Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

if the temperature is comfortable...... guaranteed there will be lots of bodies in there......

if the jacuzee is empty 90percent of the time..... its time we use it to make BAK KUH TEH........

Actually did saw some pple went into the jacuzzi but all dun stay long inside?! :P Next time when i visit tpy gym again and perhaps will feedback to them on the jacuzzi temp.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Was anyone at Safra TPY E1 gym yesterday (public holiday)?? Wondered if it was crowded??

Previously when I went there on a public holiday, there was a long queue waiting for car park lot till main road, which I had to skipped it totally...

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

just tried the steamroom all the way in jurong.......

of all the steamrooms... this is the best designed for cruising and sex....

the temperature was not too hot... and the steamroom is large with privacy corner....

and the seats are wide enough to lie down....

no wonder lots of activities there!!!!

Was anyone at Safra TPY E1 gym yesterday (public holiday)?? Wondered if it was crowded??

Previously when I went there on a public holiday, there was a long queue waiting for car park lot till main road, which I had to skipped it totally...

I was at yishun during xmas... safra as a whole was quite empty but the gym somehow has reasonable no. of gymmers considering it a PH...

haha.. I am a lean fit young guy that frequent yishun gym.. especially the steamroom.. some of u may have jerk me off.. thanks for that.. it was really great.. erm.. uncles out there.. I can let u see, but no touching for u unless u r fit too.. haha

"fit too" - hahahaha

Anyway I thought that with the reopening of Toa Payoh, the crowd would have moved over. Apparently not, the gym is still as crowded as ever on weekday evenings and now the crowd seems to comprise more younger boys (not really my type).

Have seen a few really nice lean toned young guys with visible abs heading into the steamroom, but I admire their good figures more than I am sexually attracted by them.

The other thing is, the gym steam room has become quite cruisy amongst boys and men of ALL ages. Why has Yishun become so cruisy? Even MF isn't like that. Odd!

To the poster who said the Jurong steam room is conducive, yes it is - it's my favourite steam room because it's big and spacious. But I don't go to Jurong often.

Just signed up Safra member.

Hows the pool crowd on weekday evenings and weekend lunch time?

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

"fit too" - hahahaha

Anyway I thought that with the reopening of Toa Payoh, the crowd would have moved over. Apparently not, the gym is still as crowded as ever on weekday evenings and now the crowd seems to comprise more younger boys (not really my type).

Have seen a few really nice lean toned young guys with visible abs heading into the steamroom, but I admire their good figures more than I am sexually attracted by them.

The other thing is, the gym steam room has become quite cruisy amongst boys and men of ALL ages. Why has Yishun become so cruisy? Even MF isn't like that. Odd!

To the poster who said the Jurong steam room is conducive, yes it is - it's my favourite steam room because it's big and spacious. But I don't go to Jurong often.

yep...

its the best designed for cruising..... the architect must have been gay.

its quite far... but if go by mrt is best.... from yishun..

Yishun SAFRA. 25 dec.

Sorry to the guy I didnt help clean up. Was abit nervous. Thus rushed out after we're done.

haha.. I am a lean fit young guy that frequent yishun gym.. especially the steamroom.. some of u may have jerk me off.. thanks for that.. it was really great.. erm.. uncles out there.. I can let u see, but no touching for u unless u r fit too.. haha

To HSBS and Yashamaru, this thread is specially for you:

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=31932&st=0

:)

I was at yishun during xmas... safra as a whole was quite empty but the gym somehow has reasonable no. of gymmers considering it a PH...

Thanks, but don't know if TPY would be crowded during public holidays... :)

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Alamak, all the gyms are closed today.

Luckily, I called them up first before going, otherwise would be a wasted trip...

Alamak, all the gyms are closed today.

Luckily, I called them up first before going, otherwise would be a wasted trip...

Yeah, Energyone gyms are always closed on 1 January, the only day in the entire calendar year that they're closed.

If I'm not wrong, they're also closed on the first day of Chinese New Year too.

Other than that, they're open from 9 to 7 during most public holidays.

Anyway, happy new year and all of us can resume our gymming schedule tomorrow!

Yeah, Energyone gyms are always closed on 1 January, the only day in the entire calendar year that they're closed.

If I'm not wrong, they're also closed on the first day of Chinese New Year too.

Other than that, they're open from 9 to 7 during most public holidays.

Anyway, happy new year and all of us can resume our gymming schedule tomorrow!

Thanks, will take note of that and keep it in mind.

Happy New Year to all too!! :D

i was at safra yishun in the afternoon, there was cutie who doing weights, we smiled at each other when i left. He then went to have dinner outside the gym, and went back to weights. Such an avid gymmer!

Anyone swims at Jurong or Tpy safra on weekdays aft 6?

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

Went to Jurong to swim today for the first time.

Not very used to the pool as the deepest part of the pool is not at the middle but at the end.

Still prefer TPY. Haha.

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)