Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest no link?
2 hours ago, Guest ExtraExtraReadAllAboutIt said:

Anyone knows if Taboo is moving or closing? 65 Neil Road is on sale in the news... 🧐🧐🧐

what is the link to Keybox on this? 

On 2/11/2020 at 9:34 PM, Guest Koolpix said:

Apparently they do. Infact, the individual rooms within the dark maze double up as quarantine rooms. If you sneeze, cough or have a fever, you will be locked up inside for 14 days.

Oooh sounds kinky. Bod temperature rises due not to virus but butthole injections??

41 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Oooh sounds kinky. Bod temperature rises due not to virus but butthole injections??

So KB dun have any basic safety precautions like temperature measure or provide hand sanitizer? Scary. 

Probably 30-40% fall in crowd size, was there on Thurs night, only around 40+ guys cruising, the good ones paired off pretty fast. When I left around 9, there were still people checking in.

Today I think should be quite crowded.

Guest grumpy post
On 2/14/2020 at 3:34 PM, Guest Guest said:

So KB dun have any basic safety precautions like temperature measure or provide hand sanitizer? Scary. 

The only sanitizer at KB is the fierce look from the grumpy bald guy at counter and the shiok looks at you from other customers. If you don't want to go due to risks, then don't go. As if the sanitizer will help keeping the virus down.... Most guys get their temperature measured by putting their temperature measure tool into the anus...

Guest KB Regular
13 hours ago, Bogli09 said:

Was there last saturday. There is a drop in foot fall definitely. Its not as crowded as it usually is. 

Yes.. I was there too last Sat (15/02) at around 6pm+.. & the place wasn't as crowded as it used to be for a Saturday evening.. Probably because of the coronavirus issue going on.. & also partly some of the crowd was at Hook Club.. Probably around only 30+ people.. the most 40.. inside Keybox that night! 😯😯😯

Guest KB Regular

I reached KB yesterday (21/02 Fri) around 6pm+ & it wasn't that crowded.. Then around 7pm+/8pm the crowd started streaming in.. There's 1 quite tall cute young Chinese guy in the nude covering his dick while others were in their undies (It was Underwear Nite).. Didn't managed to touch or get him though.. Lolzzz 😃😃😃..  There's also quite a few eye candy & good looking guys & there's also quite a number of twinks as well.

1 very Tall Masculine Chn young guy & 1 nice Masculine body chn guy & 1 quite tall short hair Masculine mixed angmoh were also around.. Also saw quite a number of KB regulars last night as well.. Overall, quite a good mixed of crowd last night. 😊😊👍👍👍

Looks like the usual crowd is back in KB.. And also partly due to because Hook Club do not give FREE ENTRY to 18-25yo.. & they also no longer open overnight on weekends for the time being!

Guest KB Regular
3 hours ago, Guest KB Regular said:

I reached KB yesterday (21/02 Fri) around 6pm+ & it wasn't that crowded.. Then around 7pm+/8pm the crowd started streaming in.. There's 1 quite tall cute young Chinese guy in the nude covering his dick while others were in their undies (It was Underwear Nite).. Didn't managed to touch or get him though.. Lolzzz 😃😃😃..  There's also quite a few eye candy & good looking guys & there's also quite a number of twinks as well.

1 very Tall Masculine Chn young guy & 1 nice Masculine body chn guy & 1 quite tall short hair Masculine mixed angmoh were also around.. Also saw quite a number of KB regulars last night as well.. Overall, quite a good mixed of crowd last night. 😊😊👍👍👍

Looks like the usual crowd is back in KB.. And also partly due to because Hook Club do not give FREE ENTRY to 18-25yo.. & they also no longer open overnight on weekends for the time being!

Forgot to add : Come 11pm+.. the whole place becomes quiet.. with only a handful of people left.. & the dark corridors inside very empty.. Before I left KB around 1:30am, it's still as quiet. 😓😓😓

16 minutes ago, Guest KB Regular said:

Forgot to add : Come 11pm+.. the whole place becomes quiet.. with only a handful of people left.. & the dark corridors inside very empty.. Before I left KB around 1:30am, it's still as quiet. 😓😓😓

Why not just stay the night there? Save on transport..

Guest KB Regular
38 minutes ago, manehiso said:

Why not just stay the night there? Save on transport..

Nahh.. becoz I can't really sleep overnight in KB.. kinda uncomfortable for me.. not used to sleeping on their leather bed.. Anyway, there's still night bus (last bus 2:30am) for me to take home so I would rather go home to sleep.. Thanks for your suggestion anyway! 😊😊👍👍👍  

Guest BobbyBig
4 hours ago, Guest KB Regular said:

Go at your own risk. The virus coast is still not clear at. Any place that promotes close proximity interaction has a much higher chance for the virus to infect.

You'll never knw who are the carriers coz they can be asymotomatic without fever without coughing.

2 hours ago, manehiso said:

Try asking the staff perhaps..

Got. Pillow , blanket, comforter.  Can order room svc somemore 

Read again whether it says , KB sauna or KB hotel 

8 hours ago, LeanToned said:

Pretty packed this evening. Left at about 8.30 and there were more coming in. Initially wanted to go down 2 weeks ago but hesitated due to the coronavirus issue. 

Thanks for the update!

Despite another sauna opening, the crowd at KB is still strong & hasn't been affected much. I feel...

Oh my god, I guess I won’t be going back for awhile. 

Nothing wrong about KB, just I made a mistake that I kinda regret.

i had sex (Safe sex) with one dude, when he came out, I was shocked on how bad he looked, I literally want to throw up. all I can say is, lighting play a big part . 

no kB for me for awhile.

15 hours ago, Guest Hotguy said:

Oh my god, I guess I won’t be going back for awhile. 

Nothing wrong about KB, just I made a mistake that I kinda regret.

i had sex (Safe sex) with one dude, when he came out, I was shocked on how bad he looked, I literally want to throw up. all I can say is, lighting play a big part . 

no kB for me for awhile.

That's why the hotspots to check out guys are always near the entrances & outside at the lockers area if you are not shy, otherwise just pick a room where the light is working. For me, the hair style, oral hygiene & skin complexion are important as well.

Last night's crowd was good, mostly younger guys + lots of eye candies. Lots of actions in the steamroom as the large dark room area is temporarily closed off for some renovation work, overhead the KB uncle staff telling a customer that the new area will only to be ready this coming Sun or Mon. Hmmm...wondering what surprise they have in store for us, thought the current configuration is quite happening already - a large bed for orgy perhaps? 

52 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

Last night's crowd was good, mostly younger guys + lots of eye candies. Lots of actions in the steamroom as the large dark room area is temporarily closed off for some renovation work, overhead the KB uncle staff telling a customer that the new area will only to be ready this coming Sun or Mon. Hmmm...wondering what surprise they have in store for us, thought the current configuration is quite happening already - a large bed for orgy perhaps? 

Entire Maze area closed ?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.