Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 1/5/2020 at 4:31 PM, Guest Be nice said:

Guess , we all will get old one day . Hence , would appreciate if the people here would stop criticizing all these poor folks . 
It is not a nice gesture to keep criticizing or talking bad about old folks . 
How would u feel if you get the same treatment when u reach their age one day .

Be considerate and kind .

Cheers! 

The rule of thumb is to age gracefully and not acting like desperate fucks. Old people can fuck among themselves at Shogun Old Fuck Gay Club. But then again, how they fuck when they cannot stand is another problem to consider. Shogun now no smoking room and got lots of problems there. Extremely risky to go there. 

32 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

?

I wanted to delete my msg but the apps in my phone doesn’t have the delete button. So I edited out my msg.  

Actually i I was trying to find the guy whom I met last Sunday evening. But I think I cannot post personal msg in the main forum. That is why I deleted it

Edited by tic-toc

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

18 hours ago, MalayWoodlands said:

Just wondering on your thoughts on people going to kb and not having fun but just to rest, relax and kill time. I kinda want to do it on Monday since my medical appointment ends around 3 and there's a class I wanna go to that starts at 7 so I wanna go kb to relax.

why not?

and maybe a treat for the eyes

Anyone witnessed the free show yesterday? Saw so many curious & horny guys gathering outside the room to watch a fair looking Malay twink getting gang-banged by a Chinese Ah Beng & an Indian bear. Show got hotter & bolder when 2 more bystanders joined in, if I'm not wrong should be an older Malay btm & a fair looking short Pinoy boy. Halfway thru though, they off the light so that the more timid ones can join in. The orgy lasted quite a while before the Malay twink closed the door for some privacy.

On 1/13/2020 at 12:24 PM, Guest Client said:

Anyone witnessed the free show yesterday? Saw so many curious & horny guys gathering outside the room to watch a fair looking Malay twink getting gang-banged by a Chinese Ah Beng & an Indian bear. Show got hotter & bolder when 2 more bystanders joined in, if I'm not wrong should be an older Malay btm & a fair looking short Pinoy boy. Halfway thru though, they off the light so that the more timid ones can join in. The orgy lasted quite a while before the Malay twink closed the door for some privacy.

I was the btm so happen omg

Guest Peterpan

Was at KB in the evening and while stepping out of the sauna, I saw this tall muscular hunk standing up from the jacuzzi with a full raging hard on. What a huge thick cock ! Anyone else saw ?

Too bad he rushed into the toilet cubicle..maybe got stomach ache.

On 1/14/2020 at 9:41 PM, Milk said:

I was the btm so happen omg

Which nights  are best for overnights from 10 to next day ?

Thursday nights or Fridays nights ?

I heard a GBgroup  by Garrick is planning overnight, many are non locals ....can anyone advise

Edited by CumdrinkNgo

6 hours ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

Which nights  are best for overnights from 10 to next day ?

Thursday nights or Fridays nights ?

I heard a GBgroup  by Garrick is planning overnight, many are non locals ....can anyone advise

Friday for sure as it’s the weekend. Friday is one of the best night to be..

Guest DarGoGo
2 hours ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

But Thursday is Aniki night...heard its fun too ? Anyone been ? any feedback and review ?

I been once and sorry to say... That's will be the last visit. Atmosphere is boring. The crowds even more boring. No offence, too many old old uncles instead of uncles around 40s plus , 50s. So no more. Bye!

On 1/2/2020 at 11:23 AM, Steve5380 said:

Your advice is right on... if there are dozens of saunas one better than the other.

But being things what they are...  it is a pity if Justice should deprive himself of satisfaction because of an incident that he can happily ignore.

The staff guy didn't hit him over the head with a club for being late a few minutes after closing time, but merely banged around and looked at him with an angry face.

Maybe the staff was tired and in a bad mood.  This happens to people.

Solution for Justice:  1) try to leave before the closing time.   2) become immune to ugly looks  3) defend in your mind YOUR interests (having some good sex in a place you otherwise would go back to)  instead of giving importance to the actions of others who are unfriendly.  Smile back at his angry face,  ha ha, or better, don't react at all,  and go back to KB whenever you like to keep having plenty of fun there. :thumb:  

there is an info that some might not know, after their closing, a surcharge of 5 might be enforced, some patrons do stay past 8am, if the staff wants to enforce it, who is voicing their objection? So where the justification for staffs rudeness? Not asking ppl to take sides or unreasonable expectation of service standards but what do the community consider as acceptable? if one experienced it, who might be next, your friend or someone reading it? 

3 hours ago, Justice said:

there is an info that some might not know, after their closing, a surcharge of 5 might be enforced, some patrons do stay past 8am, if the staff wants to enforce it, who is voicing their objection? So where the justification for staffs rudeness? Not asking ppl to take sides or unreasonable expectation of service standards but what do the community consider as acceptable? if one experienced it, who might be next, your friend or someone reading it? 

