Male HQ

Be Happy :)

Guest smoking bear

Joke: Three old retired guys

Three old retired guys were playing golf one day. Each of them had started to suffer from hearing loss as they got older.

The first old guy says to the second, “Windy, isn’t it?”

“No,” replies the second guy, “it’s Thursday.”

At which point the third old guy says, “So am I. Let’s have a beer.”

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Joke: No day-off

An employee goes to see his supervisor in the front office.

“Boss,” he says, “we’re doing some heavy house-cleaning at home tomorrow, and my wife needs me to help with the attic and the garage, moving and hauling stuff.”

“Sorry, but we’re short-handed,” the boss replies. “I can’t give you the day off.”

“Thanks, boss,” says the employee. “I knew I could count on you!”

Joke: An old couple

An old couple is ready to go to sleep.

The old man lies on the bed but the old woman lies down on the floor.

The old man asks, ''Why are you going to sleep on the floor?''

The old woman says, "Because I want to feel something hard for a change."

Joke: An old man was critically ill

An old man was critically ill.

Feeling that death was near, he called his lawyer and said, “I want to become a lawyer. How much is it for the express degree you told me about?”

“It’s $50,000,” the lawyer said. “But why? You’ll be dead soon, why do you want to become a lawyer?”

The old man replied, “That’s my business! Just get me the course!”

Four days later, the old man got his law degree.

His lawyer was at his bedside, making sure his bill would be paid.

Suddenly the old man was racked with fits of coughing and it was clear that this would be the end.

Still curious, the lawyer leaned over and said to him, “Please, before it’s too late, tell me why you wanted to to get a law degree so badly before you died?”

In a faint whisper, as he breathed his last, the old man said, “One less lawyer…”

Joke: Retired couple

This old, retired couple went to see the doctor.

The old man said, “We want to know if we’re making love properly. Will you look at us and tell us if we’re doing it right?”

“Sure, go ahead,” said the doctor.

So, the old couple made passionate love and afterwards the doctor said, “You’re making love perfectly. That will be $10.”

A week later the old couple came back and did the same thing. This went on for 6 more weeks.

On the seventh visit the doctor finally asked them, “Why do you keep coming here like this? I told you the first time that you’re making love properly!”

The old man explained, “She can’t come to my house, and I can’t go to her house. A motel costs $20. You charge us $10 and we get $8 back from Medicare.”

Joke: A young executive

A young executive is leaving the office late one evening, when he finds the CEO standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in his hand.

“Listen,” says the CEO, “this is a very sensitive and important document here, and my secretary has gone for the night. Can you make this thing work for me?”

“Sure,” the young executive says.

He turns the machine on, inserts the paper, and presses the start button.

“Excellent, excellent!” says the CEO as his paper disappears inside the machine. “I just need one copy.”

Joke: Stolen Credit card

I went to the police and told them my credit card had been stolen six months earlier.

They asked me, why I hadn’t reported it earlier.

I said, “Because the thief was spending less than my wife.”

So, then they asked why I was reporting it now.

I said, “I think the thief’s wife has started using it.”

Joke: Thief

A jewel thief entered a house mid-afternoon.

He tied up the woman and at knife-point asked the man to hand over the jewelry and money.

The man started sobbing and said, “You can take anything you want. You can even pistol whip me, but please untie the rope and free her.”

Thief: “You must really love your wife!”

Man: “No, but she will be home shortly.”

Joke: A college physics professor

A college physics professor was explaining a particularly complicated concept to his class one day when a pre-med student interrupted him.

“Why do we have to learn this stuff?” the student asked.

“To save lives,” replied the professor.

The student thought for a moment and then asked, “So how does physics save lives?”

The professor stared at the student for a while without saying a word.

Finally, he said, “Physics saves lives because it keeps certain people out of medical school.”

Joke: Hot-shot broker

A young hot-shot broker decides to take a day off from his stressful job and goes back to visit some of his professors at his old school.

