Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

2 minutes ago, Tylor said:

Went on Saturday and woah the crowd is sure insane. Kena groped everywhere lol. Haven’t been to lvl 2 of kB tho. Anyone care to share? 

What time you went? Level two is just a huge "bedroom" with a gigantic bed and smaller single size bed ~

3 minutes ago, Tylor said:

i went in the afternoon. Managed to suck a few people. And shiok to be groped by so many people :redface:

Haha went at night. Jialat jialat ~ :lol:

Guest rimster
2 hours ago, kkennyy said:

May I know if top likes to give rimming for btm?

in general or in KB sauna?

78.75% don't rim

12.28 % rim but with a rough tongue, 72% therof are above 60y

0.3 % only rim if any cum leaking from the ass.  

In a survey published 15 years prior to the opening of KB sauna 92.6% of participants responded, they would never rim asses in moist, badly illuminated places unless they can shine a torch light onto the ass. Only 6% found this response "gross" while 43% said they never rimmed at all. There isn't any more recent survey on the issue. 

Guest closure
5 minutes ago, Guest FridayOpen? said:

It’s not on the website anyone knows Keybox opens this Friday 24th Eve Of CNY? Tks!

No! The whole world is closing down because of CNY. Even FairPrice supermarkets will close. 

FairPrice Buona Vista Community Club

24 Jan (12am – 5pm) | 25 Jan (7am – 5pm) | 26 Jan (7am – 12mn) | 27 Jan (24 hours)

FairPrice Hougang Mall

15 – 23 Jan (8am – 11pm) | 24 Jan (8am – 5pm) | 25 Jan (Closed) | 26 – 27 Jan (8am – 10pm)

Donald Trump has agreed with the new US-China Trade Deal not to send any twitter between 24 Jan 5pm to 26 Jan 00:01am (China Standard Time)...

You are supposed to have your family reunion dinner. Please follow tradition. Can talk about Dick n Harry during Reunion dinner. 

You are lucky because there is no Lunar Eclipse at same timing on 24 Jan eve, otherwise.... (Please jump to the thread "How to get rid of ghosts").

For any lonely souls, can go KB and walk through empty corridors. 

After 9pm  KB will be filled with young horny guys fed up needing to respond to relatives keeping on asking them "when they will marry and bring girlfriend to reunion dinner. 

To cut story short:

I would assume if Website of KB no post, then business as usual...

BTW: even if you have very small balls, KB will give you 2 椪柑 on entry/exit during CNY. 

Guest KB Regular
2 hours ago, Guest FridayOpen? said:

It’s not on the website anyone knows Keybox opens this Friday 24th Eve Of CNY? Tks!

Keybox will open for business at 6pm this coming Friday 24 Jan 2020 (CNY EVE)!!.. They've already put up a notice at the front wall near to the metal lockers.. FYI 😊😊🏮🏮🏮🏮

1 hour ago, Guest KB Regular said:

Keybox will open for business at 6pm this coming Friday 24 Jan 2020 (CNY EVE)!!.. They've already put up a notice at the front wall near to the metal lockers.. FYI 😊😊🏮🏮🏮🏮

What is rate ? CNY eve, first day, second day. . I'm sure you know. You can advertise here, you sure the rate.

42 minutes ago, Guest Peterpan said:

I am a virgin and thinking of opening my precious orifice on the eve of CNY at KB to one lucky top. Will KB give me angpow for my first time ?

Nope 

Guest KB Regular
3 hours ago, Guest Kaypoh said:

What is rate ? CNY eve, first day, second day. . I'm sure you know. You can advertise here, you sure the rate.

Since 24 Jan (Fri) is a Holiday Eve.. K-Boys (18-25yo) got to pay $8 per entry.. & those 26-35yo pay $10 as usual & those 36yo & above pay $15 as usual ($10 after 11pm)!!.. And as for 1st & 2nd Day of CNY.. Same rates apply as per Sat & Sun rates (Those 18-25yo got to pay $8 per entry on Sun - 2nd day of CNY)! 😊😊🏮🏮🏮🏮

16 hours ago, Guest KB Regular said:

All the below 27 are moving to Hook club starting today becos it's free entry for them. KB will become a dead town? Not even the status will like to stand in KB I believe.

6 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

oh, but i think at moment it is most value for $ for KB and Shogun cos can stay overnite for affordable pricing

Most of them don't stay overnight cos they have to return to their dormitory.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Free entry
7 hours ago, Guest Hooker said:

All the below 27 are moving to Hook club starting today becos it's free entry for them. KB will become a dead town? Not even the status will like to stand in KB I believe.

yeah received email is FREE ENTRY AND  FREE 1st Year

10 minutes ago, Guest why nee NRIC said:

Hook club  need NRIC for verification.

