Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

51 minutes ago, Balestier said:

Wonder anyone cummed in the jacuzzi 

Wow...a jacuzzi filled with essence of men is so sexy!! Gays simply love to be soaked and marinated in sperm...drinking a cum filled jacuzzi is so breathtakingly sexy!!!

Guest biodiver
3 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Me too. Just wonder how often do they change the water.  

Never!

It is actually a research lab for Biodiversity and the innate Biological and Bacterial Scientific test bed of gay men. 

On 11/25/2019 at 5:14 PM, Guest rice4me said:

So funny, and so sad!

I live in Australia.

I basically ignore the white guys on grindr, and in the sauna.

Why? A preference thing right? 🙂 

Guest Hot Swimmer

Went on Friday night was crowded and lots of handsome guys!!! May be school holiday now. Had fun with many guys and cummed till very exhausted.

Too many sexy bottoms and it was like crazy sex maniac night. Rooms were occupied almost all the time.

Guest holiday

Been going to Keybox for the past few weekends and indeed the crowd is getting better which is great. Hope there are more saunas to go to beside Keybox and now Cruise is closed. Anyway enjoying Keybox for now with the better crowd and nice looking staff to boot.

16 hours ago, Guest holiday said:

Been going to Keybox for the past few weekends and indeed the crowd is getting better which is great. Hope there are more saunas to go to beside Keybox and now Cruise is closed. Anyway enjoying Keybox for now with the better crowd and nice looking staff to boot.

Hi pacifier boy. When will you be there and what time? You very cute cute like pooh bear. You suck Nee Tau is so adorable..can wear diapers like  baby? 

1 hour ago, HardAlways said:

Never tried going to keybox or any kinda Gspa.. keen to go over now or any other day.. anyone keen on showing me around?

You wan to have a private tour starting with a red carpet, a tour and end with a reception?

Are you so stooopppiiiddd idiot? What show you around? Like...this is the locker for you to out your clothes...this is the toilet for you to pang sai ir pang gio...this is the dark maze for you to be fucked.....show you around?? Who the fuck you think you are you big fuck.

Guest golden spoon feeder
3 hours ago, 96humanhere said:

just wondering what is a b-men night really?

Just scroll a bit more back or use the search function. it was explained 50 times here... 

13 minutes ago, J_comewhatmay said:

How's the crowd like on weekdays afternoon and night? 

Those "how's the crowd" query guys, go and take a look. There is no guarantee if usually a Tuesday is well visited it will be packed every Tuesday. 

KB even had "emptier" nights on weekends occasionally. These query questions don't lead to anything. Nobody here can give you an accurate response. 

BTW: Even if it is packed, you might not get what you want due to different factors...  Guys: don't bore us with these "How's the crowd " questions. 

2 hours ago, Guest Occulust said:

How's the crowd on now ?

It was scary. Opened the door, saw dicks everywhere on thr floor, bloodied. Some guys moan in pain, some motionless. Dicks seemed to be chopped off. Not sure what happened. 

23 minutes ago, Guest Hotbun said:

It was scary. Opened the door, saw dicks everywhere on thr floor, bloodied. Some guys moan in pain, some motionless. Dicks seemed to be chopped off. Not sure what happened. 

mai leh halloween already over

hello! i've left the site a long while back as i'm in a monogamous relationship.

thank you for contributing to this thread, and let's keep motivating one another 💪

12 hours ago, gucici said:

I think tues is the most boring theme. Everyone is in towel i suppose? 

Last night there were some in towel and some in underwear. And good mix of crowd around 8-9pm. Depends what you look for I’d say. There are some statues of course.  

But I’m surprised that I got engaged by a fit guy in 5 min entering the maze. And had a long and awesome nipple play with him in a room. It was just amazing. 

i find it odd that guys keep asking this question over and over again.

it's just a stupid question to keep repeating.

23 hours ago, Guest golden spoon feeder said:

Just scroll a bit more back or use the search function. it was explained 50 times here... 

Those "how's the crowd" query guys, go and take a look. There is no guarantee if usually a Tuesday is well visited it will be packed every Tuesday. 

KB even had "emptier" nights on weekends occasionally. These query questions don't lead to anything. Nobody here can give you an accurate response. 

BTW: Even if it is packed, you might not get what you want due to different factors...  Guys: don't bore us with these "How's the crowd " questions. 

On 12/4/2019 at 11:01 AM, KizMyAzz said:

Last night there were some in towel and some in underwear. And good mix of crowd around 8-9pm. Depends what you look for I’d say. There are some statues of course.  

But I’m surprised that I got engaged by a fit guy in 5 min entering the maze. And had a long and awesome nipple play with him in a room. It was just amazing. 

