Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Think Thrice

I have not visited KB ever since COVID-19 started, for obvious reason to avoid catching the virus through close contact with others.

Another compelling reason is if involved in contact tracing, whether yourself or a suspected patron who visited the place, your KB footprints will be revealed. It is against the law if you try to lie your way through. For all these, you will get famous for the wrong reasons.

I do understand that KB needs to keep the business going. It really is individuals’ call for patronage. 

Guest think
50 minutes ago, Guest Think Thrice said:

I have not visited KB ever since COVID-19 started, for obvious reason to avoid catching the virus through close contact with others.

Another compelling reason is if involved in contact tracing, whether yourself or a suspected patron who visited the place, your KB footprints will be revealed. It is against the law if you try to lie your way through. For all these, you will get famous for the wrong reasons.

I do understand that KB needs to keep the business going. It really is individuals’ call for patronage. 

Guest Client

Visited KB yesterday to check out the newly revamped dark room. Overall a slight improvement over the previous maze layout, not only have they levelled up the floorings inside, the circulation is much better now after eliminating the bottleneck leading to the smaller room behind. There are also more dark corners + 2 smaller cabins for group fun.  Btw, the crowd was good for a Sunday afternoon, around 50 to 60 guys. 

2 minutes ago, hangingballs said:

straight, somewhat bi-curious, guy here. always wanted to visit a sauna. but not to get any action necessarily. do feel like the entire exp could be very overwhelming and some stories are quite scary, 😅. anyone keen to bring me along? 

GO YOURSELF YOU ARE ADULT RIGHT 

well, wondering if they note your details down when you register, the norms, rules. how do you handle the pressure of someone coming onto you in that setting. questions cos it's a new exp. but i agree, unless you go you never know. just wanted to throw that request out there to see if anyone was interested. 

2 minutes ago, hangingballs said:

well, wondering if they note your details down when you register, the norms, rules. how do you handle the pressure of someone coming onto you in that setting. questions cos it's a new exp. but i agree, unless you go you never know. just wanted to throw that request out there to see if anyone was interested. 

Give them a call and check with them personally. 

Google for it. 

Edited by Kimochi

1 hour ago, hangingballs said:

well, wondering if they note your details down when you register, the norms, rules. 

Just pay the full guest price of $22 if you don't want to join member. That way, nothing to register. Just pay, they give you a towel, and locker key. That's it.

Guest playing dicks
3 hours ago, hangingballs said:

straight, somewhat bi-curious, guy here. always wanted to visit a sauna. but not to get any action necessarily. do feel like the entire exp could be very overwhelming and some stories are quite scary, 😅. anyone keen to bring me along? 

3 hours ago, cucky said:

It can be overwhelming for first timers. I wouldn’t go alone there if I don’t have a buddy to come with. Luckily, I have someone.

1. Please don't come with that "straight" . If you are really straight, you wouldn't want going to a gay sauna. 

Looking up all your cruising experiences at all the venues you contribute at BW, you don't seem straight at all. 

Please start to come clear with yourself. Attributes as "bi-curious" don't help either, they are just an euphemism. 

[A euphemism is an innocuous word or expression used in place of one that may be found offensive or suggest something unpleasant.A euphemism is an innocuous word or expression used in place of one that may be found offensive or suggest something unpleasant.]

I sense you are quite gay. 

I admit, I dislike that notion of "bi-curious or straight-curious" because it tends to have a negative connotation on looking down on gays at the sort of

"Oh, I m not gay, I just suck dicks and fuck guy asses".  The term is offensive to gays. 

I seriously recommend to you to look at your sexual orientation first and come to terms with it. 

2. I m sure you went to other places for a first time. Nobody will force you to do anything at a sauna. You can just take a look and walk around and see. You don't need anyone to bring you along. If not can always ask your older brother to join you and walk you around, eventually hand in hand the same as some Indian fellows like to do in Little India. 

Are you of the age where you still ask your mum to buy an ice cream for you? 

By the way you don't seem that inexperienced from looking at your chat history here at BW. I mean somehow cruising at public toilets doesn't seem that far off from what happens in a gay sauna. 

3. I don't think the sauna is "overwhelming" for first timers unless you have zero experience in gay sex. For latter cases I wouldn't recommend you to enter any gay sauna and find some gay sexual experience outside first. 

