Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

撇开长相美或丑, 我们不妨将心比心,

理智不带有任何偏见静下心想一想。

你们可以不介意对方是谁, 可以和任何人发生性关系吗?

你们喜欢别人逆你的意愿做出你不喜欢或不想做的事?

尤其当别人采用武力, 你可以真的认为无所谓?

不偏袒任何一方, 相信大家心里有数,

如果受害者是你或你的至爱, 你会有何感受?

这种行为是相当可耻野蛮的, 甚至是一种犯罪,

不是吗?

大家去色情场所是为了发泄, 松懈, happy一番,

但如果遇上这种流氓顾客, 你能愉快尽兴吗?

对其他顾客也会带来困扰对不对?

那老板的生意不也直接受影响,

你能说这种恶劣的行为不自私?

Edited by snowball

Guest Designer x

at least you can see these old uncles in the dark areas of abs sauna and c club,their dark room area got small lighting so can see shadow and avoid but keybox dark room no light,cannot see  their body outline ,so those old uncle become bold knowing no one can see them and  hide inside,see what they like ,jump out of the darkness grab,miss hurry go back into darkness,the design of the key box new dark room is the 2 wall forming the entrance, blocking the light from the maze from entering,and inside got another 2 wall that trap the red light between them so the bed area is totally dark,just have to remove one of the entrance wall to let a bit of light in  then can see their shadow outline and avoid them. i guess many people are being grabbed,maybe really need to tell the management about this   young guys small build might need to carry small light torch if grab hurry shine into their eyes and escape before they  pin you down and force  upon u.,Must warn the young  guys not to enter it alone

Guest young butt

Its everywhere.. even at fort rd or cbp u can see all these dirty old man ard with pervert behaviours and keep disturb ppl ....old is not a problem but at least be a better old man ...to be fair actually some youngster can be very pervert too..

dear beloved Honda,why would the young ones want  to grab old ugly men,is always the old ones doing the  forceful grabbing

Guest keyboxer

dear beloved Honda,why would the young ones want to grab old ugly men,is always the old ones doing the forceful grabbing

Wat he meant was young pervert ones grabbing other uoung innocent ones like those old vampires

If you sense danger, would you step into the dark?

Happy Halloween to those who think they are God-send... you get to choose: treat or trick...

Trick is a slang for one-night stand back in the 80s ...

this forum usually got newbies who never go before will  come to see or read,so they dun know the situation and i tell you those old men  position themselves  and observe  who are newbies and when these newbies come and walk into the dark room  since is their first time,those old men will strike and usually succeed since they have being doing it for a long time,so typing what goes on in the dark room and what to take note of ,will prevent them from being forcefully molested.

at least you can see these old uncles in the dark areas of abs sauna and c club,their dark room area got small lighting so can see shadow and avoid but keybox dark room no light,cannot see  their body outline ,so those old uncle become bold knowing no one can see them and  hide inside,see what they like ,jump out of the darkness grab,miss hurry go back into darkness,the design of the key box new dark room is the 2 wall forming the entrance, blocking the light from the maze from entering,and inside got another 2 wall that trap the red light between them so the bed area is totally dark,just have to remove one of the entrance wall to let a bit of light in  then can see their shadow outline and avoid them. i guess many people are being grabbed,maybe really need to tell the management about this   young guys small build might need to carry small light torch if grab hurry shine into their eyes and escape before they  pin you down and force  upon u.,Must warn the young  guys not to enter it alone

But how these uncles see in pitch black darkness, wear night vision goggles? so high tech ah?

Is it possible for mgt to put up a sign "BEWARE OF CHEEKOPEH MONSTERS" near that area?

So people are informed.

This grabbing, locking, pinning and forcing the unsuspected down are atrocious.

What if someone gets hurt or his life endangered?

This is not a way to cruise and have fun.

this forum usually got newbies who never go before will  come to see or read,so they dun know the situation and i tell you those old men  position themselves  and observe  who are newbies and when these newbies come and walk into the dark room  since is their first time,those old men will strike and usually succeed since they have being doing it for a long time,so typing what goes on in the dark room and what to take note of ,will prevent them from being forcefully molested.

How many of these uncles exactly?

Do them know each other or come together?

Can they be banned?

