Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

46 minutes ago, auri said:

Older Richard Gere???

Richard Gere is already how old!?

He was probably referring to Richard Gere of the 80s and 90s but photoshopped aged 20 years , but still got smouldering sexy good looks and still can fuxk like he was in the 80s 90s era.

This is guess of what he meant.

Guest KKJhard
1 hour ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Tonight underwear night so many hot horny guys.

Fri is also underwear nite. Oh I super luv underwear nites, more than nude nites. There's something very stimulating abt rubbing your hard crotch against another ass wrapped in tight silky underwear.

Let's get back to discussion on KB. 

Nowadays I notice there is this hardworking old uncle with white hair that goes around cleaning the rooms within seconds of people exiting from them. Applaud his efforts but  still would be better if KB management could include wiping the cum-stained mattress with a sanitizer as part of their housekeeping SOP.

20 minutes ago, gucici said:

Do most people wear trunks or underwear? Hmm

From my observation on both Wed and Fri,

20% trunks + boxer briefs,

40% briefs,

30% thongs + bikinis &

10% jockstraps+gstrings .  

You can wear any type of undies but most important choose one that best flatters your body shape.

6 minutes ago, Guest Truth said:

From my observation on both Wed and Fri,

20% trunks + boxer briefs,

40% briefs,

30% thongs + bikinis &

10% jockstraps+gstrings .  

You can wear any type of undies but most important choose one that best flatters your body shape.

Thanks for the detailed info. 

4 hours ago, Guest Truth said:

Let's get back to discussion on KB. 

Nowadays I notice there is this hardworking old uncle with white hair that goes around cleaning the rooms within seconds of people exiting from them. Applaud his efforts but  still would be better if KB management could include wiping the cum-stained mattress with a sanitizer as part of their housekeeping SOP.

Yes, I applaud his efforts too. And he's friendly too. 

I think all the saunas will be quiet during the Chinese New Year as most of the customers will be home visiting or overseas. Most chinese from Malaysia, HK, Indonesia, Taiwan & mainland China would have balik kampung as well. Maybe certain hours late into the night or early morning will be busy, say from 9.30pm to 5am. I'm just guessing as I've only started going to sauna 1st quarter last year. 

For me, it would be sad if I were to spend my CNY in a sauna. It's like being in a dark and cold place, totally forgotten by the world & 见不得光. Btw, that's just my own opinion not trying to fan the flames here.

Anyway, today will be my last day visiting KB (in the year of Dog) , I wish all fellow sauna goers here  LOVE, WEALTH, PROSPERITY & GOOD HEALTH.

Haha... it will be International Day lah. Don't forget the angmohs, malays, Filipinos & local banana sisters who don't celebrate CNY.  Also those PRCs workers in the service and retail sectors....that's why I predict the after hours should be busier.

Anyway there are 365 days a year,  no harm to let them own 初一 & 二, 初三should be super crowded with lots of horny guys.

Guest bye bye
5 hours ago, Guest Truth said:

Haha... it will be International Day lah. Don't forget the angmohs, malays, Filipinos & local banana sisters who don't celebrate CNY.  Also those PRCs workers in the service and retail sectors....that's why I predict the after hours should be busier.

Anyway there are 365 days a year,  no harm to let them own 初一 & 二, 初三should be super crowded with lots of horny guys.

You forgot these guys from the service industry (Pinoy. PRC [who can't go home], Burmese) even need to work harder to replace the Chinese who are busy doing spling cleening and repacking pine apple tarts into tupper ware to make them look homemade...and putting up red long ribbon deco at the homes...

Ang Mohs should be overseas with such a long weekend ahead and getting sucked their dicks on Phuket and Boracay by hot locals... The Pinoy manager / office working crowd should be taking holidays overseas too endulging in male to male massages in Bali and Bangcock...

Mostly locals who are either fed up by family gatherings or a heavy load of kids running nuts at homes are frequenting the saunas for a quiet escape. You're right the crowd after 9pm should be bigger on those days, lucky the saunas don't have a peak surge pricing (exclusive for the greek statute one which at every time has a peak pricing...)

Enjoy or splurge volcanic eruptions overseas....

And Gong Xi Fa Cai, Kong hoy fatt choy or what ever...

Happened to be around River Valley after my last home visit for the day, so decided to pass by KB to do a quick survey.

As mentioned before, no going into the sauna on 初一&二, so will just turn on both Grindr and PR to check out the nearby profiles. As expected, mostly ang mohs and guys with brown skin( probably fillipinos, malays & indians). 

Before leaving, also spotted a group of 4 ah bengs ( reassembling Malaysian hairstylists/ shampoo boys) about to cross over from Central's side & on their way to the sauna. Hmmm...looks like it is quite happening imside after all.

