Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

14 hours ago, horhorfun said:

More wild as in?

People doing it in the corridors and dark area and all. Coz it's crowded and not enough rooms. So things like that happening more often on Sat nights.

Guest Guest

I see they hiring. Hope they do not hire the short chubby guy from hook. He is very rude. You see hook's poor reviews under Google a lot due to him.

21 hours ago, kaizeaden said:

Are tuesday afternoons often crowded? 

don't think so. But maybe the number is good for you, can try it out. But it's not a crowded day compared to the others.

Guest Eww

I went there last night. Usually I dont go to the dry sauna. Wanted to try it out but left after 2 minutes when I saw a dead cockroach on the floor AND another cockroach crawling around! I like cocks not cockroach! Hope they do something about this!!

Guest 280
4 hours ago, Guest Eww said:

I went there last night. Usually I dont go to the dry sauna. Wanted to try it out but left after 2 minutes when I saw a dead cockroach on the floor AND another cockroach crawling around! I like cocks not cockroach! Hope they do something about this!!

These are gay cockroaches. Cannot meh ??

Guest Solo traveller
On 4/26/2024 at 8:09 PM, Guest Eww said:

I encountered the same and mentioned to one of the staff and he just waved his hand away at me and said “not possible and also I’d have will die anyway”

I felt weird about it so just walked away cause he made it seem like I was causing an issue?

Guest Guest Uh

Went there last night and the steam room smelled horrible like piss? Do people pee in there or what? There were no signs too as a first timer it was confusing. Dry sauna was nice and clean, glad they cleaned it. 

Also where’s the happening corner at? Didn’t see much actions going on. 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest Uh said:

Went there last night and the steam room smelled horrible like piss? Do people pee in there or what? There were no signs too as a first timer it was confusing. Dry sauna was nice and clean, glad they cleaned it. 

Most actions happen either in room ,dark room and the steam room.

On 4/28/2024 at 5:43 PM, Guest Guest Uh said:

It smelled as people get fuck and piss there. As i fuck few guys in there they auto cum and piss.

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Scott_Keith said:

First time went to Keybox and feels bit shy. 😊

You can just go sit at the TV corner to watch TV. 🍿

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You can just go sit at the TV corner to watch TV. 🍿

haha people feel shy and you tell them to go sit and the brightest area?

17 minutes ago, abc_sg said:

haha people feel shy and you tell them to go sit and the brightest area?

Maybe by sitting at the tv area a person will approach instead of he approaching

Edited by horhorfun

On 4/29/2024 at 10:40 PM, friskyfright said:

Anyone go kb w your bf? Do yall fuck each other or w other people?

There are many. such at kb.

1) Let others fucked their bf , or

2) Get others fucked by their bf...its so common at keybox....

3)  Also they are many who enjoying fucking someones bf....

esp sat/ sundays afternoon, where str8 go there o escapefrom family, giving excuse as working OT at office / at work....nut must leave by 6 pm to family reunions/ or be home by 7pm

Edited by Hungrybtms2

On 5/3/2024 at 11:41 PM, aftereightme said:

it is much easy to fuck or to be fuckef in keybox than 10 men ... that's why I like to go keybox and there are more young ppl I can relate in fucking process screaming MORE MORE MORE!

I was at tmc recently...most wants to watch. i was man handled  on the 3rd or 4th floor , cannot recalled....the room cannot be locked, everyone peep in to watched me gets fucked by theat lean hunk in his 50-60s...the level where there was a big bed and corner maze dead end.

Edited by Hungrybtms2

21 minutes ago, Hungrybtms2 said:

There are many. such at kb.

1) Let others fucked their bf , or

2) Get others fucked by their bf...its so common at keybox....

3)  Also they are many who enjoying fucking someones bf....

esp sat/ sundays afternoon, where str8 go there o escapefrom family, giving excuse as working OT at office / at work....nut must leave by 6 pm to family reunions/ or be home by 7pm

An interesting observation made by you.

Straight go gay sauna?how you know they straight?

Guest Guest

Yesterday there was a young guy in underwear standing along a corridor and later pull out his dick, saw him standing there for quite sometime. Also spotted another young guy stood facing the jacuzzi. Both are cute and with nice body

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

i am thinking of going there. but never went before, anyone can guide me on what to expect or what to do there? 

7 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

i am thinking of going there. but never went before, anyone can guide me on what to expect or what to do there? 

You're not the first one to ask this question.. You just have to scroll back & look for some of the answers to your query from different contributors.

😎😎😎😎🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

15 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

You probably already know enough to visit a gay sauna for the first time.  You don't need to be an expert.  Suffice to know that the experience is safe, no one will force you to do what you don't want to do,  people enter the place and exit it alive all the time.

You may want to preserve the adventure of doing something for the first time.  People who explore, invent, conceive, do things for the first time that no one did before, and this keeps them doing.

Guest Today

Why do some people not stop even after being refused? Today, I saw a small guy who kept getting molested even after walking away. Helped him once, but it still happened again and again.

Guest Saturday guest

Yesterday was in a hurry and quite a disaster, cum before manage to put my cock in. 2 weeks ago was not bad, after pulling out for about 4s, 5s I cum uncontrollably. Within an hour resting I cum 2nd time 

Guest Cum fast
3 hours ago, Guest Saturday guest said:

Yesterday was in a hurry and quite a disaster, cum before manage to put my cock in. 2 weeks ago was not bad, after pulling out for about 4s, 5s I cum uncontrollably. Within an hour resting I cum 2nd time 

What's you point here? Nobody interested to hear about your cum....most likely you have premature ejaculation issues maybe you go see a doctor and tell him your sob stories

Guest That's why
13 hours ago, Guest Today said:

Why do some people not stop even after being refused? Today, I saw a small guy who kept getting molested even after walking away. Helped him once, but it still happened again and again.

That's why, these uncles have no basic respect. Touch touch still never mind, wah down there like pack animals attacking. Top also attack. Then right, ask them actually perform, can't even get their dicks up. I mean, if you can't perform, and you're touching people forcefully, you're a useless old pervert.

On 5/19/2024 at 2:19 AM, Guest Today said:

when i used to go, i will always reject nicely. but if they either grab me or keep touching, i will either hold their hands tightly or just push them away. don't care if you are older if you have no courtesy.

Guest Rain

Is it me, or do gays dislike the rain. Keybox attendance rates seem to be affected by a downpour. Maybe Keybox the telegram page should have more dynamic pricing.

2 hours ago, Guest Rain said:

Is it me, or do gays dislike the rain. Keybox attendance rates seem to be affected by a downpour. Maybe Keybox the telegram page should have more dynamic pricing.

True. Heavy rain today, I just want to stay in bed and sleep lol

9 minutes ago, thatsamore said:

Now expressway you suggest building a few ERP gantry... wait traffic jam! 🤣

can get few rooms added with gloryhole, something new fantasy also not that bad tho

18 minutes ago, LouisWong said:

can get few rooms added with gloryhole, something new fantasy also not that bad tho

The way I see it , maybe possible with one pair of existing standing only rooms that is not in the dark room maze. At present rooms with mattress already not enough during peak hours

Edited by thatsamore

On 5/22/2024 at 2:31 PM, Strippoker said:

I think it’s very cheap already! Just wished for more exciting themes

😅

Last time some of the sauna have Nude Foam Party. Quite popular and nice to experience. But the foam is very drying to skin, especially to our sensitive areas.

Edited by thatsamore

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.