Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 6/25/2024 at 9:46 PM, Guest Tree said:

Do not solely blame the lack of cleaning.

Look at the quality of sauna go-ers.  It is the people whom are the pollutants.  As adults, one should know you CANNOT pee in the steam room, but many does it.  In the rooms, after your session, why leave the place in such a mess? All are adults, right? 

In kbox, at the jacuzzi pool, I often see people (mostly boomers and mid age men), love dipping their hands into the pool when they walk past.  Some even put their glasses into the pool for washing.  These are Singaporeans by their looks.  Do they not know such act is simply rude?  I guess not.

Precisely...I dun c any of such behaviour over those sauna in bkk. 

Those boomers Sg gay men reali behave like animals. 

On 6/25/2024 at 9:46 PM, Guest Tree said:

Do not solely blame the lack of cleaning.

Look at the quality of sauna go-ers.  It is the people whom are the pollutants.  As adults, one should know you CANNOT pee in the steam room, but many does it.  In the rooms, after your session, why leave the place in such a mess? All are adults, right? 

In kbox, at the jacuzzi pool, I often see people (mostly boomers and mid age men), love dipping their hands into the pool when they walk past.  Some even put their glasses into the pool for washing.  These are Singaporeans by their looks.  Do they not know such act is simply rude?  I guess not.

This, exactly. People need to clean up after themselves. But this isn’t just a sauna problem, you see it in public loos too, as someone pointed out. It’s bad (or a lack of) education, and that mentality that “someone will clean up after me”. It’s embarrassing, especially for a country that thinks of itself as first world/developed. 

5 minutes ago, ScreaminJezus said:

What’s the crowd like on weekdays and weekends? Say, if I want to look for Twinks? What day should I go on? Heard that Tues & Thurs are great tho!

At keybox,there are twinks everyday and there are a lot for you to choose from like a buffet.

Guest SmallChubGuy

Went to kb for the 3rd time already. As a young small chub, I thought I will not be lucky, but I was wrong. The 1st time I went, I sucked 5 dicks but no fuck. The 1st time was unforgettable because I was so insecure with my height and body but I was wrong. The 2nd time I was fucked by a twink with a very nice cock he said he's from Thailand, at first he was being chased by a top uncle but he was a top too lol, and then he went to my side and I just sucked his dick in the maze and then went to a room, it was my first fuck since 2023 tho, I kind of miss this thai boy. The 3rd time was ok ok Saturday night, lots of mix people (young ones, twinks, muscular, married/daddy and old uncles), I was not hoping for a good experience on my 3rd time since it was Saturday and dark maze was full of people sucking in groups. So I went to the steam room, and saw this old uncle alone, then he was chasing me inside the steam room and force me to ejaculate his dick and he wanted to fuck me lol, he tried to put his dick inside me. Then I went outside the steam room and this old uncle keep on following me until I left KB. So for the 3rd time, luckily I sucked some dicks and got fucked. Saturday nights, competition is so high. Chubby guys are not preferred mostly but if you are lucky then you might hit the jackpot. Just be friendly lol. So if you think you saw me before, please grab my boobies hard lol.

20 minutes ago, Guest SmallChubGuy said:

Went to kb for the 3rd time already. As a young small chub, I thought I will not be lucky, but I was wrong. The 1st time I went, I sucked 5 dicks but no fuck. The 1st time was unforgettable because I was so insecure with my height and body but I was wrong. The 2nd time I was fucked by a twink with a very nice cock he said he's from Thailand, at first he was being chased by a top uncle but he was a top too lol, and then he went to my side and I just sucked his dick in the maze and then went to a room, it was my first fuck since 2023 tho, I kind of miss this thai boy. The 3rd time was ok ok Saturday night, lots of mix people (young ones, twinks, muscular, married/daddy and old uncles), I was not hoping for a good experience on my 3rd time since it was Saturday and dark maze was full of people sucking in groups. So I went to the steam room, and saw this old uncle alone, then he was chasing me inside the steam room and force me to ejaculate his dick and he wanted to fuck me lol, he tried to put his dick inside me. Then I went outside the steam room and this old uncle keep on following me until I left KB. So for the 3rd time, luckily I sucked some dicks and got fucked. Saturday nights, competition is so high. Chubby guys are not preferred mostly but if you are lucky then you might hit the jackpot. Just be friendly lol. So if you think you saw me before, please grab my boobies hard lol.

Nice.. Lucky you 😁😁👍👍👍👍

8 hours ago, Guest SmallChubGuy said:

I think its more to deal with age. You can still get away with less than perfect bod as long as you are young. As an uncle I usually leave empty handed 99% of the time lol althou frd say my bod not so cui

3 minutes ago, FunLoving said:

Even though if you are an uncle, as long you keep or look fit, it would not be an issue for you. 😅😅😅😅

There's always young cute guys who go for mature daddies as long you still look fit and agile.

Trust me, I know coz I'm also an uncle! 

😁😁😅😅👍👍🙏🙏🙏🙏

Will love to check out you 2 "uncles" next time I'm there 😅

4 hours ago, FunLoving said:

Even though if you are an uncle, as long you keep or look fit, it would not be an issue for you. 😅😅😅😅

There's always young cute guys who go for mature daddies as long you still look fit and agile.

Trust me, I know coz I'm also an uncle! 

😁😁😅😅👍👍🙏🙏🙏🙏

Agree. There are also 30s,40s that looks 50s. Keep fit and be confident. I am in 50s

7 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

I think its more to deal with age. You can still get away with less than perfect bod as long as you are young. As an uncle I usually leave empty handed 99% of the time lol althou frd say my bod not so cui

Yr bods n kkj look good. Try  walking around in trunks or undies. No towels pls .. I am sure it's 100% empty every time

Guest Pekking
8 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

I'm already 60+ ah pek

The place is mostly quite dim, unless you have very obvious age symptoms, most people can't tell.

I don't dare say that I look young but in these dim environments I'm not being discriminated by being ah pek.

Age symptoms that are obvious even in the dark are

1. Baldness

2. Rough or dry or loose skin

3. Middle age beer belly

4. poor postures

Do you have these?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.