7 hours ago, Chineseboy28 said:

Location: keybox Time : 5 to 8pm Date: 5 Feb 2019 We were at keybox. We had fun. We kissed alot. Then again when I was at the locket, u looked at me. And when I was about to go home, you sat beside your friend, staring at me. I don't know whether is a good stare or bad stare. Before I left, I waved goodbye. You wave back.

prepare yourself to be down with mononucleosis, or mono, 

kissing deep with strangers can infect u

Guest Dazzling
9 hours ago, Chineseboy28 said:

Location: keybox Time : 5 to 8pm Date: 5 Feb 2019 We were at keybox. We had fun. We kissed alot. Then again when I was at the locket, u looked at me. And when I was about to go home, you sat beside your friend, staring at me. I don't know whether is a good stare or bad stare. Before I left, I waved goodbye. You wave back.

U can get HIV from exhanging salivas rite ?

Went to Keybox on CNY day 1 after getting high after a few rounds of drinks, which was around 2am. Probably some people intend to stay the whole night there, so it wasn't that empty. Did a few stuff like helping a guy to cum in the steamroom, hug and tongue kiss a bearish guy and sucked two large dicks alternately in the dark corner.

Was feeling quite tired under the alcohol's influence so I went to lie on the large bed but another guy came over to start rimming me. Seems like he's the wild kind of top since he loved to hold my legs high in the air to fuck me and cum on my face. Was still horny after the deed so I went back to the dark corner and heard a couple fucking so I jerked off and cummed at the wall while listening to the moans and slapping sounds.

Went back to the changing area, and there was a hunky guy who was taking his stuff next to my cupboard. He started caressing my butt and kissing my back. Probably he was so daring since there was no one in the changing area. But I was tired so I just gave him a tongue kiss and left.

And the reality just hit me in the head as soon as I left. The surge pricing for taxi was crazy on CNY day 1! :doh:

2 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Went to Keybox on CNY day 1 after getting high after a few rounds of drinks, which was around 2am. Probably some people intend to stay the whole night there, so it wasn't that empty. Did a few stuff like helping a guy to cum in the steamroom, hug and tongue kiss a bearish guy and sucked two large dicks alternately in the dark corner.

Was feeling quite tired under the alcohol's influence so I went to lie on the large bed but another guy came over to start rimming me. Seems like he's the wild kind of top since he loved to hold my legs high in the air to fuck me and cum on my face. Was still horny after the deed so I went back to the dark corner and heard a couple fucking so I jerked off and cummed at the wall while listening to the moans and slapping sounds.

Went back to the changing area, and there was a hunky guy who was taking his stuff next to my cupboard. He started caressing my butt and kissing my back. Probably he was so daring since there was no one in the changing area. But I was tired so I just gave him a tongue kiss and left.

And the reality just hit me in the head as soon as I left. The surge pricing for taxi was crazy on CNY day 1! :doh:

Sounds hot but you really have to be careful and play safe when intoxicated. A worse reality might hit you if you were to slip on wet floors or got raped by guys.

19 hours ago, repressednerd said:

What a way to spend CNY.   Did you went home with any angbao ?  I mean on your butt cheek. Haha.

Don't read and response to guests' post

18 hours ago, Guest Truth said:

Sounds hot but you really have to be careful and play safe when intoxicated. A worse reality might hit you if you were to slip on wet floors or got raped by guys.

Who knows secretly inside, repressednerd was aching for a gangbang that will last all night , 20 guys each taking turns each spending plus minus 20 -25 minutes per fuck, I think most seasoned bottoms are aching down there for a sequencial gang bang, its like pushing to the edge of what their arses can take and beyond,  and taking a few slow days to recover and once their arses recover,

that sense of emptiness deep inside ,  that deep aching of waiting to be filled with large shlongs from manly man, and the relentless pounding and the seeing of stars in their head as they get pounded  and  buffetted like a cum rag doll,  and the mix of deep anal pleasures and feeling being pulled and stretched inside just gives them  a hot tingling electrical buzz going frthe center of their flower inside the arse and spreads throughout every square inch of their sensual areas, nipples hardened and toes are aching too and the sexual hunger can only be temporarily satiated before the whole cycle starts a again after getting  a few days rest.

its the pleasure principle,

And gays and bottoms love the anticipation of meeting a dark , mysterious , man-animal who will fuck them silly and make them lose their sense of bearing, like fuck until don't know where they are and what their own names is, only the moment of sheer pleasure exist and the union of the arse and the man flesh , that is creating all these, pain , pleasure, lust, and longing and that final release where the two beings meld into one, connected at the beautiful union of the lingam and the base in which it rest and churns and turns the universe.

Pleasure, pleasure, unceasing pleasure,

and orgasm is but a short rest before the continuation of that journey to seek a higher high and the push towards the tingliest sheer pleasure.

