculation which who are now the human being is behaving or said preference or attraction now, just a very simple example, pls don make things difficult by adding bi and trans. Very simple, as the very first page of the topic forum we are talking about the rates, skills, location, service and maybe looks, somehow the 宅男 want to make a point here. Hmm...sounds complicating but the basic fundamental of this calculations is not about the confusing whatever ( ) + ( ), but just about probodyworks massage. As you can see, 宅男 really does his work by adding all my ad link. Yes...they are all posted by me, no doubt i'm not AJ but to survive in this world, one have to work hard to explore every customers preference. I've been in this line for about coming to 18mths, been to some man spa and get to know a lot of male client. Somehow wanted to find out how we can make X + Y + A +B = 1. You might be thinking....no way, everyone have their level of privacy, sori no mixing. Lets just see, we the Singaporean be it A or B can be very open to who we are and what we are. As you can see now the 政府giving out more and more money for child birth as we are really in a manpower crisis, thats even harder for us to officalise A n B kind of relationship, so just bear with it and somehow things work out. Its getting more and more busy, after my name was mention. As popular as 陈冠希. Advertise again...you can check me out at www.probodyworks.net to check out the rates n operation. Lets make this a better world. WORLD PEACE!!! :clap:

Guest CLASS monitor
X = Male, Y = Female, A = AJ, B = Les.

A + B = 0

A + y = 0

A + X = 1

A + A = 1

B + A = 0

B + X = 0

B + Y = 1

B + B = 1

X + B = 0

X + X = 0

X + A = ?(confused)

X + Y = 1

Y + A = 0

Y + Y = 0

Y + B = ?(confused)

Y + X = 1

The above is just an abnormal calculation which who are now the human being is behaving or said preference or attraction now, just a very simple example, pls don make things difficult by adding bi and trans. Very simple, as the very first page of the topic forum we are talking about the rates, skills, location, service and maybe looks, somehow the 宅男 want to make a point here. Hmm...sounds complicating but the basic fundamental of this calculations is not about the confusing whatever ( ) + ( ), but just about probodyworks massage. As you can see, 宅男 really does his work by adding all my ad link. Yes...they are all posted by me, no doubt i'm not AJ but to survive in this world, one have to work hard to explore every customers preference. I've been in this line for about coming to 18mths, been to some man spa and get to know a lot of male client. Somehow wanted to find out how we can make X + Y + A +B = 1. You might be thinking....no way, everyone have their level of privacy, sori no mixing. Lets just see, we the Singaporean be it A or B can be very open to who we are and what we are. As you can see now the 政府giving out more and more money for child birth as we are really in a manpower crisis, thats even harder for us to officalise A n B kind of relationship, so just bear with it and somehow things work out. Its getting more and more busy, after my name was mention. As popular as 陈冠希. Advertise again...you can check me out at www.probodyworks.net to check out the rates n operation. Lets make this a better world. WORLD PEACE!!! :clap:

Aiyah Ross,

Why make things so complicated...

I just want to state, be it u r straight or bi or gay...

if you could to that to me during the massage, u couldn't be 'so straight' lor...

and if u can post and explain the forum.. u aint dat straight either, as u r attracting unnecessary crowd.

cheers n hope yr biz boom in the gay mkt..(as wat u wanted) - by trying to act straight will definitely draw a gay crowd to u, as most gay men like to test out straight masseurs... =P

agreed with Class monitor,

Pictures seems to imply more "something else" then genuine massage... even in straight massage, you don't see masseurs showing off bare bodies on the web, unless they hope to provide more than massage.... So yes, will definitely attract thse into extras!!! so not so straight lor!! Frequent responding to this forum also imply.....

Well, Ross has certainly a lot of publicity... has anyone tried ELEMENTS ORO? And are there any other places that offer B2B massage?

Tried it a few times... the massage and service is a bit of a hit or miss... depending on the therapist that you have chosen. Then again, this can be said of every massage establishment.

Starts you off with an assisted shower, followed by a massage which sort of segways into a body to body into the second half of the massage. It is then followed by a handjob or something more depending on your chemistry with the therapist. It ends with another assisted shower.

Am tempted to try out 'MSquare' mentioned by sgboy82 and the new homebased place 'Bymen4men'.

Guest guest

Revitalize your body and soul. Body massage and scrub by certified male therapist in private and cozy home spa. Massage bed & high quality massage products will be use. FOR MEN ONLY...

Rates for In House Services: -

Massage - S$60.00

Body Scrub - S$50.00

Massage & Scrub - S$100.00

Midnight charges: - Additional S$40.00

Operation Hours: -

Weekdays - 7pm to 11pm

Weekends - 10am to 11pm

Enquiry / SMS Booking: - +65 9819 1330

Homepage - http://www.thetorso-dylan.blogspot.com

any review to share??

Guest Guest
Revitalize your body and soul. Body massage and scrub by certified male therapist in private and cozy home spa. Massage bed & high quality massage products will be use. FOR MEN ONLY...

