Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Revo
3 hours ago, Guest Monday evenings said:

Are Monday evenings crowded after 8pm?

Generally nude nights have more patrons. I prefer Thursdays. Was there last Thursday. Wholesome spread of guys and hot ones. 

1 hour ago, Guest Revo said:

Generally nude nights have more patrons. I prefer Thursdays. Was there last Thursday. Wholesome spread of guys and hot ones. 

And a lot of standing around and walking around.

Edited by horhorfun

Guest Revo
7 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

And a lot of sranding around and walking around.

Yes no action. Was rejected many times haha. I reckon they are looking for better ones. 

Guest Revo
Just now, Guest Revo said:

Yes no action. Was rejected many times haha. I reckon they are looking for better ones. 

Waiting for *

3 hours ago, Guest Revo said:

I prefer underwear night as compared to nude night.

Edited by horhorfun

22 minutes ago, KevK said:

Yea me too. Somehow I get more action on underwear night 🤔

Its all because during nude night,more crowded and all are naked so most people are used to seeing the naked bodies such that is not sexy for them anymore hence there is more action during underwear night

Guest Sheerluck

I find nude nights overcrowded and lots of competitions. I often leave empty handed and probably because I’m not of the attractive type haha. 

1 minute ago, Guest Sheerluck said:

I find nude nights overcrowded and lots of competitions. I often leave empty handed and probably because I’m not of the attractive type haha. 

Yes exactly thats my point..thats why underwear night is better

10 hours ago, Guest Monday evenings said:

Are Monday evenings crowded after 8pm?

For Monday evenings after 8pm in KB, being a Nude Nite, usually there will still be a substantial amount of people around but it will not be as crowded as earlier in the evening.

But then again, quantity doesn't equates to quality 😅😅😅😅😅

Whether it's crowded or not, at the end of the day.. it's always depending on your luck on that very particular night you're there!

Always go with an open mind and don't expect too much, then if you didn't get anyone, at least you don't feel so disappointed.

If cannot get anyone, just enjoy the facilities ya! 😅😅😅👍👍👍

So good luck and enjoy! 😁🙏🙏

Edited by FunLoving

Guest Hereforpleasure

Hello. I was wondering about the prices of KB. Because they say non members is $22. But then i see on telegram is free entry for today. Can someone help me on this? I hope the moderator wont remove this post because idk where to post this even. Sorry.

1 minute ago, Guest Hereforpleasure said:

Hello. I was wondering about the prices of KB. Because they say non members is $22. But then i see on telegram is free entry for today. Can someone help me on this? I hope the moderator wont remove this post because idk where to post this even. Sorry.

Hello.22 dollars is standard non member price while free entry is only on Tues for those from 18 years old to 25 years old

17 minutes ago, Guest Hereforpleasure said:

Whichever price/promotion is only for members. If non member then it's always $22.

Guest Sad sia
1 hour ago, horhorfun said:

Hello.22 dollars is standard non member price while free entry is only on Tues for those from 18 years old to 25 years old

Free entry? No wonder all the young fresh meat hang out there la. And all the old paying customer go there to hunt for fresh meat. And fresh meat just wanna play with fresh meat. Then paying customer end up wasting money. 

Haha. 

1 hour ago, Guest Hereforpleasure said:

First of all, if you are a Singaporean or PR or a foreigner studying or working here in Singapore, you are eligible to sign up as a member of Keybox.

Membership fee is $10 Lifetime (only one time payment).. Then you get to enjoy the FREE ENTRY (only for 18-25yo) every Tuesday by showing them your Telegram/KB promo).

But then, if you are a tourist visiting Singapore, you got to pay their non member fee of $22/-.. Keybox management don't allow tourists on visit in Singapore to sign up as a member of their establishment.

I'm not sure why?.. but this has been their protocol ever since they first opened in July 2009.

Hope this information answers your queries. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

7 hours ago, FunLoving said:

First of all, if you are a Singaporean or PR or a foreigner studying or working here in Singapore, you are eligible to sign up as a member of Keybox.

Membership fee is $10 Lifetime (only one time payment).. Then you get to enjoy the FREE ENTRY (only for 18-25yo) every Tuesday by showing them your Telegram/KB promo).

But then, if you are a tourist visiting Singapore, you got to pay their non member fee of $22/-.. Keybox management don't allow tourists on visit in Singapore to sign up as a member of their establishment.

I'm not sure why?.. but this has been their protocol ever since they first opened in July 2009.

Hope this information answers your queries. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Last wed I paid sgd48 dollar but I'm not a member. Can someone enlighten me😅

2 hours ago, thatsamore said:

Cannot always walk around. Sometimes better to just stand in one spot and let the sushi come to you.

I am referring to the other guys that are wakking around 

9 hours ago, extod170 said:

Is it common for patrons to wear boxers to KB during underwear night? I actually find guys who wear boxers very sexy. Haha

Most patrons will be wearing their undies during underwear or swimwear night.. but only a handful will be wearing their boxers, me for one.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Guest Curious

I went there yesterday. Alot of eye candies. But I am curious why is there such a strong pee smell? In some room. In some corner. In the shower area? 