Just nip play? 

Guest Complain

I sometimes come at the early hours of the day, about 2 - 3, or sometimes 4 am in the morning.

I know and encounter got one very desperate person, which they called him "85". If I am not wrong, his name is "Andy". Fucking desperate and hungry. Always like to go threesome with people. And totally rude and no give chance to other people. Only know how to eat, eat, eat, and fuck, fuck, fuck. And he always sleep at the area near the computers, outside. When he sleep, he always open up his legs a lot, thereby exposing his sagging and hairy balls. With his shape of sagging breast na na, it is indeed disgusting indeed. People would think that Keybox is a whore or prostitute place with such people around. 

Keybox Management should PERMANENTLY BANNED him as he is INDEED causing a lot of nuisance, annoying and scaring away customers.

我有时是在一天的凌晨,大约2-3,或者有时是凌晨4点。

我知道并遇到了一个非常绝望的人,他们称他为“ 85”。 如果我没看错,他的名字叫“安迪”。 他妈的绝望和饥饿。 总是喜欢与人三人行。 而且完全没有礼貌,也没有给别人机会。 只知道如何吃,吃,吃,操,操,操。 而且他总是在外面计算机附近的区域睡觉。 睡觉时,他经常张开双腿,露出下垂的毛球。 由于他乳房下垂的形状,确实令人恶心。 人们会认为Keybox是周围有此类人的妓男场所。

密钥箱管理应该永久禁止他,因为他确实造成了很多麻烦,烦人和吓顾客。

Guest quitter

hi there,

signed up as a member and i rmb the staff taking down my particulars. now im thinking to quit, anyone knows if i can request the staff to erase my membership and particulars frm their system?

22 minutes ago, Guest quitter said:

hi there,

signed up as a member and i rmb the staff taking down my particulars. now im thinking to quit, anyone knows if i can request the staff to erase my membership and particulars frm their system?

You have to go behind the counter and personally erased it, provided they agreed. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest guilty quit
1 hour ago, Guest quitter said:

hi there,

What is the problem? 

Are you scared the Gov will find out you are gay or went into a gay sauna? 

Usually the staff will only ask to fill a form and just show the IC. 

1 minute ago, gucici said:

Yes i think so. You can screenshot it anf show as proof? 

Lol true, never been, would love to try.

wonder what kind of crowds will be there after cruise closed down.

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

1 hour ago, wkayz said:

Lol true, never been, would love to try.

wonder what kind of crowds will be there after cruise closed down.

From my experience when I was there during nude night Thursday, all kind of crowds 4pm onwards (the time I enter).

But crowd reduced to mature/stocky after 10:30pm-ish. By 11pm, it's like only 5 person or less in the maze.

Guest Occulust
On 12/7/2019 at 8:47 PM, Guest Complain said:

I sometimes come at the early hours of the day, about 2 - 3, or sometimes 4 am in the morning.

I know and encounter got one very desperate person, which they called him "85". If I am not wrong, his name is "Andy". Fucking desperate and hungry. Always like to go threesome with people. And totally rude and no give chance to other people. Only know how to eat, eat, eat, and fuck, fuck, fuck. And he always sleep at the area near the computers, outside. When he sleep, he always open up his legs a lot, thereby exposing his sagging and hairy balls. With his shape of sagging breast na na, it is indeed disgusting indeed. People would think that Keybox is a whore or prostitute place with such people around. 

Keybox Management should PERMANENTLY BANNED him as he is INDEED causing a lot of nuisance, annoying and scaring away customers.

我有时是在一天的凌晨,大约2-3,或者有时是凌晨4点。

我知道并遇到了一个非常绝望的人,他们称他为“ 85”。 如果我没看错,他的名字叫“安迪”。 他妈的绝望和饥饿。 总是喜欢与人三人行。 而且完全没有礼貌,也没有给别人机会。 只知道如何吃,吃,吃,操,操,操。 而且他总是在外面计算机附近的区域睡觉。 睡觉时,他经常张开双腿,露出下垂的毛球。 由于他乳房下垂的形状,确实令人恶心。 人们会认为Keybox是周围有此类人的妓男场所。

密钥箱管理应该永久禁止他,因为他确实造成了很多麻烦,烦人和吓顾客。

LOL. At 4am still got ppl inside KB ?? I think this Andy must be a pontianak lah.

18 hours ago, KizMyAzz said:

From my experience when I was there during nude night Thursday, all kind of crowds 4pm onwards (the time I enter).

But crowd reduced to mature/stocky after 10:30pm-ish. By 11pm, it's like only 5 person or less in the maze.

Only 5 left in the maze after 11pm..?  Wonder why KB operates until 8am next morning if the crowd is not there.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.