Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Tian
4 hours ago, yhtang said:

I am sure there will be some patrons in KakiKu at 4.00 pm on a Thursday, but there will not be as many as on weekends at the same time. 

Do bear in mind the basement will not be open on Thursdays, so if you are looking forward to action in there, your expectations will not be fulfilled.

Thanks! Will action be allowed outside of basement or should I go somewhere else?

48 minutes ago, Guest Tian said:

Thanks! Will action be allowed outside of basement or should I go somewhere else?

There will most likely be some action in the dark room and in the steam room.

I hope you will have a memorable time there.

2 hours ago, StellaXD said:

Hey all,

i am new to the KL sauna scene.  Was wondering if there are any tops available who can train me in anal sex?

newbie here.

First it doesn't seem clear if you are a top and want a top to show you how to do it...

or are you a bottom and looking for a top to show you how as a bottom you can improve?

Lastly, why do you want to be trained in an environment such as a gay sauna????

I don't think this is very conducive...

Probably it would be much better to train in a relaxed environment, with brighter lights and someone who is patient to teach you.

Sauna is more the sex n go type. Not sure how you want to learn in the sauna...

16 minutes ago, singalion said:

First it doesn't seem clear if you are a top and want a top to show you how to do it...

or are you a bottom and looking for a top to show you how as a bottom you can improve?

Lastly, why do you want to be trained in an environment such as a gay sauna????

I don't think this is very conducive...

Probably it would be much better to train in a relaxed environment, with brighter lights and someone who is patient to teach you.

Sauna is more the sex n go type. Not sure how you want to learn in the sauna...

Thanks.  Btm here looking for top

Guest maseje

went for borneo recently, forgot which masseur but the massage was super sensual. eventhough was facing down, his rubs and presses was strong but added a swift touch to your butt cracks or balls, was hard throughout, felt precum leaking. when faced up, he put my leg crossed around him as if he's topping me, stroked and choked me softly at same time while sucking my nips. was ecstatic and cum huge after a short while.

46 minutes ago, Guest maseje said:

went for borneo recently, forgot which masseur but the massage was super sensual. eventhough was facing down, his rubs and presses was strong but added a swift touch to your butt cracks or balls, was hard throughout, felt precum leaking. when faced up, he put my leg crossed around him as if he's topping me, stroked and choked me softly at same time while sucking my nips. was ecstatic and cum huge after a short while.

Wow, lucky you! 

The masseur allocated to me did not provide such service.

Guest Chinese
56 minutes ago, Guest maseje said:

Chinese masseur?

Guest curiosity
23 hours ago, Guest maseje said:

is foreigner right?  roughly describe how he look like? any tattoo?

Guest Average

Haven't been to kakiku maybe should give a try. I read some comments it looks like the crowd is full of chubs?

On 7/12/2024 at 11:57 AM, Guest Average said:

Haven't been to kakiku maybe should give a try. I read some comments it looks like the crowd is full of chubs?

Yea, crowd is mostly chinese chubs

Edited by Nickstone

Guest Gerry93k
1 hour ago, IndD97 said:

Anyone going San Onsen KSL today?

I am going. What time will you be going?

Guest hariharimau

saw few thread asking for sauna telegram links still no one sharing. I like to join too, who can share?

Guest curious

I have a question for people who frequently go saunas. STD can be easily contracted in saunas. What are your thoughts about it and would u guys worried about it? 

Guest guest hehe
On 7/16/2024 at 2:51 PM, Guest curious said:

I have a question for people who frequently go saunas. STD can be easily contracted in saunas. What are your thoughts about it and would u guys worried about it? 

monkey pox, std, mouth cancer, anal cancer.

Guest Disease factories
On 7/16/2024 at 7:51 AM, Guest curious said:

Yes, you are at much higher risk of contracting an STD in a sauna than you are almost anywhere else. Those places are full of people with diseases and who are spreading disease. If you want to see why there are such high rates of HIV in the gay community, just visit a sauna

On the other hand, if there is any specific STD that you would like to acquire, just let us know. Members here can probably tell you which sauna to visit at what time to get the disease that you are looking for.

Your question is sensible and you already know the answer. If you value your health, stay away from these STD factories and the people who frequent them.

