Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

I went to TP safra, and i like it very much

1stly its new and clean, spacious and locker room reminds me of hotel facilities.

In regards to the wet area, i agree that why the glass panel did not cover higher and seems that a panel is missing (just beside steamroom)

I will say that the jacuzzi placement is as stupid as MF, when its raining , its quite impossible to use !

However TP jacuzzi jet is strong and water is hotter than MF.

Rain pours in :(

Consider jacuzzi indoor, not outdoor as some mention

I still took off towel before stepping in nude

To those ppl who step into the jacuzzi with their soiled towel used from gymming, totally inconsiderate

I not going to soak with 10 peoples sweat from the bench

Lastly, true that the gyms and wet area of men lockers in asia go nude.

So far I've been to korea and china, no one wrap themselves in towel in sauna, steam room or hot pool.

As long one step into the wet zone , its understood that nude is the attire

So I'm influence by the culture, not really appreciate singapore modesty habits

U mean in sauna and steam room, guys took off their towel and sit on the bench nude in korea and china?

The jacuzzi in tpy really too open liao, when it rains heavily, really cannot use the jacuzzi.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Went to tpy gym, wanted to use the jacuzzi but the water inside seems to be even hotter than the last time i used! Seems like the jacuzzi water and the steam rm are getting hotter!?

Anyway, i look over the low wall at the steam rm/jacuzzi area, the expressway really very near! So scary!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

ya. the jacuzzi is scalding hot! I went on sun and barely stayed in the water for more than 3min!

U still can stay inside the water for 3 mins? The other day the moment i stepped into the water, i got out immediately. Cant imagine if i dip myself in the water, i cld be cooked! Haha.

Seems like someone shld feedback to the counter staff on the scalding hot water in the jacuzzi.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

U still can stay inside the water for 3 mins? The other day the moment i stepped into the water, i got out immediately. Cant imagine if i dip myself in the water, i cld be cooked! Haha.

Seems like someone shld feedback to the counter staff on the scalding hot water in the jacuzzi.

I think I almost became hainanese chicken after that. hahahahaha

Went to a Korean bathhouse last year and yes, nudity's the attire. Steely glares if you are seen covered up :)

i always stayed at the hyatt hotel in seoul...... everybody is naked in the sauna..... why must singaporeans wear towels .... after all everyone bathing.....

Was at TPY safra gym tis afternoon, was surprise the level 1 training area quite empty?! But the shower rm seems to be quite many people?! Quite a few guys went into the steam rm but none went into the jacazzi. I went to test out the water, still scalding hot and i gave up for a dip.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Was at TPY safra gym tis afternoon, was surprise the level 1 training area quite empty?! But the shower rm seems to be quite many people?! Quite a few guys went into the steam rm but none went into the jacazzi. I went to test out the water, still scalding hot and i gave up for a dip.

can you feedback to the gym that if the jacuzee is so hot that nobody uses it, then it is wasting energy and the jacuzee is also just a waste.

they can control the temperature,......... otherwise next time just drop in a packet of myojo noodles, vegetables, prawns .... etc to prove the point. but dont get caught....... and then complain to the management..

Any guys going to yishun safra let me know. Will join you guys :) PM me and let me know :)

was there today..... tried to swim but lightning siren went off....

so waited in the steam room..... turned out to be quite an orgy even though the room is smaller than tampines....

can you feedback to the gym that if the jacuzee is so hot that nobody uses it, then it is wasting energy and the jacuzee is also just a waste.

they can control the temperature,......... otherwise next time just drop in a packet of myojo noodles, vegetables, prawns .... etc to prove the point. but dont get caught....... and then complain to the management..

I dun know the water temp is a norm for jacuzzi or not? Personally i find the water too hot for comfort, but maybe others might find the water temp just right?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I dun know the water temp is a norm for jacuzzi or not? Personally i find the water too hot for comfort, but maybe others might find the water temp just right?!

if the temperature is comfortable...... guaranteed there will be lots of bodies in there......

if the jacuzee is empty 90percent of the time..... its time we use it to make BAK KUH TEH........

Yishun SAFRA.

Did anything happen tday (24th Dec, arnd 5pm) in the Steam room?

Saw a guy enter the steam room when i came but he only left when i was finished( which was an hr later?)

yep.....

which guy you refering to ??

the chubby one...?

the young muscular one?

the eurasian one?

the swimmer one?

the senior muscular one?

all i know is it was really hot steamy and shiok.....

came with 2 others....

so which one you refering to??

Yishun SAFRA.

Did anything happen tday (24th Dec, arnd 5pm) in the Steam room?

Saw a guy enter the steam room when i came but he only left when i was finished( which was an hr later?)

you refering to which guy??

the eurasian?

the young muscular?

the elder muscular?

the 2 chubs?

the swimmer?

the 2 naked ??

all i know was that it was hot and steamy and 3 of us cummed together....... shiok..!!

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)