Rates for In House Services: -

Massage - S$60.00

Body Scrub - S$50.00

Massage & Scrub - S$100.00

Midnight charges: - Additional S$40.00

Operation Hours: -

Weekdays - 7pm to 11pm

Weekends - 10am to 11pm

Enquiry / SMS Booking: - +65 9819 1330

Homepage - http://www.thetorso-dylan.blogspot.com

any review to share??

why not write your own review as your advertising your own services.

Guest Vincentbeefyboi
Sorry no outcalls for me. Thanks.

Hi Beef4Beef, you may wanna try Sky from upnorth. He is one therapist I know that performs good massage despite race and shape (hats off to him). Hard and firm back massage that stands out from the others. Finally gotta try his scrub service today and loves the after feel on the skin and how he moves in ease with the massage oil. Only minus point is that one has to stand throughout the scrub session (kindda embrassing to be scrubbed with eyes open leh). But overall, no regreats being his regular so far. Just my 2cent worth. Cheers

Guest tam_penis
anyone tried Sky from woodlands before? any comments?

Far from the comfort of home but worth a try. Was informed that he is offering to BW members those bdae falls on that mth get a FOC body scrub. Tell him u r a reader of BW and show him ur DOB then u get a free scrub. Must say the scrub he used was different from others and is freshly made as u can scent the herbs he used in there. Was surprised with his offer and wonder if he will made a living out of it, he laughed it off by saying its worth it as many supported him from this forum. Not sure when the offers ends do call him to check on your next viist. Sign... wished my bade falls on evry mth. :whistle:

Guest guest

I think if you read the old postings, you will be able to read all the mentioned masseurs review. Otherwise, we are like going round in circle promoting the same of masseurs again and again

Guest Centrino
Far from the comfort of home but worth a try. Was informed that he is offering to BW members those bdae falls on that mth get a FOC body scrub. Tell him u r a reader of BW and show him ur DOB then u get a free scrub. Must say the scrub he used was different from others and is freshly made as u can scent the herbs he used in there. Was surprised with his offer and wonder if he will made a living out of it, he laughed it off by saying its worth it as many supported him from this forum. Not sure when the offers ends do call him to check on your next viist. Sign... wished my bade falls on evry mth. :whistle:

This is either written by Sky himself or he is inconsistent in his service offerings. From my experience, he needs to be reminded that he is offering special packages, otherwise, he just acts blur...

Have not tried him after that one experience, perhaps his customer service has improved. But based on that one experience, I would boldly say that there are many other home based masseurs with better skills than him.

Sorry but i just find the comment made a little unfair to sky...

There are many other better massuers w better skills, that goes w/o saying of cos. There is always gonna be someone better and better and better... so, by highlighting this it is really quite meaningless.

Guest xiang yee
This is either written by Sky himself or he is inconsistent in his service offerings. From my experience, he needs to be reminded that he is offering special packages, otherwise, he just acts blur...

Have not tried him after that one experience, perhaps his customer service has improved. But based on that one experience, I would boldly say that there are many other home based masseurs with better skills than him.

Its a very fine line between whether if he is inconsistent with his service offerings or whether he is trying to improve his service offering to suits the many different clientel he serve out there. Packages changes from time to time depending on the demands and supply of the market. I am not surprised if he changes his marketing planning again. At the end of the day, it is us the customer who stands to benefit from it.

I am not sure how bad was our experience with him, but one thing i am sure of is that he does go for courses to improve his skill. Theres no good or bad masseurs out there just whether that therapist is to your liking or not. From your sharing, nothing mentioned about his poor massage skill but "perhaps his customer service has improved'. So what customer service are you referrng to? I am sure if you point it out to him am sure he will be grateful to change from it and improve?

There will be another mountain taller than another so there is no end to compare. If you think you are short changed than move onto the other and stick to that person till you find another thats better than your current one? Just based on one experience and you deem him lousy? Then maybe you have to re-access again.

No hard feelings yeah. Cheers!

Has anyone tried Andy which only give outcall/hotels? I think he is madarin speaking. :blink:

I've tried his massage this morning.. The massage is really so so <_< .. And of cos, the ending is :whistle:

nj.gif「地獄風火輪」

Guest Centrino
Just based on one experience and you deem him lousy? Then maybe you have to re-access again.

No hard feelings yeah. Cheers!

No hard feelings at all. And at no time did I mention that his skills were lousy. No need to get all knotted up lah... ;)

For the last 3-4 year, I have not heard of any of the home based masseurs in the HML got raided. However these are ordinary Singaporeans quietly doing massage in their own home.

The article said Raids are probably conducted for vice operations in HDB units that function as 'massage parlours'."

----------------------------------------

Thu, Mar 12, 2009 my paper

http://www.asiaone.com/Business/News/Story...312-127864.html

No easy money for stay-home masseurs

MASSEURS running their operations out of their Housing Board flats are running afoul of the law.

But some have impressed so much with their low prices that customers have promoted their offerings on online beauty forums.

