Male HQ

Convert Vhs Video To Disc

Guest -bearded1-

Guest -bearded1-

Hi all

Does anybody know of a discreet & reliable source for converting VHS videos on the cd's?

Any contact details would be greatfully received.

Bearded1

Was using Dazzle (HW + SW) for VHS conversion to PC format 7 , 8 years ago. The setup & conversion process was rather simple.

If you are doing it for one-time sake, maybe its worthwhile to go 2 some service center specialize in video conversion.

However, if you have plenty of Video tapes (maybe, those "Goodies" one :) to convert, then consider to invest some hardware & do it own time own target ..

Hary .

Was using Dazzle (HW + SW) for VHS conversion to PC format 7 , 8 years ago. The setup & conversion process was rather simple.

If you are doing it for one-time sake, maybe its worthwhile to go 2 some service center specialize in video conversion.

However, if you have plenty of Video tapes (maybe, those "Goodies" one :) to convert, then consider to invest some hardware & do it own time own target ..

Hary .

He can also provide such service for a small fee to help BW'ers if they need similar service in future. His little investment will soon be recovered in no time. That is killing two birds, for himself and others, in one stone.

Guest bearded1
there are some companies that do have this service, but it ain't cheap.

DIY is better but it's darn slow.

this link to Cnet should enlighten. ^^

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3000_7-5071953-1.html

Thanks to all for their input and advice.

I regret that I am not computer literate in the slightest and would much prefer to give the video's to a company to convert (even though it aint cheap).

Can anybody please suggest some contacts in this respect?

Again, I would realy appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks to all for their input and advice.

I regret that I am not computer literate in the slightest and would much prefer to give the video's to a company to convert (even though it aint cheap).

Can anybody please suggest some contacts in this respect?

Again, I would realy appreciate your suggestions.

I did a random online search & found this local "company" (could be freelancer)

http://www.inkiti.com/a,24422,Convert-Your...ll-90660631.htm

Charge price starting at s$8 ..

You may want to call them up 90660631 & state your requirement. In the event, if the no. is no longer in use, you can search online yourself, simply type "Video Convert Singapore"

Good luck & Cheers.

Hary

Edited by harylok

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.