Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 7

Guest Live and Let Live

LOL !

Did he actually asked you to J/O in front of him?

Mayb he love to watch leh !!!!

Hey guys, plse give Kelvin a break. He is into genuine massage - there is no cock playing. As indicated in previous posts, he does not do "happy endings" and yet he feels obligated to do so due to the many requests hence he resorts to touching the body. All in all, in trying to oblige without violating his "no cock touching" rule, he ends up not doing a full proper massage. If you are into a serious massage, he is actually quite good, with good strength used during the session. If you are into "happy endings" or only likes "good massage with happy endings" then please find another masseur. There are many other choices and options available insteading of continually pounding on someone who is just trying to make an honest living.

Leave him alone, live and let live.

Thanks,

Hey guys, plse give Kelvin a break. He is into genuine massage - there is no cock playing. As indicated in previous posts, he does not do "happy endings" and yet he feels obligated to do so due to the many requests hence he resorts to touching the body. All in all, in trying to oblige without violating his "no cock touching" rule, he ends up not doing a full proper massage. If you are into a serious massage, he is actually quite good, with good strength used during the session. If you are into "happy endings" or only likes "good massage with happy endings" then please find another masseur. There are many other choices and options available insteading of continually pounding on someone who is just trying to make an honest living.

Thanks,

Kelvin should sue all those on this forum who posts falsehoods on him, defaming him.

Guest guest

Thanks,

ONLY HE KNOW....

Guest Guest

Well, blame it to his fans (or himself) who posted the numerous "Highly Recommended" comments in here. Now, he got the One-Minute-Fame and wanted to shout STOP ?! hey hey hey

Guest Bigboy

Well, blame it to his fans (or himself) who posted the numerous "Highly Recommended" comments in here. Now, he got the One-Minute-Fame and wanted to shout STOP ?! hey hey hey

So you admit that you created malicious falsehoods to defame Kelvin.

Guest massage

Hi Guys,

I personally think that our Singapore Homebased Lists of masseurs are better then anyone else. :thumb: :clap:

Not true leh... you can go mangosearch.com or the popula db88.com both website have lots of male masage services. db88 got pictures to take a look also got clean one.

BW HML all got extras and only appeared because some of us go and test it out and write reviews or the masseurs adv in BW. Moreover some of them self advert their field reports so don't real or bluff. So don't be a frog in the well la..go see outside adv lor.

Why is Bigboy so agitated? I wonder.

No one had said he cant do a gd massage. I think if u read carefully, a lot of comments are more talking abt him shortchanging clients. if he wants to proof to be a real professional massuer, make sure he fxxking finish his work properly. Not entice clients into going for the hook and quickly finish the session off.

Take in all these advise and learn to do better w his talent. If Bigboy is getting my point, pls convey the message. I m sure people will still go back and try him out again in ... maybe possible future?

Think u may have underestimate the spending power here. Never bite the hand that feeds you. The more u gonna bitch, the more you are pissing your $$$$ off.

Edited by Eragon

I was desperate for a massage recently, after failing to secure any appointment with some masseurs, a friend recommended me to call a masseur at Potong Pasir. Friend had an OK experience and said I may want to try him. I said, why not? Good to have options. If I like it, I will have one more choice in future. So I called and made the appointment. At $80 for 90 mins, I could not have asked for a better price.

I arrived at the appointed time, didn’t take me too long, location of the HDB flat was kinda deep in the estate, one needs to take a bus from Potong Pasir NEL station. The flat was neat and clean, treatment room with air-conditioning looks decent. I took a shower at the common toilet in the kitchen, water pressure was weak and I dried myself with a towel which felt like a scrub.

The massage bed felt very comfortable but there was no towel to cover my groin/butt area throughout the massage, thus made me felt very exposed, even in the darkness.