Besides a loyal following, these stay-home masseurs, like big spa chains, offer packages and treatment gift vouchers.

For example, a 60-min home massage starts from $35, compared to $120 at a spa downtown.

But it is no easy money for the stay-home masseurs who say they have no choice but to turn to offering such massages at home to make a living.

A check with the HDB and police showed that offering massage services in public housing is illegal, although other services like hairdressing and facials are permitted.

An HDB spokesman told my paper: 'HDB flats cannot be used as a massage establishment or for massage services.'

Private investigator Lionel De Souza said: "I understand that the police have raided Kallang Bahru and Jurong for vice operations in HDB units that function as 'massage parlours'."

Madam Tan, 57, a home masseuse who serves only female clients, said that, at her age, it is very difficult to find employment.

She did not know that HDB prohibits massage services in flats until my paper alerted her.

She was widowed in 1981, and raised her two children, now in their early 30s, by herself.

She also has to pay for her flat till she is 65.

She said: 'I worked in spa chains for over 13 years, and quit in late 2007 because I was very tired. I drew a very high salary when I left. Now when I apply to spas, they do not get back to me because of my age.'

Guest guest

For the last 3-4 year, I have not heard of any of the home based masseurs in the HML got raided. However these are ordinary Singaporeans quietly doing massage in their own home.

The article said Raids are probably conducted for vice operations in HDB units that function as 'massage parlours'."

------------------------------------

No easy money for stay-home masseurs

i dun agree. home based massage usually do it out of passion or interest not really can make big money . if is into money would rather rent out the room for more easier money than turn room into a massage place. u mean operating at hotel massage is not illegal? same goes to gay sauna , is more like a sex house more than relax.

Guest love_massage

Guest is right... u can't make money by doing massage at home. I spoke to my regular masseur, he said most cust. would want extra bt he doesnt provide, so most cust. will come once n tat's it. The regular comes once a month or 2mths once.. because all cust. would move around seeking new masseurs too.. At the end, the volume is not high..plus charges is low and physically exhausting for the masseurs, they will limit their cust/day also... Don't forget some uses good essential oils? Nice clean towels. All these cost money too...etc So you can guess they have some costs to cover too.. I dont think they can make money...so if not for passion or interest, then what???

Guest operator
Guest is right... u can't make money by doing massage at home. I spoke to my regular masseur, he said most cust. would want extra bt he doesnt provide, so most cust. will come once n tat's it. The regular comes once a month or 2mths once.. because all cust. would move around seeking new masseurs too.. At the end, the volume is not high..plus charges is low and physically exhausting for the masseurs, they will limit their cust/day also... Don't forget some uses good essential oils? Nice clean towels. All these cost money too...etc So you can guess they have some costs to cover too.. I dont think they can make money...so if not for passion or interest, then what???

different from a shop operator is the owner have many hands working for him. and if he have few good looking masseur , the boss will make quite lot of dollars.

different from a shop operator is the owner have many hands working for him. and if he have few good looking masseur , the boss will make quite lot of dollars.

I guest many of you here have not worked or even actually asked a massage shop owner whether is it easy to run a massage shop. And if you think realying on just cute and handsome therapist makes them money then you are wrong. It is always a price war but it is also what reputation do you want! I know there is always the moto, demand and supply . And reputation of quality goes a long way while cute,handsome and extras dont go too far.

I guest many of you here have not worked or even actually asked a massage shop owner whether is it easy to run a massage shop. And if you think realying on just cute and handsome therapist makes them money then you are wrong. It is always a price war but it is also what reputation do you want! I know there is always the moto, demand and supply . And reputation of quality goes a long way while cute,handsome and extras dont go too far.

U will have a lot more fixed costs and overheads if u have a shop (versus home-based). Was at your place yesterday and I believe that with such a spacious shop, your rental alone could be quite high.

U will have a lot more fixed costs and overheads if u have a shop (versus home-based). Was at your place yesterday and I believe that with such a spacious shop, your rental alone could be quite high.

I would say that our rental in not low but more important to us is giving clients a great massage regardless of which therapist you choose. I have been doing this for so many years to know who are the genuine clients who is looking for a good professional massage and who feel it justifies our prices.

Guest massageee
I would say that our rental in not low but more important to us is giving clients a great massage regardless of which therapist you choose. I have been doing this for so many years to know who are the genuine clients who is looking for a good professional massage and who feel it justifies our prices.

David David David ... u shd know better than to engage in this sort of repartee... people who wish to understand, will understand ... and those who dont see the need to, will never

Guest like massage
Anyone tried him?

Japanese Relax and Refresh Massage

1 Liang Seah St #03-16 (near the Bugis MRT Station)

Gay-owned, Japanese style massage by a Japanese massuer.

tried him 2 X... so so not consistent.. better go elsewhere somtimes a bit weird

Guest -Curious-

Hi,

I went to sgboy chatline and there are a few thai masseurs that provide massage. Have anyone tried before? Are they good in massage or just providing sex?