Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

1 hour ago, Guest ghft said:

anyone know gfkl new link do pm me tq

GFKL is a very private group with many info but sadly not easy to join as malaysia is not lgbt friendly country. Do read the group about section before requesting to join, below is the new link shared by the mamasan. Good luck 👇

https://t.me/+WsF6l-vMyk05ODI1

Edited by bradkoi

Guest sadko
16 hours ago, Guest First timer from Kampung said:

In otot otot now, don't know what to do, it's so dark there.

There are a few handsome Chinese there, muscular as well, and a muscular Malay too!

how was your session? anything interesting happened?

Guest First timer  from Kampung
On 9/25/2024 at 1:50 PM, Guest sadko said:

how was your session? anything interesting happened?

Will reply you later.

On 9/23/2024 at 4:40 PM, Guest First timer from Kampung said:

Hi , I am visiting Selangor these 2days. Never been a sauna before, and still a virgin. Very scared, don't know what to do. I am interested in visiting sauna. Any recommendations? 

I am not shy to be fully naked, since I am from Kampung, where people are often less clothed there. But I am very scared at communicating with people.

I am

Male, Chinese, late 20s, 170cm, body shape more to skinny-fat type, look like "malnutrition". Still a virgin. Not bottom, not top either. Look like a 宅男。But very horny since I didn't masturbate for 10days already.

I prefer non fat guys, non hairy guys, Non sissy. So far, I am not yet ready for fucking or being fucked.

Thus, I am not bringing any condom.

Any advice guys about what to do? And which sauna to go? And I do not drive, wish it is near public transport.

will be going to sauna at today and tomorrow, sep 23, 24, Mon and Tue.

Thanks.

Last day in KL. Wanna go back to Kampung in 2 hours more later. Who wanna play? In various LRT station toilet now.

The quote is my stat. Notice, I only prefer non fat guys. And for your info, I am not attractive as well. 

Very skinny, looks like malnutrition for city guys. In dark, I could/might look like a teen for some people. But don't worry,  I am already in late 20s.

41 minutes ago, Guest First timer from Kampung said:

Last day in KL. Wanna go back to Kampung in 2 hours more later. Who wanna play? In various LRT station toilet now.

The quote is my stat. Notice, I only prefer non fat guys. And for your info, I am not attractive as well. 

Very skinny, looks like malnutrition for city guys. In dark, I could/might look like a teen for some people. But don't worry,  I am already in late 20s.

Hehe.. No more. Already shot with random guy in the toilet. We didn't even do it inside cubicle, but in the standing area. Hehehehehe.

Shot too much... Then one straight guy came in saw my still-hard cock, although I pretended to be peeing, but based on his expression, he sure knew what had happened. Especially, I shot a lot and on the ground. Hehehee...

Guest Fit Uncle

First timer from Kampung

I like your type, like your style!  Let us know when you will be in town again. You can enjoy doing the same things at otot2 where nobody will judge. 

Guest Gomunba

Went to Tangan Wellness Spa SS2 twice. And both sessions were pretty sensual.

No happy ending (yet! Haha) but the masseur kept on massaging my nipple and butt. I might go there again for the third time, and push the button further and see what happens.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Gomunba said:

No happy ending (yet! Haha) but the masseur kept on massaging my nipple and butt. I might go there again for the third time, and push the button further and see what happens.

Both sessions same masseurs?

Can share their names?

11 hours ago, Guest Gomunba said:

Male masseurs?

I'm going to KL on the 12th of Oct for a company meeting. But I am going earlier so I can spend time by myself. I want to visit as many saunas as possible. 

I've been to otot2 and was wondering about the others. My experience there was amazing. Fucked at least 10 cuties that night in the open. Would like some suggestions and guidance on how to get to some new ones. Or maybe some info about the sauna. 

I remember the last time I went to otot2. It was a disaster to find. I wondered the streets for an hour before I found the place. Lol.

Anyway I'm 36. Versatile. I am bulky fit and would prefer short twinks for bottoms and tall bulky men for tops. Don't really care much for age. It would be a great help if anyone could give me some tips. 😊

5 hours ago, Jayjay00 said:

I'm going to KL on the 12th of Oct for a company meeting. But I am going earlier so I can spend time by myself. I want to visit as many saunas as possible. 

I've been to otot2 and was wondering about the others. My experience there was amazing. Fucked at least 10 cuties that night in the open. Would like some suggestions and guidance on how to get to some new ones. Or maybe some info about the sauna. 

I remember the last time I went to otot2. It was a disaster to find. I wondered the streets for an hour before I found the place. Lol.

Anyway I'm 36. Versatile. I am bulky fit and would prefer short twinks for bottoms and tall bulky men for tops. Don't really care much for age. It would be a great help if anyone could give me some tips. 😊

i think otot2 is the most popular gay sauna in KL.

There are several others like oops, kakiku, sweaters, 52 forest, etc, but i think it would be fair to say they are all smaller/ less busy than otot. 

Since you had such an amazing experience at otot previously, why not just re-visit? 

4 hours ago, And then said:

There are several others like oops, kakiku, sweaters, 52 forest, etc, but i think it would be fair to say they are all smaller/ less busy than otot. 

Since you had such an amazing experience at otot previously, why not just re-visit? 

Thank you. Yep I am going back there. But I want to try out others too. Since I have 2 days worth of downtime before my work begins. Hehe. 