Well... I didn't know of the 5 dollars surcharge, and I don't know any other sauna who has that.  

But before they do any "surcharge" or get ugly,  they should loudly advertise that there is the closing time coming, like 15 minutes before,  so people have time to weak up, go to the bathroom, change and leave.  You didn't mention any advanced notice of closing from their part.  

Left the establishment after a 90 min stay.

Decent crowd - a few muscle daddies, lean toned guys, twinks and of cos the matured gents. 

Went in without any expectations as I figured I'm not many people's "veg". After roaming for a while, I got cornered in the dark maze (bottom level) after going down the short flight of steps.

2 guys tag teamed against me, one going for the nips, the other going for the cock.

Could have suckered punch or at least nudged my way out, but i guess junior was rising up to the occasion from a bout of drought. 

While they were going about their in-sync combo, more people gathered to watch the action. Feeling relented, I stood there for them to be a public fondle-wonder. 

After a good couple of min, I felt the lava rising up the vent, and I pressed his head against my crotch. Assumed that you will get the signal. The chap went on draining my balls and disposed of it abruptly, while the other fellow took over savouring my meatrod.

One more guy joined in the fun, and tactfully gained control of the rod. By which time, I wanted to take a break and excused myself to wash up.

All in all, a good harvest. Or maybe I was the one being harvested of my seeds. Either way, shoutout to the chaps for a job well done.

Salut!

2 hours ago, KetoGymicLinds said:

Left the establishment after a 90 min stay.

Decent crowd - a few muscle daddies, lean toned guys, twinks and of cos the matured gents. 

Went in without any expectations as I figured I'm not many people's "veg". After roaming for a while, I got cornered in the dark maze (bottom level) after going down the short flight of steps.

2 guys tag teamed against me, one going for the nips, the other going for the cock.

Could have suckered punch or at least nudged my way out, but i guess junior was rising up to the occasion from a bout of drought. 

While they were going about their in-sync combo, more people gathered to watch the action. Feeling relented, I stood there for them to be a public fondle-wonder. 

After a good couple of min, I felt the lava rising up the vent, and I pressed his head against my crotch. Assumed that you will get the signal. The chap went on draining my balls and disposed of it abruptly, while the other fellow took over savouring my meatrod.

One more guy joined in the fun, and tactfully gained control of the rod. By which time, I wanted to take a break and excused myself to wash up.

All in all, a good harvest. Or maybe I was the one being harvested of my seeds. Either way, shoutout to the chaps for a job well done.

Salut!

Haha got cornered lidat too. One held and restrained me from behind while fondling my nipples and the other attacked my front from the order of the guy behind me to drain my juice out, but I did not succumb to their attack haha. So kinky though ~ :lol:

5 hours ago, radical said:

I was there just now. A lot of people but didn’t really had much fun. Any one else also feel the same way?

Yeah, I'm there too. Today is crowded becos of all the free entries. Sian, it's always the same young skinny crowds, Of cos that's include myself but I paid. It's time I deciding to a switch to other saunas.

Guest Truly Pissed OFF
5 hours ago, Guest Boring said:

Yeah, I'm there too. Today is crowded becos of all the free entries. Sian, it's always the same young skinny crowds, Of cos that's include myself but I paid. It's time I deciding to a switch to other saunas.

Its true...crowded cos its free entry...its like Community Centre....People just come and stand like statues, since Cruise Club closure, these statues are not welcome to Shogun or Ten Men Club, so keybox adopts these migrants orphans who spend nothing just to stand there, cos entry is FREE.

Worst still on Thursday EVENING ( 09/01/2020 ) , someone ( A STATUE ) STAND  and  SHITTING inside the dark corner maze ( right end, 2nd entrance to inner u end  ) 

ODOURS SPREAD LIKE OUTBURSRT  like stink bomb that others patrons called the staff to clear the shit on the floor which many stepped and thought it was cum.

I recall the same scenario in Cruise Club threads, before Cruise Closure, it happens the same.

It Should be the same statue shitter, cos he probably been standing there for hours, had a tummy ache, the cannot run off as he was on OFFICIAL DUTY, so he just Stand and Shit in command, if leave position will be AWOL.. That's a SERIAL SHITTER STATUE...goes around and shit, even hes standing.  

Staff came with torch lights and found shits smuching all over floors along the maze dark corridors...what a sight.

Evening Thursdays more crowded, wonder how many step on those shits.

PS :  KB management takes note.  Also : Fatso old man ( ORANGE ROUND NECK TEE SHIRT ) counter behaves as if hes the boss ( understood ) hes only a staff.

NOT BOY FRIEND or LOVER of Owner.