The guys won't pull you into a room and rape you. I think plenty of first timers are having a good laugh now. Yes, sure they pulled their courage to enter the place at start, but once inside... 

Maybe, it is advised to enter on a night, where you can wear a towel at the maze or the underwear theme. 

Surely, inside the sauna you can ask a guy, if he would show you around first as you have never visited before. I would do. In a new place I (being mid aged) asked someone to explain me the different things and the guy was so kind to walk me through the location. 

Just wonder what stories are so scary. 

1 hour ago, Guest playing dicks said:

1. Please don't come with that "straight" . If you are really straight, you wouldn't want going to a gay sauna. 

Looking up all your cruising experiences at all the venues you contribute at BW, you don't seem straight at all. 

Please start to come clear with yourself. Attributes as "bi-curious" don't help either, they are just an euphemism. 

[A euphemism is an innocuous word or expression used in place of one that may be found offensive or suggest something unpleasant.A euphemism is an innocuous word or expression used in place of one that may be found offensive or suggest something unpleasant.]

I sense you are quite gay. 

I admit, I dislike that notion of "bi-curious or straight-curious" because it tends to have a negative connotation on looking down on gays at the sort of

"Oh, I m not gay, I just suck dicks and fuck guy asses".  The term is offensive to gays. 

I seriously recommend to you to look at your sexual orientation first and come to terms with it. 

2. I m sure you went to other places for a first time. Nobody will force you to do anything at a sauna. You can just take a look and walk around and see. You don't need anyone to bring you along. If not can always ask your older brother to join you and walk you around, eventually hand in hand the same as some Indian fellows like to do in Little India. 

Are you of the age where you still ask your mum to buy an ice cream for you? 

By the way you don't seem that inexperienced from looking at your chat history here at BW. I mean somehow cruising at public toilets doesn't seem that far off from what happens in a gay sauna. 

3. I don't think the sauna is "overwhelming" for first timers unless you have zero experience in gay sex. For latter cases I wouldn't recommend you to enter any gay sauna and find some gay sexual experience outside first. 

The guys won't pull you into a room and rape you. I think plenty of first timers are having a good laugh now. Yes, sure they pulled their courage to enter the place at start, but once inside... 

Maybe, it is advised to enter on a night, where you can wear a towel at the maze or the underwear theme. 

Surely, inside the sauna you can ask a guy, if he would show you around first as you have never visited before. I would do. In a new place I (being mid aged) asked someone to explain me the different things and the guy was so kind to walk me through the location. 

Just wonder what stories are so scary. 

1) Hypocritical with a capital H. You don't get to tell me or anyone else what kind of labels they should adopt. I could go on and explain my basis for saying what i did but i dont owe anyone that. My posts are all public unlike yours and i certainly don't hide behind a blank profile. 

2) "As some indian fellows do in Little India". A little bit of delightful racial baiting. 

3) I do have limited experience in gay sex. Aside from HJs, not done anything else before. I replied to someone earlier and clarified my question. You could have skipped the verbal diatribe and went straight to your last paragraph. Anyway, thanks for your advice. 

Edited by hangingballs
spelling

Guest playing dicks

Sorry, I don't get the point where I m hypocrite. 

Since when is pointing out inconsistencies considered as hypocrite. You used the word "straight" to label yourself and even come with that term on a gay forum. My advise to review your true sexual orientation was well meant for your own well being. 

You might be at an explorative life phase, but from my personal experience and taking your posts into account, you have a clear gay sexual orientation (unless you have not experimented with girls so far). As a guy you know whether dicks or a vagina makes you hard. The typical straight wouldn't get hard thinking of dicks. And you seem at an age far out of puberty. But this you have to make out with yourself.  

I could have written "like two primary school boys holding hands while walking behind the teacher." Had you accused me as a pedophile?

It is a common phenomenon of men of South Asian origin to walk hand in hand. Can you explain what is racist on citing a daily existing phenomenon within South Asian men? 

Truly, there is nothing racist.

Please don't immediately jump on racism on every opportunity.  I m not the person to judge people on their skin colour.

In fact sexually I enjoy dark coloured dicks and I m the last person to write any "No this" or " No that" into any dating app profile. 

There are beautiful attractive South Asian men around (as there are others). 