Guest San Onsen Curious
On 6/14/2024 at 9:56 PM, yhtang said:

Correct, I was talking to one of the Malay guys. 

I think you were the one I talked to about the traffic being heavy outside while we were in the hot pool.  But you appeared tired, so I refrained from interacting with you.

Just wondering since this is Malaysia and that San Onsen is a family onsen where parents might bring their kids into the onsen as well, do you get death stares from those parents or are they actually cool about having their kids watch nude men walking around showing their tools? I always wanted to go and try but was kinda worried of those stares. I don't mind or shy about people watching me naked though but you know la those more conservative people might just approach you and talk you off.

8 hours ago, Guest San Onsen Curious said:

Just wondering since this is Malaysia and that San Onsen is a family onsen where parents might bring their kids into the onsen as well, do you get death stares from those parents or are they actually cool about having their kids watch nude men walking around showing their tools? I always wanted to go and try but was kinda worried of those stares. I don't mind or shy about people watching me naked though but you know la those more conservative people might just approach you and talk you off.

Just went today, luckily there were no children. But tbh if there was, what were those parents you referring to even thinking? It’s an openly nude onsen, if they didn’t wanna let their children see naked people, they’re definitely in the wrong place and they can shove their glaring eyes up where no sun has ever shine. At least that’s how I would personally feel. Maybe the facility needs to have some warnings to the parents who brings their children or better yet, don’t allow children in. 

55 minutes ago, BbtChiBoi said:

Just went today, luckily there were no children. But tbh if there was, what were those parents you referring to even thinking? It’s an openly nude onsen, if they didn’t wanna let their children see naked people, they’re definitely in the wrong place and they can shove their glaring eyes up where no sun has ever shine. At least that’s how I would personally feel. Maybe the facility needs to have some warnings to the parents who brings their children or better yet, don’t allow children in. 

But be honest, generally the age limit for wet areas such as spas, health clubs, jacuzzis, saunas, steam rooms, and onsen is 16 years and older, and children are not allowed to enter. Mainly due to children's health and safety concerns. Maybe the management and owners should enforce a children's policy.

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

Guest San Onsen Curious
5 hours ago, BbtChiBoi said:

Thx for ur reply. I would really love to go there and exhibit one day. Been to japan onsen on few ocassions and I felt very secured to exhibit there as it is their culture to be in full nude at onsens. Somehow when I patronise the saunas or public pools in malaysia I don't feel confident enough to exhibit due to our more conservative culture here.

Anyway were there other nude men during ur visit or were u the only one? 

Guest San Onsen Curious
4 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

But be honest, generally the age limit for wet areas such as spas, health clubs, jacuzzis, saunas, steam rooms, and onsen is 16 years and older, and children are not allowed to enter. Mainly due to children's health and safety concerns. Maybe the management and owners should enforce a children's policy.

Children below 12 are allowed to public baths in japan. So I guess it should be allowed here too. But u know la our kids here will get very curious or unnecessarily excited if they see other nude strangers. Thought it might cause their parents to feel uneasy.

1 hour ago, Guest San Onsen Curious said:

Children below 12 are allowed to public baths in japan. So I guess it should be allowed here too. But u know la our kids here will get very curious or unnecessarily excited if they see other nude strangers. Thought it might cause their parents to feel uneasy.

Haha 😛 True true and glad to know that others country has started 12 years old an above. In Malaysia are still 16 years old an above. 

7 hours ago, BbtChiBoi said:

Indeed yesterday have good crowd... But after 8pm there a gang of Malay brothers go in... That time I was just resting at the locker area... After they go in, I don feel like going back ady... Not sure if anyone want to share the scene after they go in

Guest San Onsen Curious
2 hours ago, TT123 said:

Indeed yesterday have good crowd... But after 8pm there a gang of Malay brothers go in... That time I was just resting at the locker area... After they go in, I don feel like going back ady... Not sure if anyone want to share the scene after they go in

What did the brothers do to make that scene? Maybe u can elaborate? Hehhee...

2 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Haha 😛 True true and glad to know that others country has started 12 years old an above. In Malaysia are still 16 years old an above. 