Guest mineman

Wat he meant was young pervert ones grabbing other uoung innocent ones like those old vampires

the difference between young one grabbing and old one grabbing is the old one grabbed you with so much force it causes pain and refuse to let go , while young one grab playfully,no pain,no successful shy shy walk away fast fast~ i rather be grabbed  by young ones!

Guest Raiden Alpha

But how these uncles see in pitch black darkness, wear night vision goggles? so high tech ah?

Is it possible for mgt to put up a sign "BEWARE OF CHEEKOPEH MONSTERS" near that area?

So people are informed.

This grabbing, locking, pinning and forcing the unsuspected down are atrocious.

What if someone gets hurt or his life endangered?

This is not a way to cruise and have fun.

Because eyes will grow accustom to darkness and pupil will dilate to enable one to see better in dark enviroment.

People who walk in and out of dark area frequently will not have such changes.

Only people who hide and prowl in pure darkness for hours and hours on end can have this change going on.

撇开长相美或丑, 我们不妨将心比心,

理智不带有任何偏见静下心想一想。

你们喜欢别人逆你的意愿做出你不喜欢或不想做的事?

尤其当别人采用武力, 你可以真的认为无所谓?

不偏袒任何一方, 相信大家心里有数,

如果受害者是你或你的至爱, 你会有何感受?

这种行为是相当可耻野蛮的, 甚至是一种犯罪,

不是吗?

但如果遇上这种流氓顾客, 你能愉快尽兴吗?

对其他顾客也会带来困扰对不对?

那老板的生意不也直接受影响,

你能说这种恶劣的行为不自私?

ai si ni :oops:

I hope the shameless uncle are reading this.

Because eyes will grow accustom to darkness and pupil will dilate to enable one to see better in dark enviroment.

Only people who hide and prowl in pure darkness for hours and hours on end can have this change going on.

A, why you not at keybox?

Wow! These uncles(turtles) are ninja-trained :ph34r:

So I must call Naruto to help us :twisted:

Guest iseethem

How many of these uncles exactly?

Do them know each other or come together?

Can they be banned?

quite easy to recognized them,they all belong to the same type,out of shape, ugly looking,looking at young guys,stand near young guys,hide in the dark room,no one want to play with them,they look really old and out of shape see these type hurry  move away and always make sure they are not near you, espceially in the dark room, and they walk pass you will try to grab your private and walk very fast away~

Guest newager

ai si ni :oops:

I hope the shameless uncle are reading this.

i duno how to tell you this..those shameless uncle don't how to use computer ...they will not read this at all..they belong to the non computer era..at most they know how to  see   "videos" only

quite easy to recognized them,they all belong to the same type,out of shape, ugly looking,looking at young guys,stand near young guys,hide in the dark room,no one want to play with them,they look really old and out of shape see these type hurry  move away and always make sure they are not near you, espceially in the dark room, and they walk pass you will try to grab your private and walk very fast away~

How many? 2 or 3? 4 or 5? or a legion?

Okay, next time I cover my private and my ass with durian husks slime with super glue, medicated peppermint oil and chilli sauce.

What if some kind soul sponsor a blown-up Ken doll and let them play with it so they would not bother the living?

i duno how to tell you this..those shameless uncle don't how to use computer ...they will not read this at all..they belong to the non computer era..at most they know how to  see   "videos" only

so they must be born in between 1950 to 1955?

Guest sob sob

i know! i was grab near the entrance! i just enter  the sauna and decided to walk in the maze and then i enter the dark room,i saw a room  with doors  in the dark room and then suddenly from the darkness i feel hand grabbing me caught  me off balance as he push  me  in to the room..that is why i could not  push back in time,i was in shock..asking him to stop but he ignore me and use even more strength to push me inside 

i know! i was grab near the entrance! i just enter  the sauna and decided to walk in the maze and then i enter the dark room,i saw a room  with doors  in the dark room and then suddenly from the darkness i feel hand grabbing me caught  me off balance as he push  me  in to the room..that is why i could not  push back in time,i was in shock..asking him to stop but he ignore me and use even more strength to push me inside 

Is it a single uncle or they work in pairs?

Were you violated? Did you manage to escape?

Did you feedback to the mgt and identify the 'asshole rapist'?

Guest tiotouch

How many? 2 or 3? 4 or 5? or a legion?

Okay, next time I cover my private and my ass with durian husks slime with super glue, medicated peppermint oil and chilli sauce.

