Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Cliente
1 hour ago, paulsmith1 said:

Oh they limit the number of people in?

Aberthen, before this 2nd phase of shut down, there was a quota of max 50 pple allowed in at any one time. Wasted, you could have done some good reportings here had you been more kaypoh while you were there earlier. Anyway, how was the crowd ? Your unboxing reviews pls, thank-you.

Guest Curious
4 hours ago, paulsmith1 said:

First time there at lunch time.... exploring the place.... woo there r few dark place like steamroom n the corner of the rooms...

No queue... 

Just wondering did KB sanitise the whole premises before opening? Did they clean up the mattress and sitting area with any antibacterial chemicals before they open for business. Also the dark area and steam room.  Imagining the last use was May 8. More than a month ago. I do really hope that they have been thoughtful enough and keep fingers crossed for no cluster to be formed. All the best KB ! 

7 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

Just wondering did KB sanitise the whole premises before opening? Did they clean up the mattress and sitting area with any antibacterial chemicals before they open for business. Also the dark area and steam room.  Imagining the last use was May 8. More than a month ago. I do really hope that they have been thoughtful enough and keep fingers crossed for no cluster to be formed. All the best KB ! 

I would think they will clean up before opening. They require all to do trace together... 

Inside the sauna and darkroom all masks on. 

Yea hope they will clean daily.

Guest singalion
23 minutes ago, Dinosaur said:

Walls repainted , secondly floor renovated back to the platform with bed.  Steam room ceiling refurbish. Smoking area renovated . Walls reinforce with a panel of wood . Lighting also did some reworked . I think Keybox did quite abit of renovation !

Aiyoh!  I guess I must pay a visit there soon LOL

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

Heard the the waiting list now is already as many as 15 guys, think I will go on the Wed night or Fri evening instead.

Fri evening even more people

1 hour ago, Guest 280 said:

Horny like f and went thr last nite. Got Fked by 3 hunks with thick big cocks !

wow since it opened all the horny beast and the hungry bitch start to clock in at the playgroound to let go what they have been longing to.

This late afternoon I was there. Supposed to be meeting an eurasian guy but he fly kite. I ended up doing 3 guys, one muscle bottom, one fit local 50 yr old guy and a Caucasian bear. Managed to unleash my load onto the huge chest guy. 

Quite enjoyable although the crowd is kept at the limit so I go no limit to be picky.

Guest Back again

Just came back from there and it's interesting to see the same counter staff and familiar faces cruising.

It was as if it was never closed and everything picked up from the months past.

Like the new lighting at the showers, always thought it was too dark, now I can actually see faces.

Guest Cliente

A friend of mine just told me that it wasn't crowded tonight but that's normal for a Tuesday evening. He managed to have 3some fun with 2 tops though😄. Glad I followed my heart and went with my Grindr's meet up in an upholstery factory at Ubi.

Guest Boring
6 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

A friend of mine just told me that it wasn't crowded tonight but that's normal for a Tuesday evening. He managed to have 3some fun with 2 tops though😄. Glad I followed my heart and went with my Grindr's meet up in an upholstery factory at Ubi.

Agreed. Went tonight too with a scare scare manner. It's very empty. I believe most people are still concern and worried on the pandemic. China square just got some cases. Anyway, I stayed for about 30 mins and left. Nothing much except the few same old guys used to hang up there often.

Guest Cliente

I'm sure in days to come, the crowd size will eventually get back to its heydays' level. 

In the meantime, KB and the rest of the saunas still serve as good & cheap alternatives for those who can't host or want to avoid the hassle of checking into a hotel. 

Just be creative, if you can't find your ideal guys inside, turn on your Grindr or Blued and start to jio those horny guys nearby to meet inside lor.

Guest Cliente
8 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

Enjoy the dine in before  delta+ arrives

Ht 169, Wt 55

1+6+9+5+5=26

2+6=8

八婆

6 hours ago, mate69 said:

if it isn't already here 

6+9=15

1+5=6

六婆

Still missing a 三姑.

Guest Cliente
53 minutes ago, Gloryhole lover said:

How much is the rate for non member? I check keybox website but the rates are not stated there. Can anyone share the info? 

It is $22 (Mon-Sun) for single entry, I know it is confusing the way they put it down as single entry member on the website.

Guest Guest
24 minutes ago, Guest Cliente said:

It is $22 (Mon-Sun) for single entry, I know it is confusing the way they put it down as single entry member on the website.

Overpriced for a single visit !!!!  Not worth it. !! 

Guest Occulust

Just left. Very quiet like ghost town. Except for the regular uncles whom I suspect are vampires that live inside the dark maze and never left the building Lol.

Guest kB regular
20 minutes ago, Guest Occulust said:

Just left. Very quiet like ghost town. Except for the regular uncles whom I suspect are vampires that live inside the dark maze and never left the building Lol.

Hahahahaha 😁😁😁😁😁

Guest kB regular
  • Do note Lifetime membership is at $10, only applicable for local residents and foreigners working or studying in Singapore.. If you're neither, you got to pay a single entry fee of $22 for each visit!

10 hours ago, George Kalalo said:

Went there last Tuesday and it feels like sheep comes to wolves lair. So many hungry uncles. At first, I always come here to relaxing since Yunomori is out of budget. But always ended up playing with three guys then unloaded it twice. I love the new design. Make it more spacious and clean.

New design as in KB just renovated? 

Went to KB tonight, the layout of the steamroom has been changed but I don't think it's an improvement. At least a 3rd of the benches along the wall are gone (the entire left side and half of the back wall). I appreciate that there is a tiny bit more space now but those benches were always being used. KB, please put those back...

5 hours ago, SuckMaster said:

Went to KB tonight, the layout of the steamroom has been changed but I don't think it's an improvement. At least a 3rd of the benches along the wall are gone (the entire left side and half of the back wall). I appreciate that there is a tiny bit more space now but those benches were always being used. KB, please put those back...

all standing actions?   what else changed

Guest watch
On 6/26/2021 at 5:28 AM, LoveCum said:

all standing actions?   what else changed

everyone was wearing a video recording watch. u better not go.

3 hours ago, Guest watch said:

everyone was wearing a video recording watch. u better not go.

Everyone ?? I didnt.  So was my friend.  

Used your word correctly. 

Everyone means, if there were 50 peoples inside, all 50 peoples wore it 

4 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

Everyone ?? I didnt.  So was my friend.  

Used your word correctly. 

Everyone means, if there were 50 peoples inside, all 50 peoples wore it 

I think KB should not let anyone wear watch inside. Spot check those wear watches like those wearing towel in nude night. 

Guest Sundaykb

Kb is soooo crowded on Sunday. Btw uncles in the dark maze.. if someone rejects u, TAKE THE DAMN HINT. There was this uncle who kept pestering me, ok nvm.. reject still pester nvm. After a while he started to get rough, like to the point of HURTING. there was this point when he was fucking rough until I was super annoyed- n when he left he purposely dug his nail and pulled my foreskin damn hard WTF. I immediately scolded fuck u to him. Cb fucking almost gave him a punch

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.