He started with stretching my body, which felt ok. He then proceeded with my shoulders and back. Strangely, he spent a great deal of time on my shoulders and back, I thought, maybe I had a stiff shoulder, but I didn’t feel he was trying to clear the knots. At the same time, his strength and strokes appeared somewhat inconsistent and lacklustre. I didn’t feel he was massaging in any order. He moved from shoulders to lower back and then back to shoulders again. When he was almost done with my back, before moving to my butt and legs, he heated some heat pads in the microwave oven in front of the massage bed. Never mind the noise and disturbance, the pads felt good.

While massaging my butt, he ran his fingers lightly over my a**hole and apply pressure at the spot between the hole and the ball sag (can anyone please enlighten me, what is the name of this spot?). I cannot recall any of the massage I had before, in Singapore or abroad, doing this. The kneading of my thighs and legs brought some temporary relieve for my tired legs, but they were brief. He seemed in a hurry wanting me to flip over.

I was lying on my back, face up. He began rubbing my chest and tummy in long strokes. This was probably what he meant by “deep tissue & long firm strokes” on his business card, but they are nowhere near “firm”. Then he played with my nipples (a la foreplay) for a few seconds. (which got me thinking, WHY?????) Then moved to rub my tummy, brushed his fingers over my private parts a few times, then moved to knead my legs.

His finale was to oil my privates and an attempt to arouse it. I reckon that was what was expected of him after every session. But I chose not to. And that was it. Don’t get me wrong, I am not pretending to be a saint, but “happy ending” massage was not what I was looking for. I went for my shower after that, changed, paid and left.

I left wondering if the whole session was a joke? Did he receive any proper training in spa wellness or massage at the very least? Or did he have some years of working in a massage parlour before venturing into this business on his own?

This session felt like 90 minutes of rubbing than anything else. I would not say I was violated as I “volunteered” to be on his massage bed naked. Neither will I call it a rip-off as $80 was indeed an attractive price to pay for a 90-minute session, however, it is definitely not worth paying for the kind of services rendered. Would I return? Not in a million years!

The above is my field report of a particular masseur at Potong Pasir, I decided to withhold his identity as I do not want to be seen breaking his rice bowl. Please do not PM me and ask who was I referring to. Again, massage can be very subjective, if you are looking for sensuous rubbing, he may be your kind of therapist. On the other hand, do not expect him to deliver if you are seeking just decent massage. Thank you.

Guest neb urgghhhh

I was desperate for a massage recently, after failing to secure any appointment with some masseurs, a friend recommended me to call a masseur at Potong Pasir. Friend had an OK experience and said I may want to try him. I said, why not? Good to have options. If I like it, I will have one more choice in future. So I called and made the appointment. At $80 for 90 mins, I could not have asked for a better price.

/

/

The above is my field report of a particular masseur at Potong Pasir, I decided to withhold his identity as I do not want to be seen breaking his rice bowl. Please do not PM me and ask who was I referring to. Again, massage can be very subjective, if you are looking for sensuous rubbing, he may be your kind of therapist. On the other hand, do not expect him to deliver if you are seeking just decent massage. Thank you.

If this guy's name starts with B and is rather lanky... then yes yiu got ripped off... i also got ripped off years ago and as u said, a millions year have yet to pass so I have not gone back

another thing, did u take ur wallet into the shower? If not i Hope u are not missing anything

While massaging my butt, he ran his fingers lightly over my a**hole and apply pressure at the spot between the hole and the ball sag (can anyone please enlighten me, what is the name of this spot?).

In Chinese pressure point between the ball sac and the asshole is called "Hui Yin Xue"(會陰穴). It is supposed to be the lowest median point of your body. The highest point is on head is the point on ur scalp between ur two ears. It is called the "Bai Hui Xue" (百會穴)

If this guy's name starts with B and is rather lanky... then yes yiu got ripped off... i also got ripped off years ago and as u said, a millions year have yet to pass so I have not gone back

another thing, did u take ur wallet into the shower? If not i Hope u are not missing anything

I was kinda hesistant but I had a bag with me, thus it wasn't possible to bring it with me to the bathroom. No, nothing went missing from my bag.

I wouldn't call it a rip-off but it is definitely not value for money.