What if some kind soul sponsor a blown-up Ken doll and let them play with it so they would not bother the living?

they only target people they can  over power,since they are really old,so big size guys can fight them off but small size dudes must be really careful,so they usually target people smaller than them,they are really strong when they want to force themselves upon you,dun be fool by their old fragile look,speaking from experience..

Guest sob sob

Is it a single uncle or they work in pairs?

Were you violated? Did you manage to escape?

Did you feedback to the mgt and identify the 'asshole rapist'?

read  my previous post i got describe in detail what he do to me...sob

read  my previous post i got describe in detail what he do to me...sob

Heng heng, you still a virgin and not pregnant with his bastard child.

No cry, no cry. Tonight I pray to gay god Adonis and hope uncle got heart attack or lao sia for one week while trying to bully others.

Next time, stay home and watch HBO. don't go out play play.

If not, go Auntie RA Yoda's house to ask her to teach you how to use her 'lightsaber" to protect yourself.

Smile :)

Guest Raiden Alpha

Who the fuck say pariah tee ko uncles don't know how to use a computer and see what you all are saying about him and his kind?

Just look at the comment above me,because I choose to save the sweet young things with street wisdom I incur the untouchable wrath.

Anyway those "uncles" are actually not as old as their appearance might lead you to believe. Frequent sauna goers and too much sex is very harmful and draining to health and looks.

All 玩到末老先衰 ,残掉了。

Guest youthdude

Beware of the one who offer to do prostrate massage for you.

yeahhhhhhh! i met one in c club who behave the same way like that uncle  in  keybox who want to give massage,he try to molest a young guy(as usually target young guys).but i was there and i keep telling him to stop disturbing the young guy who was trying to sleep,the young guy finally ask me to stop him(he too scare  to move) and i told him off,the young guy then hurry left and then this uncle disturb me and try to molest me since i blocked his "attack" on the young  guy.i also finally had to hurry left... 

Guest mineman

Who the fuck say pariah tee ko uncles don't know how to use a computer and see what you all are saying about him and his kind?

Just look at the comment above me,because I choose to save the sweet young things with street wisdom I incur the untouchable wrath.

Anyway those "uncles" are actually not as old as their appearance might lead you to believe. Frequent sauna goers and too much sex is very harmful and draining to health and looks.

All 玩到末老先衰 ,残掉了。

i was also suspecting that "guest" who did not give thumbs down to old men forcefully behavior , might  be one of them..

Next time I organise Raiden night and invite all the boy boy come and made these uncle seethe with jealousy and frustration.

Muah Hahahahaha! :D

Drunk again? too much Red Bull?

Next time I organise Raiden night and invite all the boy boy come and made these uncle seethe with jealousy and frustration.

Muah Hahahahaha! :D

I call Kumar dress up as Catwoman to whip them into form far more effective and better than your idea,

Meeoooowwwwww......

i was also suspecting that "guest" who did not give thumbs down to old men forcefully behavior , might  be one of them..

I am "guest" but not one of them. just trying to cheer "sob sob" up. Sorril it backfired.

撇开长相美或丑, 我们不妨将心比心,

理智不带有任何偏见静下心想一想。

你们喜欢别人逆你的意愿做出你不喜欢或不想做的事?

尤其当别人采用武力, 你可以真的认为无所谓?

不偏袒任何一方, 相信大家心里有数,

如果受害者是你或你的至爱, 你会有何感受?

这种行为是相当可耻野蛮的, 甚至是一种犯罪,

不是吗?

但如果遇上这种流氓顾客, 你能愉快尽兴吗?

对其他顾客也会带来困扰对不对?

那老板的生意不也直接受影响,

你能说这种恶劣的行为不自私?

untiong please.

