Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

My impression of E1 gyms is that the machines are quite old and some are rusty. That was two years back when I was still a member. Any updates?

U are right, the machines and equipment now still quite old and some are rusty in most of the gym, except the newer one which is only jurong. I am wondering how come safra didnt replace or do something to the machines, esp rusty?

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

thanks :) i actually went to tt page earlier but thought it's only for members.

at least $8 for guests? phew. i'll think more on it. either be a member or stick to ssc gyms. oh well /:

Walk-in fee a bit too expensive, not worth. Better to join as member lor, cos safra gym cheaper than those "atas" gym and yet better than ssc gym. As safra gym not as crowded as those ssc gym, since there is some restriction on joining as member. Tht's y, u dun find anyone on the street also can become safra gym member.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

anyone knows what happened to the stupid guy who sucked on straight sleeping guy's nipples in the steam room and kenah police case after that???

did he go to court???

Where it happened?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

any idea if the E1 gym at TPY new safra is in operation???

Not sure when.. But they have open house on 27 & 28 Oct.

Upcoming Activities and Events

SAFRA%20TP%20Open%20House%20Header.JPG

Be one of the first to experience the brand new SAFRA Toa Payoh at our Open House!

Hunt for treasures at our indoor playground or have a splashing good time walking on water at the pool. Don't forget to capture all the candid moments on camera and submit your snapshots to the Snap(ography) photo contest.

So bring your friends and family for a weekend of fun and learning at the new SAFRA Toa Payoh!

Highlights:

• Zorball Challange
  • Baby Crawling Contest
  • Treasure Hunt at Kidz Amaze Indoor Playground
  • Children's Arts & Craft Workshops
  • Parenting Talks
  • Snap(ography) Photo Contest
  • Exciting Performances by Live Band, Flames to Freedom & Iron Will the Escape Artist

More information on these exciting activities can be found here! See you at our Open House!

nj.gif「地獄風火輪」

any idea if the E1 gym at TPY new safra is in operation???

Before it was closed for redevelopment, there was a jacuzzi in their E1 gym (inside the male changing room). I sure hope there is also one inside the male changing room (other gyms like the new one in Jurong are all outside, near the swimming pool) after they reopen later this month.

I looked at their new site map, there is no indication of a jacuzzi near the swimming pool, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Before it was closed for redevelopment, there was a jacuzzi in their E1 gym (inside the male changing room). I sure hope there is also one inside the male changing room (other gyms like the new one in Jurong are all outside, near the swimming pool) after they reopen later this month.

I looked at their new site map, there is no indication of a jacuzzi near the swimming pool, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

I think unlikely as the indoor jacuzzis were always down cos choking due to the falling pubic hair..

Those jacuzzi which is outside is unisex or for males only?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

No need to keep finger crossed. Just use a bit of brain juice. :thumb:

What happened if the jacuzzi is outdoor like MF & Jurong?

----->>> Under utilized :wacko:

I don't think they would want to make the same mistake. I believe it will be indoor with a little twist ;)

New SAFRA Toa Payoh is big & impressive.

Those jacuzzi which is outside is unisex or for males only?

Those jacuzzi outside would be unisex, so you need to be in swimming trunks, which is rather restrictive.

Hopefully, AllenKay is right, it would be inside the gym to avoid under utilization...

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)