Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

On 6/4/2024 at 1:15 AM, sphere said:

For the regular swimmers at Safra TPY, you could use this schedule below to avoid the crowd when there are FINs' courses in the training pool (during the closure of lap pool for maintenance) eh.

IXibNSj.jpg

Further updates for the regular swimmers at Safra (TPY) - please ignore the previous notice ☝️.

There is an updated version (see below), which is the extension of the closure (and more closure) of the Lap Pool... quite puzzling on such long and frequent closure, when I don't see anyone doing anything in the Lap Pool during this period of closure.

[starting next Monday, no pools will be opened for at least a month]

4SRCsnb.jpg

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Guest mrjuicetiger
10 minutes ago, sphere said:

Further updates for the regular swimmers at Safra (TPY) - please ignore the previous notice ☝️.

There is an updated version (see below), which is the extension of the closure (and more closure) of the Lap Pool... quite puzzling on such long and frequent closure, when I don't see anyone doing anything in the Lap Pool during this period of closure.

[starting next Monday, no pools will be opened for at least a month]

4SRCsnb.jpgthanks for sharing this! say, can we use the hometeam one if we were from SAF? im always puzzled by this

For those planning to go to the gym at Jurong safra, take note they are moving the equipments around today. Many equipments are not available for use, mainly those at the second level, and those at the punching bag area at the first level.

Edited by myfyp2
On 6/22/2024 at 8:00 PM, sphere said:

4SRCsnb.jpg

Good News for the regular swimmers at Safra (TPY) - the lap pool is now opened, earlier than expected from the previous notification ☝️.

It might be opened for good (just my guess) as the latest notice was only for the closure of the training pool - until 11 Nov 👇.

[you could confirm with the lifeguard when you are swimming there again eh, haha]

WggGwDp.jpg

On the other hand, the jacuzzi ♨️ is down until 20 July.   *sigh*   :(

Edited by sphere

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

21 hours ago, sphere said:

On the other hand, the jacuzzi ♨️ is down until 20 July.   *sigh*   :(

Update: miraculously, the jacuzzi is working today!

As long as I could have my routine after-workout relaxation, definitely not complaining eh, haha.

6 hours ago, sphere said:

Update: miraculously, the jacuzzi is working today!

As long as I could have my routine after-workout relaxation, definitely not complaining eh, haha.

yeah happy it was running... i heard they changed some parts?

Just now, Dashy_Boy said:

yeah happy it was running... i heard they changed some parts?

Hmm... I didn't hear anything on the changing of parts, so not sure 'what changes' - but the water jet was stronger and the water was hotter today as compared to the past (not the hottest I'd ever experienced though).

As long as the jacuzzi works and I get my 'relaxation', that's good enough for me, haha.   :P

[if not, it felt like something was 'missing', haha]

7 minutes ago, sphere said:

Hmm... I didn't hear anything on the changing of parts, so not sure 'what changes' - but the water jet was stronger and the water was hotter today as compared to the past (not the hottest I'd ever experienced though).

As long as the jacuzzi works and I get my 'relaxation', that's good enough for me, haha.   :P

[if not, it felt like something was 'missing', haha]

haha as in i asked the counter lady. WIth many make up de. haha she very nice and auntie when chatting with the gymmers

6 hours ago, Dashy_Boy said:

haha as in i asked the counter lady. WIth many make up de. haha she very nice and auntie when chatting with the gymmers

Ah, you're the "师奶杀手"?   :P

You could let her know to include replacement of broken tiles in their 'next change' - for safety reason eh, haha.

Was at MF Safra yesterday afternoon, Sunday 14Jul for swim around 2 to 4pm. Somebody stole my dark navy blue marcuse swim trunks. If you are reading this, please give it back. Will be there this Sun, same time. Just leave it where you took it from. Give it back. Stealing is wrong. If anyone happen to spot it, please help me leave it on the bench. It is dark navy blue with a white design in the middle front area. Thanks much guys in advance.