Many appeals have request him be removed till now John did not do anything.

Patrons and  even all other staff complaints about him. Hes not the Boss, but he carry tales to john .Anyhow charge surcharge for towels and condoms  ( goes to his own pocket I supposed)

Guest fair critic
1 hour ago, Guest Truly Pissed OFF said:

Its true...crowded cos its free entry...its like Community Centre....People just come and stand like statues, since Cruise Club closure, these statues are not welcome to Shogun or Ten Men Club, so keybox adopts these migrants orphans who spend nothing just to stand there, cos entry is FREE.

Worst still on Thursday EVENING ( 09/01/2020 ) , someone ( A STATUE ) STAND  and  SHITTING inside the dark corner maze ( right end, 2nd entrance to inner u end  ) 

ODOURS SPREAD LIKE OUTBURSRT  like stink bomb that others patrons called the staff to clear the shit on the floor which many stepped and thought it was cum.

I recall the same scenario in Cruise Club threads, before Cruise Closure, it happens the same.

It Should be the same statue shitter, cos he probably been standing there for hours, had a tummy ache, the cannot run off as he was on OFFICIAL DUTY, so he just Stand and Shit in command, if leave position will be AWOL.. That's a SERIAL SHITTER STATUE...goes around and shit, even hes standing.  

Staff came with torch lights and found shits smuching all over floors along the maze dark corridors...what a sight.

PS :  KB management takes note.  Also : Fatso old man ( ORANGE ROUND NECK TEE SHIRT ) counter behaves as if hes the boss ( understood ) hes only a staff.

Patrons and  even all other staff complaints about him. Hes not the Boss, but he carry tales to john .Anyhow charge surcharge for towels and condoms  ( goes to his own pocket I supposed)

It is funny for always the same things and "complaints" bumping up about the KB from Guests. 

People shitting in cubicles. The grumpy bald guy. 

I came to the conclusion these critics are just from guys who are banned going to KB (due to their own shitty behaviour or attitudes). 

I found the "statues" situation in KB not as bad as with Cruise and felt the cuter guys were more inclined to let something happen or indulge into sexual activity compared to Cruise. 

For the too crowded part, I gave my 5 cents already in an earlier post. I wrote it often: Full house or crowded place won't guarantee satisfaction. If you think during the peak it is too crowded then just enter after 9pm on Fridays, Saturdays or visit after work on a weekday. 

I was pulled by 2 decent looking nice guys into rooms during my visits even after the "after hours". Guys still flock in to KB after 10pm on weekends. 

Despite for being very liberal but I still want to send a hint to all those guys who even queue up at the dark maze for the 2 or 3 "sucking you off guys" always around the dark maze: Don't forget they suck a minimum of- 15 - 50 dicks on each visit... If you don't get the hint: AYOR...

20 hours ago, Guest fair critic said:

It is funny for always the same things and "complaints" bumping up about the KB from Guests. 

I came to the conclusion these critics are just from guys who are banned going to KB (due to their own shitty behaviour or attitudes). 

I found the "statues" situation in KB not as bad as with Cruise and felt the cuter guys were more inclined to let something happen or indulge into sexual activity compared to Cruise. 

For the too crowded part, I gave my 5 cents already in an earlier post. I wrote it often: Full house or crowded place won't guarantee satisfaction. If you think during the peak it is too crowded then just enter after 9pm on Fridays, Saturdays or visit after work on a weekday. 

I was pulled by 2 decent looking nice guys into rooms during my visits even after the "after hours". Guys still flock in to KB after 10pm on weekends. 

Despite for being very liberal but I still want to send a hint to all those guys who even queue up at the dark maze for the 2 or 3 "sucking you off guys" always around the dark maze: Don't forget they suck a minimum of- 15 - 50 dicks on each visit... If you don't get the hint: AYOR...

Guest fair critic

•  
  • Guests
  22 hours ago, Guest Truly Pissed OFF said:

Worst still on Thursday EVENING ( 09/01/2020 ) , someone ( A STATUE ) STAND  and  SHITTING inside the dark corner maze ( right end, 2nd entrance to inner u end  ) 

I recall the same scenario in Cruise Club threads, before Cruise Closure, it happens the same.

It Should be the same statue shitter, cos he probably been standing there for hours, had a tummy ache, the cannot run off as he was on OFFICIAL DUTY, so he just Stand and Shit in command, if leave position will be AWOL.. That's a SERIAL SHITTER STATUE...goes around and shit, even hes standing.  

Staff came with torch lights and found shits smuching all over floors along the maze dark corridors...what a sight.

PS :  KB management takes note.  Also : Fatso old man ( ORANGE ROUND NECK TEE SHIRT ) counter behaves as if hes the boss ( understood ) hes only a staff.