Guest masssagee

I was kinda hesistant but I had a bag with me, thus it wasn't possible to bring it with me to the bathroom. No, nothing went missing from my bag.

In Potong Pasir, there is only 1 famous therapist la. Townguy, alreadi pe cha lobang liao. Anyway, I am surprised because he was listed as one of the trainer in SMA after8concept and supposely qualified therapist. Didn't attend the course because I was overseas. Could it be caught in one of his off day? Or maybe yu didn't tell him you want a good massage only. That's y he play with your didi.

Guest neb bad boy

well, I saw him with his hand inside my pants when i returned from the shower... pretended that he was arrange the clothes but the guilt was so obviuos... trouble is, we normally dont remember how much money was in the wallet in the first place...

Guest guest

well, I saw him with his hand inside my pants when i returned from the shower... pretended that he was arrange the clothes but the guilt was so obviuos... trouble is, we normally dont remember how much money was in the wallet in the first place...

Maybe hor..he is interested in you so try to see your ic to find out your real name and address lor.. Take it tat way la..that you will feel better.

Guest Flowers

Just be careful. But I suggest these home based people provide a tray with cover to let their customers bring valuables into shower rooms with them.

It's peace if mind. Rather than to think someone is searching wallet n stuff. Scary.

Guest guest

Actually, when we go to a homebased masseur's place, they have more to lose than to gain. This is because u already know where he is staying and while leaving us in their room, we can also take things from them right? SO the concern could be both ways. The rule of thumb is not to visit thse HML that are just renting from a landlord and to operate there. If he stayed there, he would be worried that we may cause problem for them too.

Anyway, my advise is if you have good ones stick to them, don't run around trying all the time lor unless u are going more for the xxx. then finding new flesh is the priority. Also if any masseurs are offering either xxx or extras opening, then they r the high risk group. Best is find those masseurs with good skills n if anything else happen then take it as bonus lor.

Even if they provide tray, during the massage (when u r lying down), they also can take your stuff right??? BTW, that doesn't mean those so call reputable spa don't do that hor... THose r even more dangerous because their masseurs come and go so your things lost also don't know.

Actually, when we go to a homebased masseur's place, they have more to lose than to gain. This is because u already know where he is staying and while leaving us in their room, we can also take things from them right? SO the concern could be both ways. The rule of thumb is not to visit thse HML that are just renting from a landlord and to operate there. If he stayed there, he would be worried that we may cause problem for them too.

Anyway, my advise is if you have good ones stick to them, don't run around trying all the time lor unless u are going more for the xxx. then finding new flesh is the priority. Also if any masseurs are offering either xxx or extras opening, then they r the high risk group. Best is find those masseurs with good skills n if anything else happen then take it as bonus lor.

Even if they provide tray, during the massage (when u r lying down), they also can take your stuff right??? BTW, that doesn't mean those so call reputable spa don't do that hor... THose r even more dangerous because their masseurs come and go so your things lost also don't know.

Since you are so worried, better don't go for massage. Go to homebased also worried things got lost, go to shops also worried things got lost. So i suggest that you stay at home and don't go anywhere, so that all your things will not get lost.

Guest Guest

ya.. that's the guy only wants hanky panky, no massage skill at all. he has been a actor in the some tv advertisement too

Guest Flowers

the best is don't bring valuables to home based. Leave in car. Bring just enough cash n mobile. Ehtan_oleh, being cautious is only fair. I'm surprised with your response as u r also a Massuer n have this attitude problem. How to go your rented place to relax n massage?

Guest Flowers

the best is don't bring valuables to home based. Leave in car. Bring just enough cash n mobile. Ehtan_oleh, being cautious is only fair. I'm surprised with your response as u r also a Massuer n have this attitude problem. How to go your rented place to relax n massage?

Guest Qi Yu Wu

Whether its home based, shops, massage palour and spas, we shouldn't bring valuables.

Guest guest 1

Since you are so worried, better don't go for massage. Go to homebased also worried things got lost, go to shops also worried things got lost. So i suggest that you stay at home and don't go anywhere, so that all your things will not get lost.

