Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Guest
12 minutes ago, Guest lookin said:

look for robohomies on instagram and request to follow. i’ll dm you there :)

Sorry I don’t use social media accounts anymore. 

Your email address doesnt work? 

Guest lookin
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Sorry I don’t use social media accounts anymore. 

Your email address doesnt work? 

Oh. its a disposable email and apparently i just realized i can’t reply from the mail. 

anyway, i made a new one! robohomies at gmail dot com 

if anyone wanted to be worshipped, please email me ;)

Guest Guest
14 minutes ago, Guest lookin said:

Oh. its a disposable email and apparently i just realized i can’t reply from the mail. 

anyway, i made a new one! robohomies at gmail dot com 

if anyone wanted to be worshipped, please email me ;)

Done

So many operasi these days. Maybe azam malaysia baru? Though if things have really change, these places shouldve been closed already so i guess its just same old stories lol cari duit utk raya.

4 hours ago, Bandar Utama said:

Hahaha calm down you guys. I'm just 27. Lol did not go to KJ park anymore as got satisfied in Sweaters already haha. And I heard two guys were caught by the police last Thursday? Same day I was there. Scaryyyy

Mind to tell ? How they caught ? 

Guest CHI BSC
On 6/11/2018 at 10:04 PM, errr2 said:

Saw this guy on hornet and not sure if he is MB or not, texted him, made offer and had the best time ever.

Name: Evan 

35147091_10156589632922834_2330445956274716672_n.thumb.jpg.dfc266c1763f40df8885ceca17775b4c.jpg

Face wise 7/10 cute and boyish, very good attitude and willing to accommodate. 

35148740_10156589635307834_5254844039424901120_n.thumb.jpg.abb4db91db5acb8d0f1e85f2e4d43a89.jpg

Body 7/10: got a bit of meat but he's huggable and nice.

No massage as he wasn't interested, but sex was amazing, he did all I asked him to do, had the best mouth ever, almost came when he sucked me. He has got a nice thick cock, about 6'5'', but what is good is his hole, he ride like a horny boy and moan like crazy, the facial expression he give show he is enjoying and liked the sex. 

Overall, would recommend him and go back to him. Paid 300 and didn't regret at all despite the higher price range. PM me if interested in contacts. 

The first pic looks like it was taken at CHI Fitness in BSC. Can't really see his face, but don't think I've ever seen him around.

10 hours ago, Jsoo6868 said:

Mind to tell ? How they caught ? 

Not sure I just saw in the other thread two guys got caught Thursday evening. I was sucked there that night, when we were done, saw one mobile police car patrolling around. True enough, there were some who got caught. Maybe caught in the act, no idea. Thinking of going there tonight but maybe earlier like 8pm haha

28 minutes ago, zacron said:

Maybe i can see u there? But monday next week lol

35 minutes ago, Bandar Utama said:

Will there be people in Sweaters on a Monday? Thinking of going there at 6. Hmm..

Have never go on a weekday. Usually there on weekend only. How’s the crowd?

** It takes rain and sunshine to make a rainbow **

5 hours ago, Bandar Utama said:

Not sure I just saw in the other thread two guys got caught Thursday evening. I was sucked there that night, when we were done, saw one mobile police car patrolling around. True enough, there were some who got caught. Maybe caught in the act, no idea. Thinking of going there tonight but maybe earlier like 8pm haha

I was there but you didn't turn up. You are at sweater. Haha

1 hour ago, Muffin78901 said:

Hai seems like I miss out alot. What is that sweater

A place men alike meet, hangout and have fun. Lol... it’s in Kelana Jaya. But some people prefer MM or KK or Otot2. People staying in Subang, PJ, this is the nearest place to go to

** It takes rain and sunshine to make a rainbow **

4 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

Hey Guys, 

i just want to inform you all that 

if interested to try Yoga Massage, just inform me 

Thank you & Best regards 

- Sensual Massage T 

Can pm more details wat is yoga massage and how different is it compare to tuina in term of benefit?

Guest bottom
10 hours ago, hornybottom said:

i went to sweaters. nice place. i got fucked by few guys there.

but its mainly uncles and out of shape kind of uncles lar...not much choices...

2 hours ago, Bandar Utama said:

I could have fucked you lollll. I fucked two guys there consecutively, both in the couch. First one was quite huge, second one was cuter. Haha

yeah i was fucked on a coach but it was just me there. would like to have more tops to fuck me. maybe we can have a line or wechat group to organise fuck party.

On 6/16/2018 at 10:32 PM, Guest Guest_evan said:

Tried Evan recommended by Errr2 today.

i rented a hotel and he met me there. Greeted me with all smile. Super boyish and nice to talk to. 

What i I must say is his performance on bed. His moan when I entered him is something that lingers in my head till now. And he has a great ass. His cock is really nice too, got shocked when he pulled down his underwear. Thick and nice. He sucks like a champion too.

overall 9/10

i paid 300 + 50 tips. No regrets. 

hey man! can i have his contact no? thanks in advance

On 6/11/2018 at 10:04 PM, errr2 said:

Saw this guy on hornet and not sure if he is MB or not, texted him, made offer and had the best time ever.

Name: Evan 

Face wise 7/10 cute and boyish, very good attitude and willing to accommodate. 

Body 7/10: got a bit of meat but he's huggable and nice.

No massage as he wasn't interested, but sex was amazing, he did all I asked him to do, had the best mouth ever, almost came when he sucked me. He has got a nice thick cock, about 6'5'', but what is good is his hole, he ride like a horny boy and moan like crazy, the facial expression he give show he is enjoying and liked the sex. 

Overall, would recommend him and go back to him. Paid 300 and didn't regret at all despite the higher price range. PM me if interested in contacts. 

Can PM his contact. Thks

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.