Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

any body for nude jacuzee today in toa payoh...??

so far there are no negative complaints about using the jacuzee nude because its all enclosed in the MALE area.

so if more people use the jacuzee nude, then it will become common thing.....

people who go in wearing towel are JUST USING THE JACUZEE AS A WASHING MACHINE...

SO IF YOU SEE PEOPLE GO IN WITH TOWELS ON....

JUST ADD IN A 5 CUPS OF WASHING MACHINE DETERGENT..

I go the TPY's gym fairly regular nowadays.

Yesterday was no exception.

I did my workout and went for the steam room thereafter.

I just want to say to the member who tried his best to cruise me in the steam room (around 4 pm).

Please learn to take NO as an answer.

I am really there to relax ... not there to look for a hand job..

And always be discreet...

I remember two idiot AJs dip into jacuzzi at MF with their towels. If i am not wrong, the older one cruise the younger one at the steam room, then the older one bring the younger into the jacuzzi. The younger one says it his 1st time using the jacuzzi.

I was already relaxing in the jacuzzi, i wanted to shout at them, if you dont have swimming trunks, please don't soak in the same pool as me with your soiled towel !

So inconsiderate ! I dont want to be with a soup of sweat or even cum.

So if you want soak in your trunks like a good boy, then just prepare to buy new trunks soon

So if you want to soak nude, then do it like a man

So if you want to soak in with towel, get in like a pussy or be scolded (we never know if you are using a new towel or soiled towel, the latter likely)

Totally agreed, going into the jacazzi with ur towel is simply inconsiderate. If the person dun have a trunks, either he dun go into the jacazzi at all or go in nude.

Actually heard the so called correct way of using jacazzi or hot spring, the person should be nude when go into the pool. But dun know how come pple here always like to wear something?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Definitely agree with you on this. My recent trip to a hot spring (in Taipei), all walk around and dip in the nude, so why should there be any form of attire to use the jacuzzi here... But my "only complain" would be that the area is just too open, haha...

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

I just want to say to the member who tried his best to cruise me in the steam room (around 4 pm).

he gave you a handjob??

was there in tpy jacuzee, the manager was there checking the temperature of the jacuzee and he did not mind us going in and out of the jacuzee nude....

i guess it is official that it is okay for the area to be nude....

after all, everybody got nice cocks........

let's organise large nude gathering at the TPY jacuzee..

Just the other day when using the jacuzzi (at Safra TPY), it was raining (no thunder, no lightning) and the rain indeed came into the jacuzzi pool. Then it set me thinking, since they clear all the people from the swimming pools when it started raining, then shouldn't we be cleared from the jacuzzi as well - think in the event when there is lightning.

So is it safe for us to use the jacuzzi during bad weather (when there is lightning)? Since the area is rather open...

[ conclusion is to seal up/enclosed the area, so that people can also use it in the nude. ]

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Just the other day when using the jacuzzi (at Safra TPY), it was raining (no thunder, no lightning) and the rain indeed came into the jacuzzi pool. Then it set me thinking, since they clear all the people from the swimming pools when it started raining, then shouldn't we be cleared from the jacuzzi as well - think in the event when there is lightning.

So is it safe for us to use the jacuzzi during bad weather (when there is lightning)? Since the area is rather open...

[ conclusion is to seal up/enclosed the area, so that people can also use it in the nude. ]

swimpool is open totally...

TPY JACUZEE is on a balcony......

lightning defuse into the building....

unless your cock is so sway as to attract electricity....

or you playing with electric toys on your cock!!

Haha, pls feedback to the gym management to seal up the area.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I gng tpy safra swim later. Its open right?

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

Ya I went on 2nd day the pool is closed. In the end went public pool next door.

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

23rd Feb, Safra Tamp Pool. 5.30pm You were in blue trunks and reach the pool at about 5.30pm. You went for a shower at 6pm and drop your small float in the shower. and I was in the cubicle beside you. Think you are attractive and you are one of us? 

would like to know more about you and ask you out on a date. let me know if you are keen

Been a long time didn't go to tpy gym. They indeed improve the gym by spacing up the gym equipment in level 1 and adding some dumb bells at level 2. Also the temp water in the jacuzzi is adjusted to comfy level, and I managed to dip in the jacuzzi. :)

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

totally.

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)