14 hours ago, LeanMature said:

What a way to spend CNY.   Did you went home with any angbao ?  I mean on your butt cheek. Haha.

Maybe I went home with lots of juicy currency in my mouth and stomach. :ph34r:

13 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Who knows secretly inside, repressednerd was aching for a gangbang that will last all night , 20 guys each taking turns each spending plus minus 20 -25 minutes per fuck, I think most seasoned bottoms are aching down there for a sequencial gang bang, its like pushing to the edge of what their arses can take and beyond,  and taking a few slow days to recover and once their arses recover,

that sense of emptiness deep inside ,  that deep aching of waiting to be filled with large shlongs from manly man, and the relentless pounding and the seeing of stars in their head as they get pounded  and  buffetted like a cum rag doll,  and the mix of deep anal pleasures and feeling being pulled and stretched inside just gives them  a hot tingling electrical buzz going frthe center of their flower inside the arse and spreads throughout every square inch of their sensual areas, nipples hardened and toes are aching too and the sexual hunger can only be temporarily satiated before the whole cycle starts a again after getting  a few days rest.

its the pleasure principle,

And gays and bottoms love the anticipation of meeting a dark , mysterious , man-animal who will fuck them silly and make them lose their sense of bearing, like fuck until don't know where they are and what their own names is, only the moment of sheer pleasure exist and the union of the arse and the man flesh , that is creating all these, pain , pleasure, lust, and longing and that final release where the two beings meld into one, connected at the beautiful union of the lingam and the base in which it rest and churns and turns the universe.

Pleasure, pleasure, unceasing pleasure,

and orgasm is but a short rest before the continuation of that journey to seek a higher high and the push towards the tingliest sheer pleasure.

Sounds like this is your deepest darkest fantasy as well! Seeing a man-animal come up to you against the dim light can be quite enchanting, especially when you make out a vague athletic shape even if he wasn't that fit. 

Guest GuestDick

Was at KB this evening and that cock-grabbing balding old Uncle strikes again ! Typically lurking at the dark corner, he will grab your cock so hard with his skinny palm that it hurts. I really dun see any point in him doing this, other than seeing the person he grabbed shudder in shock and jerk in pain. Must be a resentful sick old man jealous of others' youth.

While at the dark corner, needless, he tried grabbing my dick. Initially, I pushed his hand away, which is a clear signal for him to stop his sickening act. But he forcefully pushed his hand even nearer, resulting in me having to turn my body away and knocked unto the poor adjacent chap. He really cant take NO for an answer. That uncle then walked around and turned back to repeat his move. This time, upon feeling his palm near my dick, I grabbed his right wrist with my left hand and do a quick firm clock-wise twist, anti clock-wise for him so he couldnt react swiftly. I then released his wrist and could see his crouching silhouette scurrying away, must be in pain.

To that old uncle, I hope you are reading this. Do you want someone to grab your dick so hard it hurts ? No, right ? Then, dun do unto others what you dun want others to do unto you. In all my sauna visits, I have ppl touching, caressing and feeling my dick, but never been grabbed so forcefully until I meet this sick old man.

Guest leangym0787
1 hour ago, Guest GuestDick said:

Was at KB this evening and that cock-grabbing balding old Uncle strikes again ! Typically lurking at the dark corner, he will grab your cock so hard with his skinny palm that it hurts. I really dun see any point in him doing this, other than seeing the person he grabbed shudder in shock and jerk in pain. Must be a resentful sick old man jealous of others' youth.

While at the dark corner, needless, he tried grabbing my dick. Initially, I pushed his hand away, which is a clear signal for him to stop his sickening act. But he forcefully pushed his hand even nearer, resulting in me having to turn my body away and knocked unto the poor adjacent chap. He really cant take NO for an answer. That uncle then walked around and turned back to repeat his move. This time, upon feeling his palm near my dick, I grabbed his right wrist with my left hand and do a quick firm clock-wise twist, anti clock-wise for him so he couldnt react swiftly. I then released his wrist and could see his crouching silhouette scurrying away, must be in pain.

To that old uncle, I hope you are reading this. Do you want someone to grab your dick so hard it hurts ? No, right ? Then, dun do unto others what you dun want others to do unto you. In all my sauna visits, I have ppl touching, caressing and feeling my dick, but never been grabbed so forcefully until I meet this sick old man.

Which is why i always avoid dark room. Not just the same 1 uncle that you might say. Theres a few who really dont know the proper sauna etiquette. Its annoying to have someone grab you so hard. 

So my only advice is go somewhere bright. If need be, just report to the staff and hope they do something about it.

But i wont stop going to KB. It has great mix of people (not promoting KB in any way). But also depends on luck like any business for super great crowd.

