Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

2 hours ago, Guest Sundaykb said:

Kb is soooo crowded on Sunday. Btw uncles in the dark maze.. if someone rejects u, TAKE THE DAMN HINT. There was this uncle who kept pestering me, ok nvm.. reject still pester nvm. After a while he started to get rough, like to the point of HURTING. there was this point when he was fucking rough until I was super annoyed- n when he left he purposely dug his nail and pulled my foreskin damn hard WTF. I immediately scolded fuck u to him. Cb fucking almost gave him a punch

Ouch.... he must be kena rejected many times...

2 hours ago, Guest Sundaykb said:

Kb is soooo crowded on Sunday. Btw uncles in the dark maze.. if someone rejects u, TAKE THE DAMN HINT. There was this uncle who kept pestering me, ok nvm.. reject still pester nvm. After a while he started to get rough, like to the point of HURTING. there was this point when he was fucking rough until I was super annoyed- n when he left he purposely dug his nail and pulled my foreskin damn hard WTF. I immediately scolded fuck u to him. Cb fucking almost gave him a punch

i went on Saturday. not sure whether is the same guy. yes i felt u. 

Guest kbreg
3 hours ago, Guest Kblover said:

Hey. How’s the crowd today? I forgotten to bring my membership card. Will i be allowed in or do i have to pay extra?

quite crazy. some cute guy with tattoo was jerking off in the showers along with 2 others, putting on a show. he came so much, big cock too. that was hot.

13 minutes ago, whitefuck said:

Damn crowded yesterday.  The btm being pounded by that mature fucker, damn your hole gonna be damn sore today.  Many dudes standing outside hearing your moaning and the constant pounding sound. 

Whao who was the powerful mature guy? Then u saw the btm came out of the room?

Guest guest
23 hours ago, whitefuck said:

Damn crowded yesterday.  The btm being pounded by that mature fucker, damn your hole gonna be damn sore today.  Many dudes standing outside hearing your moaning and the constant pounding sound. 

I think this is what most look forward to hearing. Though those who get banged in the maze are also quite hot.

2 hours ago, Guest Eiony said:

Is Wed aftn a good time to go KB ? 

Good time or not is about who u met and have fun w 

Regardless the day and time , it can be only 10 people inside yet u have a good time w one of them ......

U seem to def good time as in which day + timing ! 

Guest 犯贱冰冰
3 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

Came to keybox after such a long time. Felt great to have my guts rearranged by a bunch of horny guys! 

LOL

Guest koma

Bruh i just went there today for the very first time, got dragged by one of the aggressive uncles and gave him a bj but directly just ran away as i was uncomfortable ,went back to the maze again but end up just going to the shower and leave, hopefully i would have better kinky action next time should have really gone with a friend 🙃

Guest KBOSS
On 7/2/2021 at 8:26 PM, Julian123456 said:

Just came back. A lot of uncles hand will grab you once you step into the maze.

And there would be one annoying guy that didn’t know what rejection meant, I literally need to show him my fist to warn him to back off.

No Fist needed. You beat him, he wants you even more. There is a very effective way. Don't ever make any eye contact with him, looking elsewhere while firmly cover your private parts with your hands. He will quickly lose interest with you and looking for next prey. 

WARNING:

at the MEZZANINE, they installed a new wall( i think ) & the last time i was there... i heard many guys who were walking in darkness & accidentally hit this wall... pls watch out for this hazard. FYI.

I have been to keybox last saturday 5 PM, pay only 10$ with membership. last time is 15$.

got into the hot tank for awhile , drink counter is closed.

I got so lucky this time, one bottom came to me when lying down on upper layer hall bed near the maze,

I also bottom sometimes but this time , he made me hard , sit and fuck me quite long.

he changed front and back position , when mine is soft , he pull out , make it hard and fuck again.

i think it was quite long about 45 mins. he sit on me till mine can't get hard, then he gave up and go away.

after that another guy try to finger me till i got hurt by his finger nail. he try to use force , so I have to stop him.

soon after I stop him , somebody came over me and blow me till shoot in his mouth. he suck every last drop. i left after that.

