Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Hi..bboy’s site seems to be down again..anyone heard of anything whether the place is raided again? Or its just maintenance done on the website..huhu.. do u guys also think sempurna is safe to visit nowadays?

1 hour ago, Guest Ary said:

Hi..bboy’s site seems to be down again..anyone heard of anything whether the place is raided again? Or its just maintenance done on the website..huhu.. do u guys also think sempurna is safe to visit nowadays?

Yep. I msged my regular boy and according to him the polis went up on Sunday. My boy at that time went to 99 buy water and on his way back saw three men who he think look like polis so he didn’t dare go up. They came down half hour later. According to his friends they were polis and checking the shop license. Good thing no customer at that time and the boys dont stay there. 

37 minutes ago, Guest Giorgio said:

Saw Giorgio back to fresh tmn desa. How's his skills like? He looks a bit older but seems to have a very nice package and the bad boy face

Safe or not to go?

45 minutes ago, Guest Giorgio said:

Saw Giorgio back to fresh tmn desa. How's his skills like? He looks a bit older but seems to have a very nice package and the bad boy face

Very playful nature and yes big tool 

Guest Giorgio
13 minutes ago, Guest Ary said:

Safe or not to go?

Take outcall lo

6 minutes ago, Guest Fresh said:

Very playful nature and yes big tool 

Good to know. Think can screw gao gao ady

Guest bottom
1 hour ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

WARNING

cyber scam photo/video collector is out again. Be careful guys...  It might one day a police come knocking your door showing those photo saying you in crime... 

Be be be very careful...

talking about andrew1212...just beware of this guy...

Guest Giorgio
4 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

Don worry. Once they see your ah pon face and unfit body you wont have anybody being pushy to you. Most probably you will be the pushy one there.

Don't be so mean lah. He was cute in his way and I certainly won't mind playing with him

Guest Bottom
4 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

Don worry. Once they see your ah pon face and unfit body you wont have anybody being pushy to you. Most probably you will be the pushy one there.

Ya lo same same u lo ah lao pon face and saggy body going round pushing.  Still the China handsome massage the best of the world.

Guest Bottom
7 hours ago, Guest alas said:

i accidentally misplaced my fresh taman desa contact no, anybody has it ? thanks a lot

i asked cause Giorgio is there on the website :wub:

Lazy bugger just search la. If not don’t go la. CCB

Guest Charmingdistrict

Lately tried Adam +60 11 1002 1664. He is doing his own home Spa.

Ex sadomen Spa Setapak branch therapist.

His Malay kampung massage is invigorating. He also massages the best urut batin.

Guest Bottom
11 minutes ago, Guest Charmingdistrict said:

His Malay kampung massage is invigorating. He also massages the best urut batin.

Not sado at all. More like playing only. Only the best China massage is goodest for mangoohood

Guest Guest Charmingdistrict
6 hours ago, adrianadrian said:

got extra? hows his look? handsome?

Handsome n manly from Sabah. Slim fit. With very well defined chest and abs. No extra. Home spa clean. Proper massage. Go for manhood massage if u feel horny. No extra though

Guest Charmingdistrict
6 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

Not sado at all. More like playing only. Only the best China massage is goodest for mangoohood

The China masseur apparently contracted AIDS. Now he’s back in China for treatment. Heard his skin had spots and he gone down in weight. Pls don’t go for extras. If u feel horny just get urut batin.

Guest Charming District
7 hours ago, adrianadrian said:

got extra? hows his look? handsome?

U could also buy the lintah oil for ur urut batin. It  Enhanced ur penis muscle, make it harder n longer, and prolongs ejaculation. 

7 hours ago, Guest Charmingdistrict said:

how much the massage plus urut batin?

5 hours ago, mik3 said:

how much the massage plus urut batin?

RM60 for one hour traditional massage Note: NO hanky Panky as he will not allow you touch him

RM30 for 15 minutes proper urut batin. Note: He will not allow you or help you to release your Cum at the end of the session.

The session is done at PV21 condominium Setapak at one of his rented room solely for massage session. Shower outside as common toilet

Do take note that other rooms are occupied by other tenants. You may see other people in living room 

Guys, I am unfollowing this forum to avoid any trouble caused by G_M and his beloved animals that G_M always related him with me  even I already declare I have nothing to do or deal with him including already used the function to Block ignored user.... Have a nice fun in the forum LOL....Bye Bye

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

RM60 for one hour traditional massage Note: NO hanky Panky as he will not allow you touch him

RM30 for 15 minutes proper urut batin. Note: He will not allow you or help you to release your Cum at the end of the session.

The session is done at PV21 condominium Setapak at one of his rented room solely for massage session. Shower outside as common toilet

Do take note that other rooms are occupied by other tenants. You may see other people in living room 

thanks

Guest Busybody andrew1212
1 hour ago, dyeo35 said:

Yeh who ah?