Does Keybox, shogun and Ten men club needs ?

PDPA protect us on NRIC misuse, do not let them check

Guest Deem to Close
45 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

In their email, MUST PRODUCE NRIC

They have to verify and Record  upon registration with NRIC, its correct , I received toom whether Free or No Free, Its Compulsory as stated.

11 hours ago, Guest PDPA said:

Hook club  need NRIC for verification.

Does Keybox, shogun and Ten men club needs ?

Its is a standard procedure, according to Hook email reply  NRIC, Email and Mobile to be presented

Guest KB UNCLE
13 hours ago, geizershow said:

To the beautiful tall boy yesterday at around 5.30pm at locker 7... damn ure so handsome!

and to the big cock guy whom I said looked like TjanTroy.. mmmm

Tjan Troy??? Wow long time never see this guy. I will fuck him right away if he’s there.

Guest KB UNCLE
20 hours ago, Guest Hooker said:

Not necessarily. They will still come over to KB & do treasure hunt. Treasure hunt on finding young gems who are not frequent visitors of either sauna or foreigners who don’t want to pay entry fee of Hook.
Many below 27 are regulars. You get bored seeing them all the time. KB will be their answer to find some surprise.

Guest Tell Me Why
5 hours ago, Guest Hook said:

Its is a standard procedure, according to Hook email reply  NRIC, Email and Mobile to be presented

How come  Shogun , Keybox, Ten Men Club do not collect NRIC nor mobile phones numbers ? and Hood is so special ?

57 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

keybox does, so long u get in for the first time

NO leh, kb never takes NRIC, unless u wanna be free entry or be special age free entry or concessory , they only view date of bith, Never kept or request NRIC no.

3 hours ago, Guest Tell Me Why said:

How come  Shogun , Keybox, Ten Men Club do not collect NRIC nor mobile phones numbers ? and Hood is so special ?

Showing NRIC to determine whether you are eligible for free entry is ok.   They are not supposed to retain your IC for safekeeping nor have the right to take down your mobile number if you are not willing to give it. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest ID check
43 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

Doubt hook will retain

and no establishment in sg or foreign ctries have done so mah

pdpa also make it illegal to retain

we r not even discussing abt retaining

it is abt whether the need to show

There is no blank clear law to define if KB or Hook can make a copy of the ID and retain it. 

The exception is when the entry matters to make sure on the age (under - age or not) in KB case when above 25, for Hook when above 27? 

In such cases establishments can retain a copy of the NRIC but must restrict the access. 

Many of these new laws are a bit blur. You can write in to PDPC and will receive 5 different responses from 5 officers...

PDPA does not make it in general illegal to retain. This is wrong. 

I m not sure on the Licence rules for Spa/ Sauna establishments and can't take a look what exact Licence has been issued to the saunas. Therefore, difficult to assess without viewing these details. It could be an obligation for Spas/ Sauna to verify the identity of a person. 

From my personal view, saunas running on Membership and requiring to control no under age guy enters, can make a copy of the NRIC and can even ask for an inspection of the NRIC at every entry or they retain a copy and input the age data into the system. 

here the law: 

(with) effect on 1 September 2019, private sector organisations are only allowed to collect, use or disclose NRIC numbers or copies of the NRIC if:

• The collection, use or disclosure is required by the law; or 

• It is necessary to establish or verify an individual’s identity to a high degree of accuracy.

The same treatment extends to Birth Certificate numbers, Foreign Identification Numbers and Work Permit numbers. While passport numbers are periodically replaced, organisations should avoid collecting the full passport numbers of individuals unless justified. 

In addition, an individual’s physical NRIC, or other identification documents containing NRIC numbers or other national identification numbers, can only be retained by an organisation if required by law. The checking of the physical NRIC, Foreign Identity card or passport is allowed if the organisation needs to verify an individual’s particulars.

However for the front desk usage, maybe they need to clear off the NRIC and just save the last 4 digits into the system. 

Tonight should be packed since tomorrow is CNY eve, most people will be preoccupied with family reunions & home visiting the next 2-3 days. Mon should be great as well. 

23 minutes ago, Guest Kaypokia said:

They say the manager of cruise club died. Which one har? Is it the plump one with dyed golden hair that is a bit curly and always wearing a red hoodie?

must ask why he die of :

1. heart attack

2. fall from the long staircase in cruise club

3. drug 

4. rumour

Guest look it up
10 hours ago, TopChinese said:

Is Keybox open over CNY? Need to unload stress after giving hongbaos

as to my humble knowledge KB has a website... they have a banner indicating the opening hours. 

Your brain must be too drained from handing out the hongbaos (to your colleagues I assume...) 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.