14 hours ago, And then said:

out of all the one you suggested + otot which one is most best for having fun and the prices

7 hours ago, PotQuota123 said:

out of all the one you suggested + otot which one is most best for having fun and the prices

i am not sure there is a "best"

maybe pick one which is convenient for you

the crowd type may be somewhat different as well, so depends on what you are after

3 hours ago, And then said:

i am not sure there is a "best"

maybe pick one which is convenient for you

the crowd type may be somewhat different as well, so depends on what you are after

Good idea. Hehe... Thinking of trying Chakran. Heard it's mostly Indian patrons. That'd be a new experience for me. 

23 hours ago, beemovie20012001 said:

Was in the group before my telegram being hacked and need to rejoin 5e group and hopefully got approved again 

1 week already why mamasan gfkl so hard to approve?! is it bcoz im not malaysian or singaporean?? i need all the valueable infos & reviews for my KL + JB gay staycation next month 😢

New encounter. He raised my arms to access my pits. I was delighted as I love a good lick there. Instead he took a deep sniff. I was surprised. He went to my other side and buried his nose in my hairy pit. Such an odd experience for me. Yesterday, it occurred again by someone else. We all get turned on by different stimuli. 

Sweaters Tuesday naked theme

Reached around 4:30pm there ppl around 5 pax. The place bigger than I thought. Just 1 floor maze with shower area and wc next to locker room and rest area. Maze most open and some private rooms (changing room?) Small sauna machine need to ask the master to turn on if you want to use. The maze quite dark so can have fun anywhere. The naked theme come with tiny small towel for clean the mess up not for cover anything. Just walk naked no need to cover that feel nice. I stayed until 7pm peak around 10-12 pax. I heard Thursday more crowded. I wish they do Sat - Sun (or everyday) naked theme too. The place not bad. Mix young and old. Chub and fit. Will try again next time.

1 hour ago, imacub said:

Sweaters Tuesday naked theme

Reached around 4:30pm there ppl around 5 pax. The place bigger than I thought. Just 1 floor maze with shower area and wc next to locker room and rest area. Maze most open and some private rooms (changing room?) Small sauna machine need to ask the master to turn on if you want to use. The maze quite dark so can have fun anywhere. The naked theme come with tiny small towel for clean the mess up not for cover anything. Just walk naked no need to cover that feel nice. I stayed until 7pm peak around 10-12 pax. I heard Thursday more crowded. I wish they do Sat - Sun (or everyday) naked theme too. The place not bad. Mix young and old. Chub and fit. Will try again next time.

Were there a lot of action on a weekday evening? The last time I went there one of the frequent patrons mentioned that most of the action occurs on Sat/Sun. I might check it out on a weekday if there's action there hehe. 

He was very gentle and teased my nipples. Played with my cock when his fingers were not on my nipples but he focussed more on top. I reached for his cock and felt it harden in my palm. As typical, we attracted others and more hands joined the fray. More cocks too. He started licking my nipples and went shivers up my spine. Others were handling my cock as I theirs. In due time, he came on my hand and moved away. With his warm cum on my hand I clasped another buttcheek as the owner’s cock was thrusting in and out of my mouth. He decided it wasn’t time for him yet and he pulled away to recover before striking again. I went to clean up. When I returned, nipple guy approached me again and began his magic on my chest. I moaned and groaned, feeling my cock respond too. I directed his head and he kindly tongued my happy nipples, bringing ecstasy. All the while, he consciously stayed away from my cock. I leaned backwards as he continued gentle but dedicated and focussed arousal on my nipples. Occasional participation from others heightened my sensations. He was driving me mad and I brought his hand to my cock which was pleading for some attention, if not release. He refused. What sort of torture was this?! I tried again and again to bring him to my cock but he steadfastly stayed his fingers and attention on my nipples, giving in here and there with salacious and absolutely delicious licks and sucks. I was really losing it. Sensing my desperation, he brought another person’s hand to my cock to ease my suffering. It felt wrong and like a betrayal. He began to move away, I pulled him back but I had spoilt the session, like I had crossed a line. He left and although I was high from all that nipple stimulation and had a hand actively working my hard cock, I couldn’t shake off a feeling of disappointment at not waiting out to see what he would do to me. Next time, nipple man, next time. I shall prevail. Next time. 

On 10/10/2024 at 7:46 AM, Baredom said:

New encounter. He raised my arms to access my pits. I was delighted as I love a good lick there. Instead he took a deep sniff. I was surprised. He went to my other side and buried his nose in my hairy pit. Such an odd experience for me. Yesterday, it occurred again by someone else. We all get turned on by different stimuli. 

Ha ha, yes sometimes the unforeseen can also irritate or even make you nervous what is going on after that. ha ha

But some guys get aroused by certain smells or tastes.

One time coming from the outside I was sweaty and my date told me not to shower but sniffed on me like a dog. ha ha

On 10/11/2024 at 6:29 PM, oceanbluwaves said:

what is the crowd of otot2 like?

Best is to make one visit and see. Difficult for a general description of crowd because it depends on timings and also on other factors (public holiday, weekend, normal weekday...)

It doesn't cost a fortune, maybe slightly more than some mee goreng at some food stall but probably you get other food variety at the sauna... There were some descriptions earlier on. Just scroll back and read.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.