Why ah? 

Also can any vet explain the upper deck platform that you get up from the stairs. That area very dark and smelled very heavy of poppers. 

I see guys just lying there on the bed. I assume they are bottom to be fucked by anyone? But they won't budge when I try to position one into doggy position. Also is bareback the norm there? Cause I saw one guy fucking 1 of the bottom. He wasn't wearing any condom. Also can't find the lube up there? Saw a few small containers at the edge? Are those lube or some sort of deco? 

I was so confused. End up just spectating. I went down to try to get some lube from the room but was full. 

Any tips will be greatly appreciated on the upper deck etiquette 

Guest guest today

i think the upper deck going by the stair are usually for fun and most top lie on their back and bottom mostly lie on the stomach...and is up to you to have safe fun.  in the double deck bed downstair the upper deck usallly tops and the bottoms deck usually more bottoms.

Guest So knteresio
15 minutes ago, Guest guest today said:

i think the upper deck going by the stair are usually for fun and most top lie on their back and bottom mostly lie on the stomach...and is up to you to have safe fun.  in the double deck bed downstair the upper deck usallly tops and the bottoms deck usually more bottoms.

Wah so complicated and specific to local. If foreigner come don't know the rules very confusing. No wonder see alot of ppl just lie there. Thought they waiting to be fucked. But they won't budge. So confused. But one bottom was getting fucked then he lied down. Thought he was willing to be gang bang by the waiting tops. 

Interesting.... 

Who made up such rules one ah? Usually I see a crowd got a bottom getting fucked and everyone crowding around is either watching or waiting for their turn to fuck the bottom. 

Guest Guest cloud

12 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

The double deck bed or the second level bed

thanks! will be sure to check it out tmr

can i check if face mask (i.e. covid mask) allowed on nude night?

1 hour ago, Guest Guest cloud said:

thanks! will be sure to check it out tmr

can i check if face mask (i.e. covid mask) allowed on nude night?

Yes, you can definitely put on your face mask during nude nites.

That's the only place you can cover up on your whole entire body during that period of time. 😅😅😅😅😅😅

6 hours ago, petiteobject said:

hoping to get gangbanged this evening! bussy has not been used in 4 years

is cnc allowed at kb? if so, how do i let them know i consent? 

There's no specific rule on CNC in kB.. If you don't consent, just let them know.. or reject directly!

So it's up to the individual party concerned 😁😁🙏🙏🙏🙏

Edited by FunLoving

Guest bored a bit

i went there again tonight, first visit was on thrusday. Seems like its the same crowd! i seen the same ang moh. same local gym fit with the cap, same tanned tall dude with big cock wanting to top everyone..

not gonna lie. got bored tonight.

or maybe i need to visit on days that is not nude theme.

On 7/9/2024 at 2:48 AM, horhorfun said:

Up to 25 years?  Then it is too late for me to get free entry.   But then at my stage, I can be perfectly satisfied not getting the free entry.  

visited kb tdy in the evening…like i have gone there a few times already but tdy really got me really disgusted 🤢

there was a toilet cubicle which had a really strong shit smell and when i looked on the ground, there were actual shit all over the floor LIKE OML 🥴

and also when i went into the dark room (the main area) the pee stench was like really strong and i also saw an old man with his handphone inside one of the cubicle rooms with the door open and he was just using his phone in there…i thought cannot bring phone into the dark area 😭😭

BUT anyways tdys crowd was not bad and though it was crowded the staff were very fast in the turnover of lockers

Guest Tree
18 hours ago, Guest bored a bit said:

i went there again tonight, first visit was on thrusday. Seems like its the same crowd! i seen the same ang moh. same local gym fit with the cap, same tanned tall dude with big cock wanting to top everyone..

not gonna lie. got bored tonight.

or maybe i need to visit on days that is not nude theme.

The issue is Singapore is simply too small, the catchment is therefore small.

End up u see the same people visiting the sauna, hence the boredom and a lack of fresh meat.

Having visitors is good, that adds on to the small crowd.  But many will be scared away with the local sauna etiquette, thinking that being 'aggresive' is the way to go (read the other stories on aggressive boomers whom can't take no as an answer).

Hi I am from the UK (older bottom here but top occasionally) and will be visiting SG in August and want to take the opportunity to visit the saunas there as I do in the UK. So some fresh meat for you🙂. Anyway,  any advice on sauna etiquette in SG would be certaintly be appreciated.

frankly i can't think of any uniquely SG sauna etiquette.

it is pretty much same as saunas worldwide

maybe the timing, tending to be early

starts early, especially weekends, generally 2-3pm already happening.

even weekdays, mid afternoons can be pretty good.

if you want to use condoms, carry with you when you cruise, to save you the hassle of going to reception or locker to get it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.