As he enters the school, he sees a dog attacking a small child.

The broker quickly jumps on the dog and strangles it.

The next day, the local paper runs the story with the headline “Valiant Student Saves Boy From Vicious Dog.”

When the broker sees the paper, he calls the editor of the paper and strongly suggests that a correction be printed, pointing out that he’s no longer a student, but a successful Wall Street broker.

The next day, the paper issues a correction, with a headline saying, “Pompous Stock Broker Kills School Mascot.”

Joke: The basketball coach

The basketball coach storms into the university president’s office and demands an immediate raise.

The president says, “But you already make more than the entire History department.”

The coach says angrily, “Maybe so, but you don’t know what I have to put up with. Watch…”

With that the coach goes into the hall and grabs a jock who’s jogging down the hallway.

He says to him, “Run over to my office and see if I’m there.”

Twenty minutes later the jock comes back, covered in sweat and breathing heavily.

He says to the coach, “You’re not there, sir.”

The president scratches his head as he says, “Oh, I see what you mean. I would have phoned.”

Joke: College student

A pretty young college student visited her professor’s office after class one day.

She glanced down the hall, closed the door and knelt before him as she said, “I’d do anything to pass this exam.”

As she leaned even closer, she whispered seductively, “And I mean, anything…”

The professor looked down at her and asked her, “Anything?”

She repeated, “Anything.”

The professor asked again in a quiet voice, “Anything?”

The student smiled, and again said seductively, “Anything at all.”

The professor’s voice turned to a whisper as he asked, “Would… you… study??”

Joke: Monday

My boss just asked, “Do you think you can come in on Saturday this week? I know you enjoy your weekends, but I need you here.”

I replied, “Yeah, no problem. I’ll probably be late though as the public transport is bad on weekends.”

He said, “Okay, when do you think you’ll get here then?”

I said, “Monday.”

Joke: Three questions

I rang my lawyer and asked him, “How much would you charge for answering three simple questions?”

He said, “Five thousand dollars.”

I said, “Five thousand dollars! That’s very expensive, isn’t it?”

He said, “Yes, it is. Now, what’s your third question?”

Joke: Guess your weight

As the detective examined the crime scene at the carnival, he came upon the man working the “Guess your weight” booth.

The detective had the man arrested as an accomplice to the criminal.

He was charged with helping the criminal get a weigh.

Joke: The hooker

A guy hires a hooker and brings her to his hotel.

The hooker is in bed ready for action, and the guy starts undressing.

The hooker begins to laugh when he drops his boxers and asks, "Who do you think your're going to please with THAT thing?"

The guy responds, "Me baby, me!"

Joke: My Wife & the Paperboy 

A man comes home from work early...

Discovers that his wife is giving the paperboy a BJ.

He starts screaming at her, “How could you give the paperboy a BJ when it’s the milkman we owe?!?!"

Joke: Still virgin

A redneck finds out one day that his girlfriend is still a virgin.

When he finds out, he stands up, turns away from her, and leaves without saying a word.

Later, he’s at the bar with his buddies and they ask him what went wrong.

He explains, “If she ain’t good enough for her daddy, her uncle, her brother, and her cousin, she ain’t good enough for me!”

Joke: Cellmates

Three new cellmates are contemplating their life sentences in prison.

The first guy pulls out a deck of playing cards and says, “Don’t worry, guys. I brought these cards with me so that we can play poker to pass the time.”

The second guy pulls out a harmonica and says, “I brought this harmonica so that I can play some music to cheer us up when we’re feeling down.”

The third guy pulls out a box of tampons.

“What the hell are we supposed to do with those!?” ask the first two.

“Well, it says on the back that I can ride, swim, ski, and play tennis with these.”

Joke: A crime scene

A detective is investigating a crime scene in Mexico.

A cop fills him in on what happened.

