Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest guest

Have not went to keybox yet. May I know is the crowd there majority old men? How's the crowd past midnight like lam onwards?

8 minutes ago, fish_balls said:

going for the first time this weekend - is it normal to just go, watch and touch/be touched but not particpate in anal or oral?

Yes u can..most people do that..some even supervised

Edited by horhorfun

17 minutes ago, Hello.Massage said:

Went a few weeks back. Needed to orientate myself as there will some changes haha. It was nude night i think.

alot of people and it would say a good mix. had a few fun but lesser than i expected. haha maybe i'm not their type. haha

More crowded=more choices,more choosy

1 hour ago, kai9099 said:

Planning to go later but first timer - anyone wanna go tgt? Tele me at @bubbletnosugar with a fp and we’ll trade :)

So many guys there for you to choose from. Provided u are their type.

Guest Side
3 minutes ago, Balestier said:

Read their body language to know u r their type or not.

Some guys don't take no as an answer. You push their hands away they keep touching. Like when you are having fun with another guy, they just try to jam their fingers into your ass. You push it away, they keep fingerings it until I have to tell them. I'm not a fucking bottom stop trying to finger me. 

25 minutes ago, Guest Side said:

Some guys don't take no as an answer. You push their hands away they keep touching. Like when you are having fun with another guy, they just try to jam their fingers into your ass. You push it away, they keep fingerings it until I have to tell them. I'm not a fucking bottom stop trying to finger me. 

Maybe allow them to touch and finger your tight hole

Guest Inane song lyrics
On 6/21/2024 at 1:24 AM, GuyWithoutTie said:

tonight, i celebrate my love for you.. and hope that deep inside you'll feel it too...

you r so full of shit

Guest Mouthwash

Pls ah, there is mouth wash, people please use. Some people the breath is so bad, don't need oral or kissing, just me being in the same corridor is smelly, please rinse, there is free flow mouthwash, go clean your mouth.

2 hours ago, Guest Mouthwash said:

Pls ah, there is mouth wash, people please use. Some people the breath is so bad, don't need oral or kissing, just me being in the same corridor is smelly, please rinse, there is free flow mouthwash, go clean your mouth.

Agree. 

15 hours ago, Guest Mouthwash said:

Lol

Guest 69fun

Was at KB on last Sat nite, after a year of hiatus. Upon entering, I was immediately welcomed with a pervasive urine stench. It was even worse inside the steam room and it smelled like a toilet that hasnt been cleaned for months ! I wonder how do guys have fun with all that repulsive pee aroma ?

40 minutes ago, Guest 69fun said:

Was at KB on last Sat nite, after a year of hiatus. Upon entering, I was immediately welcomed with a pervasive urine stench. It was even worse inside the steam room and it smelled like a toilet that hasnt been cleaned for months ! I wonder how do guys have fun with all that repulsive pee aroma ?

Yeah the steam room is the worst.

Sigh

Guest guest

The urine stench in the steamroom is just like entering hawker center toilets. I dunno why but do people pee inside???

The water in the pool has a bad weird smell too. I went into the water for a minute and left. I m wondering if they change the water. I dunno is just me or you guys feel the same?

Overall the place is really bad maintained. Probably due to the cost of maintaining such facilities in SG is high. So, they drag and drag the time to do it.

To be frank, none of our gay sauna here can compete with those in BKK. The cleanliness there win ours lots.

5 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

The urine stench in the steamroom is just like entering hawker center toilets. I dunno why but do people pee inside???

The water in the pool has a bad weird smell too. I went into the water for a minute and left. I m wondering if they change the water. I dunno is just me or you guys feel the same?

Overall the place is really bad maintained. Probably due to the cost of maintaining such facilities in SG is high. So, they drag and drag the time to do it.

To be frank, none of our gay sauna here can compete with those in BKK. The cleanliness there win ours lots.

such , u just need to o to reception and inform , they willl respond with a cleaning.

6 hours ago, am_btm_4_u said:

such , u just need to o to reception and inform , they willl respond with a cleaning.

can't say i have ever seen any one clean the steam room during my previous visits (>10 times)

i have visited TMC fewer times, yet have come across cleaning the steam room at least twice

Guest Tree

Do not solely blame the lack of cleaning.

Look at the quality of sauna go-ers.  It is the people whom are the pollutants.  As adults, one should know you CANNOT pee in the steam room, but many does it.  In the rooms, after your session, why leave the place in such a mess? All are adults, right? 

In kbox, at the jacuzzi pool, I often see people (mostly boomers and mid age men), love dipping their hands into the pool when they walk past.  Some even put their glasses into the pool for washing.  These are Singaporeans by their looks.  Do they not know such act is simply rude?  I guess not.

Guest Kian Ann

Anyone attending Pinkdot this Saturday want to go keybox after the event since it is only a walking distance away?

10 hours ago, Guest Tree said:

Look at the quality of sauna go-ers.  It is the people whom are the pollutants.  As adults, one should know you CANNOT pee in the steam room, but many does it.  In the rooms, after your session, why leave the place in such a mess? All are adults, right? 

In kbox, at the jacuzzi pool, I often see people (mostly boomers and mid age men), love dipping their hands into the pool when they walk past.  Some even put their glasses into the pool for washing.  These are Singaporeans by their looks.  Do they not know such act is simply rude?  I guess not.

Well said...purely attitude...

Guest Lol
10 hours ago, Guest Tree said:

Agreed. People say Singapore so clean etc. It's actually the foreign migrant worker who keep it clean. I seen so many local people just throw rubbish at HDB block near lift. Or pee at the ground floor because lazy to walk to toilet. 

Same issue at the other sauna. The patron never clean up. Have to wait for the staff to clean up. 

13 hours ago, Guest Tree said:

Totally agree with you.

Everyone plays a part to clean up after oneself.. Do not always depend on others to clean up your mess.

If everyone is civic minded, the place will be much cleaner.

Guest Semen on the floor
15 minutes ago, Balestier said:

Hope the tops sanitise their kkj after raw fucks. 

They never. Initially I also thought ppl will wash and clean. But they just stand there and let all kind of people suck. So you are sucking other people saliva too. 

I more paranoid. I find one I play with one. Once done even no cum, I'll go shower and clean up. I see others never. Just stand there let so many people suck. Sometimes you suck their cock can tell which one is fresh and haven't been suckrd

And which one got saliva stench and abit of funk. 

Also if you cum on the floor have some decency to wipe it la. People barefoot step on your cum very nice meh

2 minutes ago, Guest Semen on the floor said:

They never. Initially I also thought ppl will wash and clean. But they just stand there and let all kind of people suck. So you are sucking other people saliva too. 

I more paranoid. I find one I play with one. Once done even no cum, I'll go shower and clean up. I see others never. Just stand there let so many people suck. Sometimes you suck their cock can tell which one is fresh and haven't been suckrd

Also if you cum on the floor have some decency to wipe it la. People barefoot step on your cum very nice meh

I am more paranoid with  the suckers licking the brown sai stains on the kkj. Then they go around kissing 

3 minutes ago, Guest Semen on the floor said:

This ^

Guest John

Saw John at Kelantan Lane, maybe he checking the customer got go get themselves tested. Just a reminder guys go get tested, some patron anyhow even if most are proper.

Guest guest
On 6/25/2024 at 9:46 PM, Guest Tree said:

Precisely...I dun c any of such behaviour over those sauna in bkk. 

Those boomers Sg gay men reali behave like animals. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.