Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Guest

That's simple. If keybox is going to support that, non smokers who don't want smoke will just give keybox a miss, you smokers can convert it into a smoke chamber.

Why so many shit and crap about the smoking area. It is simple, I give Keybox one month to settle this. If still have the smoking problem, I am calling the NEA.

Yes I am using the Law.. So what... Law is there for everyone to follow. Don't want to follow, pay the fine. Or move to other country. Done!!.

Guest Guest

Why so many shit and crap about the smoking area. It is simple, I give Keybox one month to settle this. If still have the smoking problem, I am calling the NEA.

Yes I am using the Law.. So what... Law is there for everyone to follow. Don't want to follow, pay the fine. Or move to other country. Done!!.

I am calling Keybox to revoke your membership. You can go to the other 7 , oops 6 (one under reno) to seed others lor.

You can also migrate to the Artic, air is very fresh there and you can cruise the polar bears and have sex with the sea lions.

Bingo!

That's one of the difference with another sauna in town.... no enforcement of those theme nights.... I went there once also, nude night, but nobody cared if you were naked of not, they just keep making announcements, that's it.

Where as in another place, there is a staff who's playing "police" and enforcing the theme, which I find is quite fair for all patrons.

Guest bulgaholicboy

That's one of the difference with another sauna in town.... no enforcement of those theme nights.... I went there once also, nude night, but nobody cared if you were naked of not, they just keep making announcements, that's it.

Where as in another place, there is a staff who's playing "police" and enforcing the theme, which I find is quite fair for all patrons.

yeah this should be the right way. hope KB can improve on this enhancement of theme night.

I think you are fully justified doing so.  There is a reason for such anti-smoke  (not anti-smoker) law, which is not always the case with laws (377A)

Anyone going later? Pm me!

Please do not post your ad in the Main forum which is meant for discussion.

Do that in the Personal folder.

Therefore, you are hereby awarded 1 warning point. Accumulating more warning points will get you suspended and or ban from the forum.

Take heed.

GM

P/s: this post will be removed.

There used to be enforcement lol.

Back in my day there was anyway.

Please look at your tax rebates, your health care bills, and the street lamps. These are funded by sin-tax including tobacco and liquor. Smokers are part and parcel of nation building and deserve not to be hated.

You are kidding me right? The tax was imposed to dissuade the smokers from smoking.

The money is NOT distributed amongst the citizens, okay? So take your perverse logic and fly kite. What an imbecile!

Just my feedback after my visit last Sunday. First visit snice they renovated the place.

• Noticed cigratte smell at the changing area first thing i entered.

• Couldn't find usual entery to the shower area, was even more upset when I opened the door to see smokers right infront and not inside a room like before. No wonder the whole area stink of smoke.

• Cigratte smell even flow into the second entery area at the maze and part of the shower area. Felt like I had to wash my hair to get the smoke smell away.

• Noticed alot more elders then I first join KB at few years back. still can accept it although elders are not what i seek, but the number of young chinese have fallen.

• Alot of indian teens were at KB on that day, sorry just not my type so felt even more uncomforatble.

• Wanted to leave 5mins into my visit, but told myself not to waste money and stayed on.

• The maze is more spacious to walk around but rooms have been reduced and were all taken up the 1hr i was there.

• Oh did i say a pipe leaked inside the maze, created a pool of water which smelled like pee. Step on cum I understand, step on pool of urnie another thing.

• Steam room stink of shit smell too, maybe someone got fucked too hard.

• There was this fat uncle in t-shirt and shorts, think he works there or is the boss? But he just keeps walking about in the maze and stand there blocking the way.
   Please la, if you want to, strip and join don't block the way. I know the maze is spacious now, but by standing there you are taking up alot of space.

• In the end deicded to leave empty handed as the crowd is no longer the type I used to find in my last visits.

• Washed up and had to aviod the smokers so I dont stink of cigrattes. Then I couldn't find any place to comb my hair like before,
  had to hold my breath and quickly style my hair at the gym area, which stink of ciggratte smell cause it was right beside the entance where the smoking area was.

• At check out counter experince rude behaviour from this Malay staff. Ask for drink which was not availbe but didn't tell me nicely to look at the list on the counter, just rise his voice instead. So Rude!!

Conlusion: Not going to return again.

Reason: Smelly ciggratte smoke. Crowd which I don't like. And rude staff.

Just my personal review. I know there are people who still love KB. You have your own reasons, I'm just sharing mine.

Guest Guest

Just my feedback after my visit last Sunday. First visit snice they renovated the place.

• Couldn't find usual entery to the shower area, was even more upset when I opened the door to see smokers right infront and not inside a room like before. No wonder the whole area stink of smoke.

• Cigratte smell even flow into the second entery area at the maze and part of the shower area. Felt like I had to wash my hair to get the smoke smell away.

• Noticed alot more elders then I first join KB at few years back. still can accept it although elders are not what i seek, but the number of young chinese have fallen.

• Alot of indian teens were at KB on that day, sorry just not my type so felt even more uncomforatble.

• Wanted to leave 5mins into my visit, but told myself not to waste money and stayed on.

• The maze is more spacious to walk around but rooms have been reduced and were all taken up the 1hr i was there.

• Oh did i say a pipe leaked inside the maze, created a pool of water which smelled like pee. Step on cum I understand, step on pool of urnie another thing.

• There was this fat uncle in t-shirt and shorts, think he works there or is the boss? But he just keeps walking about in the maze and stand there blocking the way.

Please la, if you want to, strip and join don't block the way. I know the maze is spacious now, but by standing there you are taking up alot of space.