“Apparently the killer is riddled with dementia and considers the train his lover, so he killed the train operator out of jealousy.”

“Wow!” says the detective, looking up at the train in question.

“That’s some locomotive.”

Joke: Local police station

Larry’s kindergarten class was on a field trip to their local police station where they saw pictures tacked to a bulletin board of the 10 most wanted criminals.

One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person.

“Yes,” said the policeman. “The detectives want very badly to capture him.”

Larry asked, “Why didn’t you keep him when you took his picture?”

Joke: Judge & lawyers

Taking his seat in his chambers, the judge faced the opposing lawyers.

“So,” he said, “I have been presented, by both of you, with a bribe.”

Both lawyers squirmed uncomfortably. “You, attorney Leon, gave me $15,000. And you, attorney Campos, gave me $10,000.”

The judge reached into his pocket and pulled out a check. He handed it to Leon. “Now then, I’m returning $5,000, and we’re going to decide this case solely on its merits!”

Joke: Racist people

The committee decided to kick all of the racist people out of its board.

So, they gathered all the members to a meeting and they presented them a slew of racist jokes. Any member who was caught smiling or laughing was deemed racist and were expelled from the group.

As the jokes got more and more racist, more people can’t hold back their laughter.

The hall began to empty, until there was only one man left.

“Sir, I’m glad to say you were the only one who didn’t laugh at the racist jokes,” the chairman said.

“Jokes?”, the man said. “I thought they were facts.”

Joke: Vampire

A vampire was giving a presentation at a career fair.

The vampire, being hundreds of years old, had decided to conduct an experiment to see which career path was the most rewarding.

He had every degree and certification you could imagine, but he settled on a surprising choice: cleaning mirrors.

When questioned, he said, “There’s something about cleaning a mirror that just speaks to me. Not only can you see your progress as you go, I just know I’m helping someone see their true selves, for better or worse. I’m as surprised as you are, it’s not a job I could ever see myself doing.”

Joke: My boss just asked ….

My boss just asked, “Do you think you can come in on Saturday this week? I know you enjoy your weekends, but I need you here.”

I replied, “Yeah, no problem. I’ll probably be late though as the public transport is bad on weekends.”

He said, “Okay, when do you think you’ll get here then?”

I said, “Monday.”

Joke: Don't Tell Me the Score

Prior to turning on the TV to watch a recorded soccer match, I said to my wife, “Don’t tell me the score!”

She replied, “Don't worry, there wasn’t any.”

Joke: Masturbating

A guy is sitting at the doctor’s clinic.

The doctor walks in and says, “I have some bad news. I’m afraid you’re going to have to stop masturbating.”

“I don’t understand, doc,” the patient says. “Why?”

“Because,” the doctor says. “I’m trying to examine you.”

Joke: Phone call

This guy and his wife agree that any time they want to make love, they’ll call it a ‘phone call’ so the kids won’t know what they’re talking about.

One day, the guy tells his son to go tell his mother that he wants to make a phone call.

When he does, the mother replies, “Tell your father the network is bad today, so there’ll be no phone call.”

The son dutifully relays the message back to his father.

The guy then says to his son, “Tell your mother if there’s no network at home, I’ll go to the public phone.”

So, the son goes to his mother again and tells her the message. She sends him back to his father saying, “Tell your father if he dares go to a public phone, then I’ll open a call center at home.”

Joke: Gift from overseas

A woman has to go overseas for a conference, so her husband drives her to the airport.

"Thank you, honey," she says. "What would you like me to bring back for you?"

He laughs and says, "A pretty girl!"

When the conference is over, he meets her at the airport and asks, "So, honey, how was the trip?"

"Very good," she replies.

"And what happened to my present?"

"Which present?" she asks.

"The one I asked for... a pretty girl!"

"Oh, that," she says. "Well, I did what I could. Now we have to wait nine months to see if it's a girl."

Joke: Marketing Explained…

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, “I’m fantastic in bed”. That’s Direct Marketing.