On 2/7/2019 at 10:38 PM, repressednerd said:

Maybe I went home with lots of juicy currency in my mouth and stomach. :ph34r:

Sounds like this is your deepest darkest fantasy as well! Seeing a man-animal come up to you against the dim light can be quite enchanting, especially when you make out a vague athletic shape even if he wasn't that fit. 

No lah, I am just putting it into Nice English language and expressing the nuances of what a seasoned bottom has in their mind when they are cock hungry,

I think bottoms enjoy the flowery language I use to describe the enounter , the experience, the man animal coitus, 

• G_M unlocked this topic
Guest Keybox Experience

I have never visited KB on a Sun before, thinking of giving it a try this afternoon. But wondering what does the theme "Wonderful Sunday" mean? What are we supposed to wear?

Guest Quickie

Was at KB last nite. It was quite crowded with plenty of horny dudes, must be the pent up urge from all that restraining during CNY visiting and feasting. It was a nude theme, so everyone was walking around naked. Lots of piak piak and moaning from all over.

I then went into the steam room to get myself some relaxation from the hot steam. But since it was crowded, I couldnt even let my body be still for a minute. So many bodies rubbing and so many hands were groping around.  Then someone with a nice firm bod grabbed my waist and pulled me into a corner. There, we hugged and tongue kissed wildly. Our hands were all over each other. In the midst of that wild passionate kiss, I felt something plying my butt cheeks apart and rubbing against my arse orifice. I thought must be the fingers of this person I was kissing wildly. It felt great and I enjoyed the gradual insertion tremendously. Then it felt weird as if it was a thick finger. I then tried to touch it and gosh, it was a dick. Apparently, someone from my behind has tried to penetrate me without me even realising it. That cock didnt even have a condom on and needless, I forcefully pushed it away. After that, me and that guy came with each jerking each off.

Thank goodness I didnt let the passion gets the better of me. Otherwise, I wud have foolishly let someone bare-backed me without me even knowing nor resisting it. 

Guest Little Bear Uncle
3 hours ago, Guest Quickie said:

Then someone with a nice firm bod grabbed my waist and pulled me into a corner. There, we hugged and tongue kissed wildly. Our hands were all over each other. In the midst of that wild passionate kiss, I felt something plying my butt cheeks apart and rubbing against my arse orifice. I thought must be the fingers of this person I was kissing wildly. It felt great and I enjoyed the gradual insertion tremendously. Then it felt weird as if it was a thick finger. I then tried to touch it and gosh, it was a dick. Apparently, someone from my behind has tried to penetrate me without me even realising it. That cock didnt even have a condom on and needless, I forcefully pushed it away. After that, me and that guy came with each jerking each off.

Thank goodness I didnt let the passion gets the better of me. Otherwise, I wud have foolishly let someone bare-backed me without me even knowing nor resisting it. 

It happened to me before.

Someone started sucking my cock and also stimulating me by fingering my ass. It felt too good to resist. It became 2 fingers and went deeper and deeper in. But before I knew it, that became strange like it's condom and felt like a cock. Wow, that really coordinated so well that I didn't even realize that the 2 fingers were replaced by a cock. Since its no difference from the fingering and it's condomed, I just let them piak piak me. That's the piak piak noises you hear in the steam room.

Since it's dark corner and filled with steam, people can still follow the sound to find us. Soon it's a mess of hands, mouths all over me. One thing for sure, everyone will feel my body from my hair to my abs to make sure I'm not those old men before they molest me. It didn't take long for me to cum when one sucking my cock, another playing with my nipples, and the guy fucking me while another hand feeling our joined parts and all those wandering hands. Then I had to extricate myself from the crowd of tangled bodies.

Guest disclosed yourself
On 2/10/2019 at 5:40 PM, Bennni said:

Anyone knows whats wonderful sunday?

Yep, sunshine, hot boys on the beach at Tanjong Beach Club, some beers, beach volley, kisses on the pillow in the late afternoon and some raunchy hot sex into the night...

Kei te raumati ka kitea ai e koe te tupu.

2 minutes ago, Guest VDAy said:

"Lonely Pathetic Unattached Gays who Cruise Saunas for Transient Fulfillment" 

Anything goes, all singing , all dancing carefree swingers nite. Cum all, serve all, drain all. 

Go back with back cramps and leg cramps.

But die happy, with a sore cock and a smile.

Theme.

Today is Valentine's day and happens to be skin night, my gut feeling tells me this is the best time & place to meet single guys since those unfaithful  attached ones will be having dinner with their boyfriends elsewhere :)

Yup, last night's crowd was good (around 60-70 guys) & mostly made up of 80% chinese guys from late 20s to 30s.

Lookwise 10% gorgeous, 30% pleasant looking and fit, 25% prawns, 20% not perfect but still fuckable & 15% CMI.

Only downside didn't get to know anyone in depth, at most just an exchange of names & thank-you after the fun :(

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.