Heard that he would be leaving KB for good for Hook Club anytime after the Chinese New Year 2020. Just a short while. Bear with it. Do not let this affect you fucking good time at KB or New Year.

On 12/30/2019 at 1:17 PM, Justice said:

i want to highlight what happened on sunday morning around 8am, a staff, i think his name is Ah YAO, gave a rude hostile stare,( that sort of stare ppl might give to ppl who borrowed money yet refuse to return it), i had cold symptoms, runny nose headache n i decided to over night, Keybox closes at 8am,  as i was slightly groggy, i wasnt dressed up at 7:55am, n i went to the cubicle to take some paper, the staff knocked loudly, i opened, n he gave a hostile stare, after around  5mins, i was in the toilet, again, he knocked on the toilet door loudly, i opened the door, again he  did that hostile stare before walking away, not saying a word.

Stunned for a while, i didnt say anything, then i went to dress up n left around, 8:02 am, i saw other customers in Keybox at that time, one guy was taking his time in front of mirror but didnt see the staff treat him that way.

Dont misunderstand, am not saying that its ok for customers to stay past closing cos they might lock keybox door before cleaning. 

But is it acceptable that Ah Yao treat a PAYING customer, who been a customer for YEARS, that way? Is that the right way to handle it? What is the service industry standard? Does the boss know the staff did that? What will boss do after knowing that? Do the staff care about service standard or he think its ok to mistreat customer he dun like?Isnt that proof the staff was getting personal cos he didnt give hostile stare to all customer, can the community accept that? 

I request the community be the judge, if he do it to one customer he might treat another customer that way. I mean how many customers are below 25yr old, handsome, millionaires, gym physique, erm, the truth, less than 10%, point is ,the next person he mistreat might be a person reading the text now , isnt it appropriate the community judge it?

Justice

•  
  •  
  • Members
  • 197 posts
  On 12/23/2019 at 1:02 PM, Slimguyzzz said:

Yes the staff at counter was rude when i last visited. And also i dont see why cant standing statues? They paid for entry also what. They might not interested in u then u move on lar. They dont pay to entertain all the people what. Paid for hunting the best not entertain everyone. I miss cruise btw. Too much weird uncles at keybox. Please have another sauna for teen asap 

i want to highlight what happened on sunday morning around 8am, a staff, i think his name is Ah YAO, gave a rude hostile stare,( that sort of stare ppl might give to ppl who borrowed money yet refuse to return it), i had cold symptoms, runny nose headache n i decided to over night, Keybox closes at 8am,  as i was slightly groggy, i wasnt dressed up at 7:55am, n i went to the cubicle to take some paper, the staff knocked loudly, i opened, n he gave a hostile stare, after around  5mins, i was in the toilet, again, he knocked on the toilet door loudly, i opened the door, again he  did that hostile stare before walking away, not saying a word.

Stunned for a while, i didnt say anything, then i went to dress up n left around, 8:02 am, i saw other customers in Keybox at that time, one guy was taking his time in front of mirror but didnt see the staff treat him that way.

Dont misunderstand, am not saying that its ok for customers to stay past closing cos they might lock keybox door before cleaning. 

But is it acceptable that Ah Yao treat a PAYING customer, who been a customer for YEARS, that way? Is that the right way to handle it? What is the service industry standard? Does the boss know the staff did that? What will boss do after knowing that? Do the staff care about service standard or he think its ok to mistreat customer he dun like?Isnt that proof the staff was getting personal cos he didnt give hostile stare to all customer, can the community accept that? 

I request the community be the judge, if he do it to one customer he might treat another customer that way. I mean how many customers are below 25yr old, handsome, millionaires, gym physique, erm, the truth, less than 10%, point is ,the next person he mistreat might be a person reading the text now , isnt it appropriate the community judge it?

Edited December 30, 2019 by Justice
change phrase

1 minute ago, Guest guest said:

Justice

•  
  •  
  • Members
  • 197 posts
  On 12/23/2019 at 1:02 PM, Slimguyzzz said:

Yes the staff at counter was rude when i last visited. And also i dont see why cant standing statues? They paid for entry also what. They might not interested in u then u move on lar. They dont pay to entertain all the people what. Paid for hunting the best not entertain everyone. I miss cruise btw. Too much weird uncles at keybox. Please have another sauna for teen asap 

Edited December 30, 2019 by Justice
change phrase

If want to stay from cleaning time from about 08:00 am to 12:00 pm, must pay additional S$5.00. Then can stay.

Think you got misunderstood.

1 hour ago, Guest KB UNCLE said:

Why many Indians yest? No offence ah , I see many Indians now at KB. Feel like Little India now!

Mostly migrated from Shogun Indian Club. Because their smoking room was recently banned by NEA recently. 

Talk, Talk, Talk, more bannings would come. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.