You’re at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says, “He’s fantastic in bed”. That’s Advertising.

You’re at a party and see a gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie; you walk up to her and pour her a drink. You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a ride, and then say, “By the way, I’m fantastic in bed”. That’s Public Relations.

You’re at a party and see a gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says, “I hear you’re fantastic in bed”. That’s Brand Recognition.

Joke: A Maine Story

Up in Maine a motorist came across a lonely hut and interviewed the proprietor with a view to writing up the locality.

"Whose house is this?" he asked.

"Moggs."

"What in the world is it built of?"

"Logs."

"Any animals natural to the locality?"

"Frogs."

"What sort of soil have you?"

"Bogs."

"How about the climate?"

"Fogs."

"What do you live on chiefly?"

"Hogs."

"Have you any friends?"

"Dogs."

Joke: At the retirement home

The doctor is doing his monthly rounds of the Alzheimer’s patients at the retirement home. He sees Old Joe and asks him, “Joe, how much is three times three?”

Joe replies, “73.”

The doctor then goes over to Bill and asks him, “Bill, how much is three times three?”

Bill replies, “Wednesday.”

Finally, the doctor goes over to Jim and says, “Jim, how much is three times three?”

“Nine.” replies Jim.

The doctor is surprised and says to Jim, “That’s right. How did you come to that answer?”

Jim replies, “It was easy. I just subtracted 73 from Wednesday.”

Joke: Three old ladies

Three little old ladies were sitting on a bench in garden of their retirement home reminiscing about the old days.

The first little old lady recalled shopping at the greengrocers and used her hands to demonstrate the length and thickness of a cucumber she used to be able to buy for a penny.

The second little old lady nodded in agreement, saying that onions also used to be much bigger and cheaper than nowadays, and she also used her hands to demonstrate the size of the two big onions she used to be able to buy for a penny a piece.

The third old lady watched this and said, “I can’t hear a word you’re saying, but I remember the guy you’re talking about.”

Joke: Nursing home

I was talking to my parents the other day and they said, “Son, you’re thirty years old now and we think it’s time you had your own place.

We’ve just paid off our mortgage and we’d like to enjoy our retirement. Do you understand?”

“That’s fair enough,” I replied, “I completely understand.”

So, first thing tomorrow, I’m going to start looking for a nursing home for them.

Joke: Ask for a raise

Bill walks into his boss’s office one day and says, “Sir, I’ll be straight with you, I know the economy isn’t great, but I’ve got three companies after me, and I’d like to respectfully ask for a raise.”

After a few minutes of haggling. the boss finally agrees to give him a 5% raise, and Bill happily gets up to leave.

“By the way”, asks the boss as Bill is leaving his office, “which three companies are after you?”

Bill replies, “The electric company, water company, and phone company.”

Joke: The boss called

My boss phoned me today.

He said, “Is everything okay at the office?”

I said, “Yes, it’s all under control. It’s been a very busy day, I haven’t stopped.”

“Can you do me a favour?” he asked.

I said, “Of course, what is it?”

He said, “Hurry up and take your shot, I’m behind you on the 7th hole.”

Joke: A young businessman

A young businessman had just started his own firm.

He rented a beautiful office and had it furnished with antiques.

Sitting there, he saw a man come into the outer office.

Hoping to look like a hot shot, the businessman picked up the phone and started to pretend he was working on a big, important business deal.

He threw huge figures around and made giant commitments. Finally he hung up and asked the visitor, “Can I help you?”

The man said, “Yeah, I’ve come to activate your phone lines.”

Joke: Three Wishes

Genie: You have 3 wishes.

Me: I’ve seen this before. Whatever I wish for will come back and bite me in some way.

Genie: I promise that won’t happen. I’m so sure it won’t, I’ll give you infinite wishes if it does.

Me: Okay. I wish for a boomerang with teeth.

Genie: You son of a …

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.