Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Strange

Keybox is a strange place. Some Fridays are empty. Some Fridays are freaky, today it's full of Sides. The maze and corridors are full, but no one having sex. Like no one in the room.

On 5/24/2024 at 10:38 AM, thatsamore said:

Last time some of the sauna have Nude Foam Party. Quite popular and nice to experience. But the foam is very drying to skin, especially to our sensitive areas.

I went before. Blueheaven.

Guest Peterpan
15 hours ago, Guest Strange said:

Keybox is a strange place. Some Fridays are empty. Some Fridays are freaky, today it's full of Sides. The maze and corridors are full, but no one having sex. Like no one in the room.

What is Sides ??

i was looking at the price list but am confused

never been to kb but potentially keen to try

how much do i have to pay for the very first time?

membership is 10? then still need to add the fee for the day/time?

28 minutes ago, noobnobb said:

You have to pay 22 dollars for first time.If you want to register as member,do infotm them,they will let you sign a form and they will give u a card ,so the next time you come after registering as a member will be 10 dollars

I love the fact that people do mind their own business. Even my own skin also not into their own skin (Malay into Malay) that is why Malaysia or oversea better. Never forget where they coming from. Don't know why need to be ego ignorance shiok sendiri? Haha laugh so hard...

KB is currently the best No.1 for gay best sauna in SG. (My fucking point of view)

All kinds of guys not weird at all. 

If u r a first timer, come here. U can CHOOSE not to join anything just watch for the Experience hehe. 

17 hours ago, Guest Strange said:

Yea indeed,sometimes there is no action with people just walking and standing around and one time there will be a lot of action with a lot of moan in the room and even in the dark room.

3 hours ago, noobnobb said:

If you're a Singaporean, you pay a one time $10 Lifetime Membership even if you are a FIRST TIMER!!!

•Thereafter, each time you visit Keybox, you pay the entry charge according to your age group.

•If you're between 18-25yo - your entry rate is $6 flat regardless of timing.

(Except you enter FREE every Tuesday if you are between 18-25yo)

★Remember to join their Telegram channel (https://t.me/keyboxclub)

•And if you are a foreigner who is working or studying in Singapore, you are eligible to join KEYBOX membership at $10 (Only one time payment for a Lifetime member).. Then join their TELEGRAM channel for cheaper entry rates!

★THOSE paying $22 per entry are ONLY APPLICABLE to VISITORS (TOURISTS).. They are NOT ELIGIBLE to join KB Membership.. OR locals who doesn't want to join as a member for their own personal reasons.

Edited by FunLoving

22 hours ago, Guest Strange said:

"U hit the 🔨nail on the head, PREACH IT Brother..."

2 hours ago, FunLoving said:

If you're a Singaporean, you pay a one time $10 Lifetime Membership even if you are a FIRST TIMER!!!

•Thereafter, each time you visit Keybox, you pay the entry charge according to your age group.

•If you're between 18-25yo - your entry rate is $6 flat regardless of timing.

(Except you enter FREE every Tuesday if you are between 18-25yo)

★Remember to join their Telegram channel (https://t.me/keyboxclub)

•And if you are a foreigner who is working or studying in Singapore, you are eligible to join KEYBOX membership at $10 (Only one time payment for a Lifetime member).. Then join their TELEGRAM channel for cheaper entry rates!

★THOSE paying $22 per entry are ONLY APPLICABLE to VISITORS (TOURISTS).. They are NOT ELIGIBLE to join KB Membership.. OR locals who doesn't want to join as a member for their own personal reasons.

at busy times, the reception won't have time to see your Tele App =o(

On 5/24/2024 at 10:43 PM, Guest Strange said:

Last weeks quite pack with hunk after hook got close. Just now 11pm still plenty people. 

17 minutes ago, mate69 said:

Always will have action

Lie down on the upper bunk wanna rest/zzz also will have action come to u

Not really eh,i sometimes go second floor,nothing much happens

7 minutes ago, Menbrowser said:

Is Monday crowded ?

Logically monday should not be crowded but every monday is nude night,so it should be crowded,perhaps you can try monday crowd and tell us how is it like on Monday

4 hours ago, hereforpleasure said:

might also be dropping by tonight at 1130pm. never been to KB but hope to get fcked  and fck good tonight

1 warning point for posting ad in the Main forum meant for discussion.

Don't think that by masking as a comment, I won't know you are trying to post an ad?

If you have enough warnings here, you will really be fucked!

I personally will fuck you out for our forum for spamming!

3 hours ago, hereforpleasure said:

will tuesday have alot of people?

So far tuesday and wesdnay not a lot of people but to know the whether really crowded,you need to go down onsite and see.. and thats the only way you will know and we cant tell you for sure whether it is crowded on thst day 

7 hours ago, hereforpleasure said:

will tuesday have alot of people?

If you want alot of people regardless of size, age, body shape or looks.. Just go on a Saturday evening around 6pm onwards, but be prepared to Q first.