Ethan, is your command of english so shallow or your comprehension is zero. Did u read what guest was trying to say in his comment. You unpolished remarks is really uncalled for. Could it be you are renting a place in AMK. To think I went to your place once for a massage. That kind of attitude is really uncalled for.

Guest guest

Jake, not all are thrash la. Did u try all or not. Lyw (tried him before). Seems relatively inexperience in swedish massage leh... Not as good a alot of the HML. How do u know he got 6 packs? i heard he doesn't like gays cust?

Wat I thought he is gay. No objections when I was feeling for his 6 abs ler... Can feel his hardness too. Anyway, he knows something abt Sports massage. Feels good after my session with him. Only thing is wa Liao very expensive ler cost me $150 ... Sigh.

Guest guest

atleast u can touch. I didn't know becaues the previous forum said if touch he will beat u lor. Anyway, he is on swedish only la. sports I don't think he is good but bian ja bian ja lor. He was a bowler so may have learn some skills from Sports council. But I still think 150 too exp for a 2 years old experience masseurs. Maybe we are sucker lor. THe "celebrity" price tag not worth. But other may try and give their feedback lor.

Lucky I didn't end up with bruises all over.. He beat up his customers if they touch him!?? Serious or not? I still think he is good in sports massage, the only drawback is the price tag.. Haiya if can bargain best liau.. He would be my celebrity masseur with the best body 2 die for...

Guest guest

maybe he saw u handsome so allow it. I suspect may be he is or gay friendly la. Anyway, his body is great. As long as u enjoy it maybe go once a blue moon lor..

No lar. Don't think he is gay. He is one good therapist. I'm just a naughty customer. Would go back there once the stockmarket is up n up again...

Guest guest

Notti u lazy bum... OK here is te summary collected from BWers

1. Some like it because naked massage from the beginning and will try to arouse u

2. Some don't like it because pay more attention to arousing u and make u cum than proper massage

3. Some said he has attitude issue i.e like u with be nice to you; don't like u vice versa

4. SOme said give tips, will be nice; no tips most likely imply don't come bk

So I think if u are not bad lookng and can give tips then go and try lor. Does it help? Sorry hor..I didn't go because I go for good massage only. Happy ending is secondary to me. Why must I give tips to people to jerk me off I can do it myself.

Guest guest

Actually those customers staying around North region (YCK, Hougang, Sengkang, Punggol, AMK..etc) are quite fortunate because quite alot of good/reasonably good/v good HML masseurs to choose from. Every month try one and then go back again. Need not have to go to bedok la..Jurong..la..etc

Guest chuub

Actually those customers staying around North region (YCK, Hougang, Sengkang, Punggol, AMK..etc) are quite fortunate because quite alot of good/reasonably good/v good HML masseurs to choose from. Every month try one and then go back again. Need not have to go to bedok la..Jurong..la..etc

How's Hann service ?

Guest Flowers

Masagee. U wrote on 23 jun that the Massuer "B" from poring pasir also being listed in Sports Man Asia After8 concepts, how sad to hear that. So what I learnt was really silly massage skills, cheapo. Didn't know "B" skills bad. Really? I shld know that After8 can't provide gd trainers, wasted time n $$!!!

Can anyone verify?

Guest massagee

Flowers, or F4 kekekeke.. According to the write up he is trained in Shiatsu la. Didn't attend so cannot tell. I attended the sports massage only. The trainer was good (another trainer - I went to google to check out if he is teaching correctly- typical singaporean mah). He also give some theory so can tell he got liao (knowledgeable). But he looked so serious. Anyway, I don't think After8concept will hire non certified trainers because it will affect their reputation. Someone wrote in BW tat teh wine tasting also not bad.

You check with anyone that know shiatsu to see if what he is teaching is correct. But teaching is one thing, doing massage is another so u have to go to his massage to know if he is goodor not. So don't say wasted money yet. Maybe others can give feedback too. Got alot of BWers attended that massage too.