Look, I tried doing you a favour.

Yes, I was blunt, but that was intended as I explained above. 

16 hours ago, hangingballs said:

It’s okay! I don’t dare to go saunas too, in fact never enter one before! You can try and let us know your first time experience! :D

Guest field report of darkroom
33 minutes ago, royalcheesecake said:

It’s okay! I don’t dare to go saunas too, in fact never enter one before! You can try and let us know your first time experience! :D

普禄's photo.

Guest Guest
33 minutes ago, Guest jupiter said:

How is the crowd nowadays ? Dampened by the virus ? Any update ?

Guest Deadfish already reported that it is as dead as a fish. I dun believe untill I went. Sign.

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Guest Nerd said:

Heya how’s the crowd like on Friday nights? Is it the busy period?

Nope. Not crowded at all. Maybe around 30ppl when I reached there at 7pm. I left at 8pm. Empty handed. 

39 minutes ago, NerdyGeek said:

Damn. I so bloody miss KB. I was holding out sex because I wanted to concentrate on work and  thought wanted to start on PrEP first before having sex again. But damit, got this virus. Don't think I would go for awhile then. My last sex at KB was awesome though. He's a JB guy based in SG. He was in the steam room at the seating facing the door, where I usually station myself. As I walk in I was pissed someone was sitting there, I almost slip and drop my condom. He saw it and he just whisper out, "Eh, condom". He approach me in the darker side of the steam room, try to make conversation. I was reluctant at first but when i put my hands under his towel and felt how thick it was, there was no damn stopping. From steam room to the cubicle bedrooms. He was good at banging and he was also good at missionary. He also cums very slow. Too bad never exchange contacts.

So kinky.  LIKE :lol:

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Any temperature check by staff before going in ?

Temperature checks don't do anything at all. This isn't SARS. Stop buying into the narrative that if you take temperature and don't have a fever chances are you're fine. This Coronavirus doesn't need you to show any symptoms at all to be contagious. Anyone can catch it. Only question is whether or not your body is strong enough to fight it off as something like the common flu or you die from other complications. 

If health and safety are on your mind then it's best not to go to saunas for now. It's the perfect environment to fall sick anyway (lots of interpersonal contact, bodily fluid swapping, constantly wet and damp shower areas, walking around barefoot on wet floors, unsanitised lockers, cold Maze area which is very bad for people when they just come out of a shower and are still wet, etc etc).

In fact I can't see gay saunas surviving in their current form in sg beyond the next two years or even less. A lot of them are hidden health hazards and incubators for all sorts of bacteria and viruses no matter how much disinfection they do. And I guess it's the growing consensus that for what we pay to use them they're increasingly not giving us value for money simply because the sg gay scene isn't inherently set up to make such businesses succeed. 

Edited by West93

Guest Meowww
40 minutes ago, West93 said:

Temperature checks don't do anything at all. This isn't SARS. Stop buying into the narrative that if you take temperature and don't have a fever chances are you're fine. This Coronavirus doesn't need you to show any symptoms at all to be contagious. Anyone can catch it. Only question is whether or not your body is strong enough to fight it off as something like the common flu or you die from other complications. 

If health and safety are on your mind then it's best not to go to saunas for now. It's the perfect environment to fall sick anyway (lots of interpersonal contact, bodily fluid swapping, constantly wet and damp shower areas, walking around barefoot on wet floors, unsanitised lockers, cold Maze area which is very bad for people when they just come out of a shower and are still wet, etc etc).

In fact I can't see gay saunas surviving in their current form in sg beyond the next two years or even less. A lot of them are hidden health hazards and incubators for all sorts of bacteria and viruses no matter how much disinfection they do. And I guess it's the growing consensus that for what we pay to use them they're increasingly not giving us value for money simply because the sg gay scene isn't inherently set up to make such businesses succeed. 

You work and live in a hospital? 🙄🙄🙄

30 minutes ago, West93 said:

Many buildings (both govt and commercial) did temperature check, so it is a precaution that should not be taken lightly. It's a well known fact that saunas have all sorts of bacteria and a potential health hazard but you know the REAL problem is, when it comes to contact tracing, nobody will come clean that he had visited a gay sauna and when the contact chain is unknown, community spreading will start and become uncontrollable. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.