• In the end deicded to leave empty handed as the crowd is no longer the type I used to find in my last visits.

• Washed up and had to aviod the smokers so I dont stink of cigrattes. Then I couldn't find any place to comb my hair like before,

had to hold my breath and quickly style my hair at the gym area, which stink of ciggratte smell cause it was right beside the entance where the smoking area was.

• At check out counter experince rude behaviour from this Malay staff. Ask for drink which was not availbe but didn't tell me nicely to look at the list on the counter, just rise his voice instead. So Rude!!

Just my personal review. I know there are people who still love KB. You have your own reasons, I'm just sharing mine.

Good and fair observation.

Just look at one of the first PLU sauna here and the pathetic condition it 's in right now.

Keybox should learn a thing or two from the above example.

Guest Raiden Alpha

I think you will eat your word and go back once you receive wind that should your type of guys has return to keybox again.

All the complains but in the end most likely lust will rule again.

Asking for gays to have integrity and honour their words is asking for too much out of most of them.

I've seen too many before.

Guest Guest

I think you will eat your word and go back once you receive wind that should your type of guys has return to keybox again.

All the complains but in the end most likely lust will rule again.

Asking for gays to have integrity and honour their words is asking for too much out of most of them.

I've seen too many before.

Then good for you and you have a big buffet to makan. I give you my share  2.

Thank you for the review.  Why is it that most "renovations" end up leaving the place worse than it was?  This happened also with the last one at Absolute, which was an absolute failure.  The renovations at Queen Resort did not help it either, and it went out of business.

Guest Guest

Thank you for the review.  Why is it that most "renovations" end up leaving the place worse than it was?  This happened also with the last one at Absolute, which was an absolute failure.  The renovations at Queen Resort did not help it either, and it went out of business.

Queen resort die liao, no more in biz?

Talking about Queens Resort, the venue is now a new chinese restaurant which is under reconstruction. I was passing along the area last week. I guess the death was due to its over-messiness both in coping with its clientele group as well as maintenance. RIP dear Max.

Guest soreass

First visit today.

Cute & friendly staff @ the counter.

Anw, was pestered by this middle-aged man who doesn't take "No" for an answer. Was almost pushed into a room twice but I managed to fend him off at the last second. Met him again just before I left and was groped at the locker. I could understand he was horny but dude, don't push it man.. :/

Luckily I managed to hook up with a pretty decent looking 30s guy soon. He was good but I felt so bad knowing I was definitely not up to standard. First anal experience was pretty painful (see name). So i've mentally sworn to be top from now on.LOL unless I meet a really dreamy top then I might consider going thru the exp again.

Btw crowd was generally alright at 6pm. Couple of uncles (above 50) talking loudly like mentioned here before. No sight of minahs. And by my standard, pretty decent looking crowd. May try coming on other days (heard Tues is the best?) for more actions.

In conclusion, pretty good exp (minus the unyielding uncle) and once again nice looking chap at the counter made me regret leaving so fast. LOL

Guest guest94

Eve of public holiday today. Expecting some crowd later and hopefully get lucky.. ^^ btw going down at 3pm-ish safe? Idw to run into to many of those predator-like uncles...

buddy.... wat r u thinking? if i were a predator-like uncle, i wld of coz tell u "no and everyone there r young gorgeous hunks at 3 pm"...

hving said that, not all the predators there are uncles as well, so i cld be a predator-like ugly young troll with piranha teeth and BO, does dat make u wanna go down more?

Eve of public holiday today. Expecting some crowd later and hopefully get lucky.. ^^ btw going down at 3pm-ish safe? Idw to run into to many of those predator-like uncles...

Guest Guest

buddy.... wat r u thinking? if i were a predator-like uncle, i wld of coz tell u "no and everyone there r young gorgeous hunks at 3 pm"...

hving said that, not all the predators there are uncles as well, so i cld be a predator-like ugly young troll with piranha teeth and BO, does dat make u wanna go down more?

At least you are honest with yourself which most predator-uncles think they are Adonis's gift to PLUs.

Well, you have a nicer physique and better guns than most uncles.

I also feel that you are a nice and sensitive guy and that are attractive qualities.

:)

Guest topboy

Had a good time today

Crowd is definitely better than the last time I went, about a month ago, with a good cross section of dudes - some young, some mature -  the more varied the better, if you ask me.

But what's with the dudes who use the rooms by themselves? I had trouble finding empty rooms after hooking with some dudes.

They have a lot of rooms with mattresses on the floor - I prefer the mattress at bed-height - but when you un out of rooms, anything will do.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

So how is the Sunday crowd? Will it be hunks around or more chubs? When usually foreigner coming?

Sunday crowd are mixture of chubs and hunks. Foreigner usually go on monday, they have this foreigner night rate.

Guest Guest666

the guy who wanted to call NEA for the smoky place went hiding liao?

No, I just go for a long travel. But since you are daring me. I am calling NEA now. Hope you are not caught with your pant down.

Calm down... the establishment is a place to relax and unwind.

If you dislike certain facilities/behaviour, inform the management and should they ignore it,

you have the choice NOT to patronise it.

There is absolutely NO need to take such drastic step or should I say, impose your personal preference on others.

There are still many gay establishments around in Singapore.

Reno has completed.

Smoking area not very smokey now with the ventilation.

New jacuzzi with colour changing lights is installed.

Curtain near the counter has been added.

The big space in the maze has new partitions too. The partition with a rectangular viewing hole is interesting.

Guest Guest

Mature tops especially usually choose younger ones . So don't take it too hard I have my fair share of rejections too and are usually attracted by younger ones than me which is not my cup. Prefer mature guys.

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.