Once you are inside, confirmed sure alot of people, trust me on that!

Ohh, forgot to mention.. every Saturday after 5:30pm till 11pm, you got to be totally NUDE inside the dark area or dark room ONLY!!.. But around the locker and other areas other than the dark area inside, you can still wear your towel.

Enjoy 😅😅😅😅🙏🙏🙏🙏🍌🍌🍌

20 minutes ago, FunLoving said:

If you want alot of people regardless of size, age, body shape or looks.. Just go on a Saturday evening around 6pm onwards, but be prepared to Q first.

Once you are inside, confirmed sure alot of people, trust me on that!

Ohh, forgot to mention.. every Saturday after 5:30pm till 11pm, you got to be totally NUDE inside the dark area or dark room ONLY!!.. But around the locker and other areas other than the dark area inside, you can still wear your towel.

Enjoy 😅😅😅😅🙏🙏🙏🙏🍌🍌🍌

Seeing this is tempting to go on saturday 

3 hours ago, horhorfun said:

Seeing this is tempting to go on saturday 

Lots of people does not mean more likely to get fun.

People have more options, and their attention keeps wondering.
Plus cubicles always occupied.

Imagine you match with a hot guy, but cannot find an empty room. And he just goes off. That will be so sad!

But if you just like to grope guys in the crowd, or just generally seeing lots of flesh, then yes, max crowd is good.

3 minutes ago, And then said:

Lots of people does not mean more likely to get fun.

People have more options, and their attention keeps wondering.
Plus cubicles always occupied.

Imagine you match with a hot guy, but cannot find an empty room. And he just goes off. That will be so sad!

But if you just like to grope guys in the crowd, or just generally seeing lots of flesh, then yes, max crowd is good.

Yup it depends on each one individual on what they want to do at a gay sauna..some just like to see naked bodies,some like to grope and touch,some just like to drool at hot guys bodies and some love to hear the moaning of those who are having fun.🙂

18 hours ago, horhorfun said:

Yup it depends on each one individual on what they want to do at a gay sauna..some just like to see naked bodies,some like to grope and touch,some just like to drool at hot guys bodies and some love to hear the moaning of those who are having fun.🙂

yeah.. when there is hot action in the individual room.. bound to have guys crowd outside the room to listen and enjoy the symphony haha

Guest Ex Kboy
On 5/28/2024 at 6:54 AM, horhorfun said:

So far tuesday and wesdnay not a lot of people but to know the whether really crowded,you need to go down onsite and see.. and thats the only way you will know and we cant tell you for sure whether it is crowded on thst day 

It is free for those under 26, so right the crowd is good. But right, whether they fuck is another thing. Feels more like they just come and hangout.

Guest Gave up
On 5/28/2024 at 12:03 PM, Icywindy84 said:

oh.. now every saturday is a nude night.. so happening

I've long given up on Saturday. It's so crowded, you can't even walk in the maze. The rooms are became the maze. People started blowing each other outside the rooms. Saturday nights, zero sex. I've had better hit rates on Friday nights and Saturday afternoons. Guys need to spread out your sex time. The Saturday crowd is legitimately so insane, how to fuck raw in the maze. You don't even have standing room.

Guest Friday
On 5/29/2024 at 9:26 AM, Icywindy84 said:

yeah.. when there is hot action in the individual room.. bound to have guys crowd outside the room to listen and enjoy the symphony haha

Ytd night was like this, whole bunch of sides crowding.

8 hours ago, am_btm_4_u said:

Sundays have more bi, married men, attached couples cheating away  as I heard

I think saturday also have..

Edited by horhorfun

Guest Peterpan
50 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

Yea i know,what i mean is that Saturday got more married men at Keybox as compared to other days.

Yes you will instinctly know who are the married ones coz they will almost always asked you this when they are keen on you.."your cheebye want kan or not ?"

Screenshot_20240602_201311_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5ef8808887b6f1fbad756e1c07dce947.jpg

🌻Back then in 2011-2014 when Keybox was at North Bridge Road.. their daily themes & entry fees were slightly different.

•On Mondays they have Foreigners nite where they enter at a special rate.

•On Tuesdays they have B-Men Nite where 26-35yo pay only $10.

•On Wednesdays they have Gym Members Nite.. you get $3 OFF entry fee if you produce a valid Gym Membership Card.

•On Thursdays they have Aniki Men's Nude Nite (same as current theme nite) & $3 OFF entry fee for those 36yo & above.

•On Fridays they have Underwear Swimwear Nite (same as current theme nite).

•On Saturdays they have NUDE NITE (same as current theme nite).

•On Sundays they have Couple's Day: 2 enter for $18 before 5pm.. & 2 enter for $22 after 5pm.. If you're 26yo & above you pay $15 per entry if you enter alone.

★Every Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays 18-25yo enter FREE all day!!.. & $5 per entry on other days!!

Just sharing 😅😅😅🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.