That is the legal marriage age lo as 16 is considered that one can make his/her own decisions. But as malaysian parents mentality is still as long as their children is still not yet 30, they are still kids n can't make own decisions. Hahahaha...

I seriously love japan onsens n will try to go back there to visit again if got chance. I get to see nude men of all ages. I was hoping to be able to do that when they announce the opening of san onsen but unfortunately they can't enforce the compulsory nudity rule haihhhh...

1 hour ago, Guest San Onsen Curious said:

What did the brothers do to make that scene? Maybe u can elaborate? Hehhee...

That is the legal marriage age lo as 16 is considered that one can make his/her own decisions. But as malaysian parents mentality is still as long as their children is still not yet 30, they are still kids n can't make own decisions. Hahahaha...

I seriously love japan onsens n will try to go back there to visit again if got chance. I get to see nude men of all ages. I was hoping to be able to do that when they announce the opening of san onsen but unfortunately they can't enforce the compulsory nudity rule haihhhh...

Haha because this is Malaysia. Welcome to Malaysia.

On 7/21/2024 at 6:58 AM, Guest San Onsen Curious said:

Thx for ur reply. I would really love to go there and exhibit one day. Been to japan onsen on few ocassions and I felt very secured to exhibit there as it is their culture to be in full nude at onsens. Somehow when I patronise the saunas or public pools in malaysia I don't feel confident enough to exhibit due to our more conservative culture here.

Anyway were there other nude men during ur visit or were u the only one? 

I felt the same at first, but the somewhat nudist lifestyle I developed in America has made me realize you can't please everyone in your life. If there are no rules against nudity in the facility then fuck other's opinions. It's already hard enough to be shunned as gays in this country, now we can't be comfortable doing our own thing behind closed doors? Yeah, life is too short for that kind of bs. Pardon my French.

To answer your question, there were a few at around 6, but more started coming around 7. All Chinese, mostly my age around 30-40 ish, all in different shapes and sizes. Most of them use towels to cover themselves, only a few shy lambs use disposable trunks.

I was able to do some tugging at the open shower area with a few guys but I'm not used to doing more than that in such an open area with multiple guys so I chickened out. To the guys from KSL Onsen who are reading this, sorry for not continuing further, I just wanna be safe and not get kicked out, so no hard feelings haha

Guest WatchYouDo

I am more towards watching people doing it. Instead of doing it.

is there any place that can meet that?

dark room was fun … but cant see clearly

shower also very rare people doing it.

Guest San Onsen Curious
1 hour ago, BbtChiBoi said:

I felt the same at first, but the somewhat nudist lifestyle I developed in America has made me realize you can't please everyone in your life. If there are no rules against nudity in the facility then fuck other's opinions. It's already hard enough to be shunned as gays in this country, now we can't be comfortable doing our own thing behind closed doors? Yeah, life is too short for that kind of bs. Pardon my French.

To answer your question, there were a few at around 6, but more started coming around 7. All Chinese, mostly my age around 30-40 ish, all in different shapes and sizes. Most of them use towels to cover themselves, only a few shy lambs use disposable trunks.

I was able to do some tugging at the open shower area with a few guys but I'm not used to doing more than that in such an open area with multiple guys so I chickened out. To the guys from KSL Onsen who are reading this, sorry for not continuing further, I just wanna be safe and not get kicked out, so no hard feelings haha

Ya I get where u're coming from. I agree that life as a gay in malaysia is already hard enough so we just need a safe place to be ourselves without bothering others. It's not like we are engaging in any acts in front of the watchful eyes. We are all guys after all so nothing weird about looking at cocks anyways hahaha.

Oh so there are people who are still shy and covering up yea? If I go then I will be exhibiting bare. Just hope they have a flat hot stone bed to lie down just like the bath houses in japan where I could just lie down exposing my cock hahahah.

Do u live around there? When are u planning to visit again? Perhaps I could join u on your next visit so at least I know I am not alone hahaha.

Guest San Onsen Curious
6 minutes ago, Guest WatchYouDo said:

I am more towards watching people doing it. Instead of doing it.

is there any place that can meet that?

dark room was fun … but cant see clearly

shower also very rare people doing it.

Perhaps u can go to bukit komanwel in bukit jalil. There are ppl who go nude n play in public.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.