Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

hey dudes,

i looking for somebody to wank for.

safe sex only....

but i like to wank you to the edge and stop before you cum...

repeatedly... i will rub your cock head with lots of lube...

but you must not cum.... just drip it out slowly...

anyone keen??

Sounds fun! Can I?

Hmm, thought of sharing 2 observations on the facilities in E1 gym at Safra TPY.

Just the other day (a late afternoon with bright sunlight), the steam room's door handle was scorching hot and I almost got scalded. It was not the case when there was no sun, the handle was just warm, not so bad.

The other thing as someone already mentioned earlier, when there is rain, it would get into the jacuzzi, so not suitable to use. Likewise for a sunny afternoon. It would not be advisable to use the jacuzzi with the sun rays on us...

Anyone else with similar thoughts?

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Hmm, thought of sharing 2 observations on the facilities in E1 gym at Safra TPY.

Just the other day (a late afternoon with bright sunlight), the steam room's door handle was scorching hot and I almost got scalded. It was not the case when there was no sun, the handle was just warm, not so bad.

The other thing as someone already mentioned earlier, when there is rain, it would get into the jacuzzi, so not suitable to use. Likewise for a sunny afternoon. It would not be advisable to use the jacuzzi with the sun rays on us...

Anyone else with similar thoughts?

Looks like the steam rm area in safra gym tpy have many flaws. Thinking anyone has feedback to the gym management?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

tot e showering facilities at safra tpy was great, e cubicles r big.. enuf to squeze around 5 people inside, hahah

Yes, the shower cubicles are indeed bigger (maybe a little too big), but if they had reduced the size a little (including the toilets' size), there could easily be another row of shower cubicles - as the current 10 shower cubicles are barely enough. Just my 2 cents worth... ;)

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Just back from tpy safra pool. Hardly anyone. I was at the showers all alone. Nice.

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

Yes, the shower cubicles are indeed bigger (maybe a little too big), but if they had reduced the size a little (including the toilets' size), there could easily be another row of shower cubicles - as the current 10 shower cubicles are barely enough. Just my 2 cents worth... ;)

Isnt others safra gym also have abt the same number of shower cubicles? I think if during the peak period, even u have 20 shower cubicles also not enough.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)