One very angelic male...god like man, tall, mascular, big blue eyes, big tool, tight but, loose arse,body smooth like silk

so now u know so don’t be Kei Poh anymore

Went to Day Thermos Sauna yesterday in Bukit Bintang at around 3-5pm. (Anyone else here also in there around the same time?) Quite a number of people but no action and seems like everyone’s shy and waiting for someone else to initiate some action. So I dared myself and let loose my towel in the sauna and that’s when other people became more daring and removed theirs as well. And the rest is.. well, history. Haha

Just curious, since raids have been pretty frequent these days in spa centers and clubs, how come this sauna seems pretty fine to think it’s in the center of the city and I think quite close to some police stations? Just wondering.

Guest Like I said
23 minutes ago, Bandar Utama said:

Went to Day Thermos Sauna yesterday in Bukit Bintang at around 3-5pm. (Anyone else here also in there around the same time?) Quite a number of people but no action and seems like everyone’s shy and waiting for someone else to initiate some action. So I dared myself and let loose my towel in the sauna and that’s when other people became more daring and removed theirs as well. And the rest is.. well, history. Haha

Just curious, since raids have been pretty frequent these days in spa centers and clubs, how come this sauna seems pretty fine to think it’s in the center of the city and I think quite close to some police stations? Just wondering.

A very good point you mentioned how come Thermos Sauna located right in the city center "escaped" being raided. Considering Thermos is only a stone's throw away from BlueBoy Club which was raided last month. That's because the recent raids on a few gay massage spa was more for worker's abusing their tourist visa and worked illegally. The police also raided many many straight massage spas that provide women masseurs simply because many of these women have no work permits and some massage operators have no operating licence. 

So I leave it you to draw your own conclusion whether recent raids is actually "targeted at PLUs". As far as I know NONE of the saunas like Thermos was raided. So if you guys wanna "menakutkan diri tanpa sebab" be my guest.

Anyone try Old klang road ken massage center before ? 

Buddy tell me is naked massage 

I Facebook message them, he said is clean massage but must tip 50 ringgit. 

Guest Bottom
1 hour ago, Bandar Utama said:

Usually most bottoms are shy and will not initiate first..all waiting for top to start...my experience so far la..

45 minutes ago, Guest Keith said:

Anyone try Old klang road ken massage center before ? 

Buddy tell me is naked massage 

I Facebook message them, he said is clean massage but must tip 50 ringgit. 

tried last time the masseur wear underwear only..not naked..but that time is before they apply additional rm50 compulsory tips

3 hours ago, maleire said:

Anybody tried these two before? Seems to be new but I am suspicious also, too good looking to be true. Hope I am wrong. 

Screenshot_20181007-114000.jpg

Screenshot_20181007-113531.jpg

Ya I’m bout to ask as well. For “kun”His big cock seem delicious n tempting. I saw him profile before on Grindr. Just to share lil info  about him he staying at tang hotel Chinatown n charging rm250. I heard so many bad story bout Mb staying there so I’m not quite keen to take him unless someone had him before

Edited by Mly_B_Kul

On 9/29/2018 at 7:20 AM, CarlosJuanx10 said:

https://rent.men/Hulk_Bigdick

Finally tried this guy. (TIps: negotiable)

Massage: none offered

Dick: I'd say medium

Body: tight.. muscled.. arnd 68kg

Went straight to kissing. quite passionately.

he seems horny.. Dick got really hard

spend abt 20 mins just foreplay.. his nipple is great..

He sucked my cock.

then fuck like no tomorrow :D

No reply massage , can I know how long u wait for he reply whatsapp ?

6 hours ago, Guest Like I said said:

A very good point you mentioned how come Thermos Sauna located right in the city center "escaped" being raided. Considering Thermos is only a stone's throw away from BlueBoy Club which was raided last month. That's because the recent raids on a few gay massage spa was more for worker's abusing their tourist visa and worked illegally. The police also raided many many straight massage spas that provide women masseurs simply because many of these women have no work permits and some massage operators have no operating licence. 

So I leave it you to draw your own conclusion whether recent raids is actually "targeted at PLUs". As far as I know NONE of the saunas like Thermos was raided. So if you guys wanna "menakutkan diri tanpa sebab" be my guest.

Excellent comment!

You are not my only plan.

5 hours ago, mik3 said:

tried last time the masseur wear underwear only..not naked..but that time is before they apply additional rm50 compulsory tips

Tried this afternoon 

the local masseur is a geek spec looking stock boy, he is naked entire session and give happy ending. 

50 Ringgit is a must, because he let you cum. 

will not go back for massage, maybe for hand job 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.