Guest Guestxxx

Oh wow... some time away and kb turned into a molester hole? Haha, I had the same experience before with those fat uncles, and its hilarious. Someone kept touching me in the dark and I basically move to a spot in the light where their hands cant reach, and that uncle refused to budge from his dark spot. Haha, it's so funny... he just stood there looking at me waiting for me to venture within his reach again but not take a single step into the light the whole time. Yup, once you are in the light, u r safe, boys ;)

Anw sorry for the hiatus, guys. I got really busy with halloween around the corner. I know i said i'll continue my story but specky snazzy found out about my post, so now i cant finish the story, cause he's shy about it... Hehe. But yeah... if it aren't obvious I had a really good and... fulfilling~ tuesday night that week and i hope you guys have many enjoyable tuesdays to come minus the uncle molesters =) Happy Halloween everyone :)

Guest sob sob

i cannot sleep keep thinking if that  old uncle that forcefully violated  me, is he targeting other young ones?,i think i can recognised his face,he might  be there on tuesday where the  young guys usually comes,what should i do? will telling the management help to stop him?is there a way to ensure he cannot attack people ever like that again?or best banning him forever from entering?If i go on tuesday and meet him again what should i do..do i punch him in the face?or warn everyone about him...what are  my options....sob

Don't go alone, ask your friends to tag along if possible. Don't venture into those very dark area and cruise smart inside. Surely your bad experienced taught you something already.

Gosh, after hearing all these stories of younger guys being attacked and the management not doing anything about it, dare I step back into KB? I mean, if guys nowadays have no respect for other guys and force themselves onto unwilling parties, then it'll be more traumatic to end up in such a situation, right? Then again, being there means I can help others who might be in trouble themselves...

Guest keyboxer

i cannot sleep keep thinking if that old uncle that forcefully violated me, is he targeting other young ones?,i think i can recognised his face,he might be there on tuesday where the young guys usually comes,what should i do? will telling the management help to stop him?is there a way to ensure he cannot attack people ever like that again?or best banning him forever from entering?If i go on tuesday and meet him again what should i do..do i punch him in the face?or warn everyone about him...what are my options....sob

Hey, stop being so drama mama lah.

Now i starting to suspect your motive of sharing your story in this thread.

If u are really sooooooo traumatised, then stop going to KB or any sauna and seek professional help if there is a need.

If not, just like what the others HAVE ALREADY SAID, stay away from the dark area or do not enter alone.

I am a slim guy, and I know of powerful vampires hiding in the dark. So I wont enter the darkness by myself. Usually I will follow closely behind someone (fit and cute), or wait for the area to be more crowded before entering. And my arms will be all ready to fend my body from all those molesters' claws.

And if you experience or see anything inappropriate, report to the staff. I reported about someone using hp in the maze before and the staff immediately followed me to the maze, but too bad the guy disappeared.

My experience in KB has been great so far, and I always manage to have fun there except for once. My bad experience was having the "honour" of meeting the few loud and irritating mly divas.

So stop whining like a princess and keep bringing up your sad story here. Behave like a man and be smarter if you want to continue seeking fun in any sauna, cos vampires exist in every dark maze.

i cannot sleep keep thinking if that  old uncle that forcefully violated  me, is he targeting other young ones?,i think i can recognised his face,he might  be there on tuesday where the  young guys usually comes,what should i do? will telling the management help to stop him?is there a way to ensure he cannot attack people ever like that again?or best banning him forever from entering?If i go on tuesday and meet him again what should i do..do i punch him in the face?or warn everyone about him...what are  my options....sob

don't dirty your hand. anyway, his face already so langar.

Talk to the mgt and ask them to read the postings here.

Confront him and let him know what he did was wrong.

Perhaps it is good for you to take a break from the sauna scene.

Use the time to heal from such a bad experience and do something nice and positive for yourself.

Go to the bookshop and library to find out more.

Lots of good materials out there.

Don't sob sob, but smile smile from now on.

Gosh, after hearing all these stories of younger guys being attacked and the management not doing anything about it, dare I step back into KB? I mean, if guys nowadays have no respect for other guys and force themselves onto unwilling parties, then it'll be more traumatic to end up in such a situation, right? Then again, being there means I can help others who might be in trouble themselves...

Not just KB, it happened to me at, too in other places after rejecting an uncle 5 yrs ago.

He suka suka pinched, caressed and grabbed so much so that I got to siam them when I see them far far away.

Then he not happy that I took steps to avoid him and thought I looked down on him.

He started taunting me by saying things like "you think you so good looking meh? FUCKFACE"

This uncle ganged up with others(whom I did not know) to harass me verbally and once tried to cause me to fall in the maze by staging an accident.

Those uncles would  say things like:

"Cannot touch one, selling skin(means prostitute)"

"Siow, Tsk tsk tsk......"