I was quite tired and no energy left till next day.

Guest Cliente

He is a regular there, not exactly botak just Tekong style. I've actually tried listening & deciphering what he's muttering about, they are mostly the same good old complaints about the patrons like "ai yer, so many old uncles... how come don't go Shogun" & "hahaha statue" & then giggling away by himself. Apparently he is not as ding dong as he looks, could very well be reading this thread as well 😅 that's why echoing what some were complaining about. 

I tend to siam away nowadays when he is near as he likes to play this childish game of 123 木头人 by tapping on my shoulder & then pretend to freeze when I turn to look. 

Guest John
47 minutes ago, Guest Cliente said:

He is a regular there, not exactly botak just Tekong style. I've actually tried listening & deciphering what he's muttering about, they are mostly the same good old complaints about the patrons like "ai yer, so many old uncles... how come don't go Shogun" & "hahaha statue" & then giggling away by himself. Apparently he is not as ding dong as he looks, could very well be reading this thread as well 😅 that's why echoing what some were complaining about. 

I tend to siam away nowadays when he is near as he likes to play this childish game of 123 木头人 by tapping on my shoulder & then pretend to freeze when I turn to look. 

Is very obvious he has mental issue.  Just leave him alone. 

Guest Occulust
8 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

Yeah came across this siao lang before. Obviously mental case. Feel bad for him.

Guest Cliente

Initially I found him quite 焖骚 & attractive as well but ever since I found out he's a bottom, I moved on liao cos his XL size would be a bit tiring to devour and digest.

Guest Y娘娘
4 hours ago, Guest Windstrafer said:

Would a top chubby guy go there be devoured by the btm?

Any top will be devoured as btm are over supplied! 

Guest Windstrafer
3 hours ago, Guest Y娘娘 said:

Any top will be devoured as btm are over supplied! 

Omg...so many hungry btm...i still deciding should I venture there...lol..

Guest guest
On 7/5/2021 at 10:36 AM, blueblueblue said:

there's 1 uncle in the dark maze, long shaggy hair always scratching and scratching his head. i'm sure he has kutu (head lice).

yes, he is the one with the long white hair, just like han tu (ghost) in the dark. white long hair with white towel, just like ghost !! 

better avoid him !!

Guest Cliente
7 hours ago, Guest Wow said:

David is bottom and has large dick??? How come you know so much about him?

I happened to walk past and overheard someone asking him lah. I didn't know his cock is huge, next time will steal a glance at his penis when he is showering and let you guys know haha.

Saw a funny incident this afternoon abt 4+.

There was this statue guy in underwear standing along the corridor, maybe early 30s, good build but just a statue.

There were two other dudes hugging and kissing along the same corridor. 

And a tall dark good looking guy just wanted to walk past the corridor and he had to squeeze past them, so he accidentally touched the statue and the statue rudely slapped his hand, thinking he was being touched. 

Poor tall guy was shocked, he wasn't even interested in the statue in the first place. 

Some guys seem to over estimate their worth. 

😆

23 minutes ago, Square said:

There was this statue guy in underwear standing along the corridor, maybe early 30s, good build but just a statue.

And a tall dark good looking guy just wanted to walk past the corridor and he had to squeeze past them, so he accidentally touched the statue and the statue rudely slapped his hand, thinking he was being touched. 

Poor tall guy was shocked, he wasn't even interested in the statue in the first place. 

😆

I agree. I realised alot of gd looking guys like to push me down... signalling they want me to give them a B.J.   

Pls lah... Just becoz u got perfect body dimensions doesn't mean i will give u my 👅 Tongue or Mouth that easily... 

Guest 犯賤冰冰
3 hours ago, Square said:

😆

LOL

I don't understand why some guys like get furious when touched. Mostly will push politely which is nice. Some like get shocked n get angry as though they are in a temple with all monks around. Then, scared to die alone after get old? Once reach 50s/60s dog also won't come near n sniff la.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.