I personally went to Waterspa yesterday.

My field report on my massager: ken2.

He a young guy, just started 1 month ago.

The first 15 mins, was rather strange. He too nervous.

Later into the massage, I ask him.

Then I found out, that the previous 6 clients he massage, 4 of the Dirty Old Man attack him sexually. 2 of them are st8.

I am no. 7.

After assuring him, that I am there for a good massage, then he start to be better.

Now, I understand that DOM treat them like toys. Please respect them ya.

Through I admit, Ken2 is cute lah. ( my taste).

Well, till now. I never have any happy ending whatsoever. But at least, I didn't scar a boy for life.

Yes, I do admit, I wanted to ... But what the point.

I have try E at AMK before. U done a good job.

MT at Dhoby Ghaut area, Good.

Ease culture at City Hall, wow.

All without happy ending. But still, kenko us better.

Seriously, I really wanted a happy ending with me gasping for more. Sigh.

Due to a friend here who wanted me to give a full account. Here it is.

E at AMK. Used to be at Chinatown.

I tried his massage. Ok I say. But the manhood massage, wonderful. As it was my first time trying it. I was "in heaven"

What really happened was, he gave me a towel to cover my face. Then he went for the treatment. As it was my first, the first 5 mins... Was wonderful. When he went to massage my penis head. I was thinking did he gave me a blow job? It felt like it. So I try to peek.

I was amazed that he closed his eyes and was really massaging my manhood with his finger. Professional ya.

I was near to the point if no return too. ( actually I masturbate before the manhood treatment).

Still I was so near. After treatment, on my way out. My knee was wobby. I must say, is wonderful than masturbating.

So E. Thank you.

Next at Ease Culture, my massager is named Travis. Handsome, cute, lean guy. Ge really pampered you.

The head massage ( not the penis head) felt like a seawave washing over you. Wow.. I was really pampered.

His voice was sensual and calm. Wonderful than classical music.

Ken2 of Waterspa. Throug he was nervous, due to sexual attack from dirty old man that scar him. He still have lots to improve. Hope he will recover soon. I told him to call me if anything happened to him.

One thing about waterspa. Some of the massager seems proud. But I understand.

Yes, there is a eye candy. Didn't get his name, he look so cute and hunky at the same time. I know he know I was looking at him.

He the only one with smile so sweet. I am going there again.

Just call a guy called Andy in Tr__vy abt massage service. He provide additional service. I really wondered....

If want manhood therapy go to E. Ok fine Ethan.

If u need a good head massage, look for Travis in Ease culture.

If y need eye candy, go to pxxn site lah. Most spa or massage do have eye candy. So are BMT, SIsPEc or OCS.

If u know what I meant.

Added valve service: hard to find. Most just JO u or anal f**k u with finger.

As for waterspa: I want to talk to the Eye candy ( my taste) as for Ken2, he need to find a place where he can use his good massage technique and not able to get attack sexually.

Guest guest

seawind, since your locatin is redhill, did u try Jason? How was his massage compared to others. BTW< if u feel shiok, than it is not manhood massage la. It is quite painful ok!> Yours could be extended JO session la. But aslong as uI f enjoyed it. That's important. personally I felt his massage subpar compared to others in AMK

To guest who say it was an extended JO.

It means he did not study properly on manhood therapy.

If massage is painful, would anyone goes there again?

It is not nice to shot one guy down and proposed another, called Jason.

Then it means the person is not objective and are lagging in insight or foresight. Then is dangerous because He could be promoting himself and mimic as guest.. Jason is guest who speak in 3rd person.

I had also mention other massage place. Therefore, is a apple to apple comparsion, from my point of view.

Sadly, some folks choose to quote a part of my view like some church believer ( See CHC probe forum in BW )

As for E, I mention that he is a professional. Period. Up

to the rest of the brothers here to think and interpret.

Is rude of me to I insult other people intelligent level by spoon feeding them, I guess I had insult Guest's mental capacity by explaining my view. For that, I apologies.