"Like that you call handsome"

I also feel that these negative sentiments resulted from these uncles(who are not very attractive) having a hard time getting

people they desire. It is true that they are very selective and would go for the better looking ones. They would not target

the CMI ones.

The other reason could be they are regular and are addicted to this form of cruising. They are there almost every weekend and some 3 or 4 times a week. Therefore they know their 'turf' well and are able to strategically placed themselves to get their preys.

Imagine their frustration and desperation after spending so much time and $$ and not getting their load off. Therefore, their

behaviour are more forceful and bullish, They are also in denial that what they did was wrong and try to justify their acts

by pointing their fingers at and belittling those who rejected them.

"Act high class"

" You think you so handsome everybody wants to touch you"

The last reason I think is Demand and Supply. The Demand for good looking ones are so high but the Supply is very little or even nil. Quality of men has gone down in the sauna and the better ones are the tourists or visitors. These uncles also want but definitely lose out to those who are more desirable. The only way to ensure a better chance is to get rid of their competitors to ensure their chances. But it is just wishful thinking because visitors from other countries are also selective.

So there are few options:

1. Continue to go but be prepared to face all these nonsense.  Have to be on high alert at all times and therefore not as relax and fun as before.

2. Look for another place or alternate between them.

3. Drop out and vacate from this scene for a while, if not totally. The upside is that you save a lot of time and money.

Hey, stop being so drama mama lah.

Now i starting to suspect your motive of sharing your story in this thread.

If u are really sooooooo traumatised, then stop going to KB or any sauna and seek professional help if there is a need.

If not, just like what the others HAVE ALREADY SAID, stay away from the dark area or do not enter alone.

I am a slim guy, and I know of powerful vampires hiding in the dark. So I wont enter the darkness by myself. Usually I will follow closely behind someone (fit and cute), or wait for the area to be more crowded before entering. And my arms will be all ready to fend my body from all those molesters' claws.

And if you experience or see anything inappropriate, report to the staff. I reported about someone using hp in the maze before and the staff immediately followed me to the maze, but too bad the guy disappeared.

My experience in KB has been great so far, and I always manage to have fun there except for once. My bad experience was having the "honour" of meeting the few loud and irritating mly divas.

So stop whining like a princess and keep bringing up your sad story here. Behave like a man and be smarter if you want to continue seeking fun in any sauna, cos vampires exist in every dark maze.

What happen when anyone can use any name(s) to write anything

Im going today

Have fun!

You too will be "old" and "fat" one day...what are you going to do then? Write in complaining about the precious little juniors who are so picky?

for your information,old has nothing to do with fat.there  are old old men who  have great bodies and they can get young ones,there is no excuse for those old ones who let their body go  out of shape and blame age for it~

Guest Raiden Alpha

I don't attack age I attack behaviours. When people got grab and harassed until they got bruises,scratches and mental anguish on them it is understandable why the youths hate this type of men.

Stop deflecting issue to ageism and look at their deplorable behaviours instead. And people who have not step into a sauna before and witness human nature in action should refrain from taking sides.

Guest funnyguy

er..since these horrible uncles like to pinch us young guys in the dark why we no do the same,gang up and pinch them in the darkness hard ,make them pain until  drive them go out,hehehehhe

You too will be "old" and "fat" one day...what are you going to do then? Write in complaining about the precious little juniors who are so picky?

I am already old and but I do not behave like that.

It's called upbringing and class.

In fact, I have also a victim

Precious little juniors, like all, have their right to choose, too.

As senior, we need to set good examples for them.

Mature guest, you are old and fat because you do not take care of yourself

Some old people are still charming and WELL-BEHAVED.

I know of some old people who stopped going and are focusing their energy on other worthy casues.

er..since these horrible uncles like to pinch us young guys in the dark why we no do the same,gang up and pinch them in the darkness hard ,make them pain until  drive them go out,hehehehhe

Wow, they enjoy it so much and they ask for more , how?

What if they got heart attack and peng san?

Please do not encourage such behaviour.

I have a funny feeling that some of them are married. I hope their sons go there and got molested by their own lao peh and go

home tell their mommy. The mommy then superglue the lao peh's dick to his balls. Pardon me for my wicked fantasy.

Guest self defencer^^

how to break free of wrist grab,,rotate the wrist until the bone part area is near the grabber thumb and fingers  and pull away,....youtube got show how, go google it^^..wrist grab release

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.