Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 10/10/2018 at 3:16 AM, Hero Gagah said:

Me also expecting the same..newbie..huhu

You certainly would be able to see some naked guys.

Would need to be extremely lucky to see live action though (possibly in the showers), or blurry blurry in the steam room.

Unless you have night vision of a cat, then can see action in the dark areas

3 hours ago, AngMo said:

Is there any 'normal' (I.e. not gay only) massage place in the area of Jalan Bukit Bintang Where there are male masseur (younger guys) working who would be willing to massage me while I'm nude and perhaps give a happy ending? 

Just to feel safer than going to a gay place. 

I'll be there the next days. 

Edited by Mly_B_Kul

Guest Willing
54 minutes ago, firstimepassion said:

Hey....Im in Day Thermos now.....anyone wanna join me??

Some people here said the place is very quiet and not much people..is it true?

Can u give us a review?so that in future people will know about the place

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Guest Willing said:

Thanks.

Why need to give review? U go and do a review yourself la. Cibai.....

Guest Trinidad
8 hours ago, AngMo said:

Thanks. I would definitely ask for one when entering the place but perhaps that some of you know a place in or near Jalan Bukit Bintang where you know there are male masseur. 

Happened many times in other countries as well that you go for a straight male masseur in a normal massage place and then they agree to give you a sensual massage with happy ending without any sex from their side  

Try Aromann UOA 

nearby bukit bintang

straight male masseur 

11 hours ago, Guest Willing said:

Thanks.

True it is....it was such a dissppointment....just two middle aged guys with big fat bellies were loitering around, i was there for two hours but such a waste of time n money

35 minutes ago, firstimepassion said:

True it is....it was such a dissppointment....just two middle aged guys with big fat bellies were loitering around, i was there for two hours but such a waste of time n money

Yes! Day Thermos is quite quiet nowadays but still better than 52 Forest (The worst crowd sauna in KL, almost no people on weekday). Heard that Oops sauna also less crowd but my last visit was 6 months ago, wonder the crowd there improving or not?

Guest Willing
1 hour ago, firstimepassion said:

U shd have gone to Mandi Manda in old Klang road which is not far off from mid valley....trust me u will enjoy it

9 hours ago, Guest Willing said:

U shd have gone to Mandi Manda in old Klang road which is not far off from mid valley....trust me u will enjoy it

Perhaps, second choice is Otot otot 

On 10/12/2018 at 3:14 PM, Guest rony said:

may be you can try asking that you need male masseur . i got experienced that the male masseur had a good massage with happy ending 

how did you ask them? Did you ask at the start or end of massage? 

8 hours ago, Averagejoe99 said:

How’s Chakran sauna? Any review ?

I was in Chakran last month.  The facilities desperately need improving.  The water in the showers were cold. 

As for the patrons, when I visited, the majority of them were from the Indian sub-continent. 

1 hour ago, yhtang said:

I was in Chakran last month.  The facilities desperately need improving.  The water in the showers were cold. 

As for the patrons, when I visited, the majority of them were from the Indian sub-continent. 

Those sauna in Brickfields facilities wise damn bad!!!!

On 10/13/2018 at 8:23 AM, firstimepassion said:

I was there on Friday from 4-6 and there were few okays. Maybe people go earlier than later. 

Maybe about 5 nice looking guys, with okay bodies and one is even a grower. Quite friendly and willing. There was a handsome and a nice looking chinese. Another guy has nice body, good for romance. I think he didn’t go inside the steam, probably straight to the room as I did not see him after. Others are uncles. 

Guest Hunk uncle

I’m a Chinese uncle  man and I’m very keen to look for an fun  buddy. What I need is average body and look, clean dick, below 45 yo. I love hairy dick, Klang Valley is fine.contact me to free sex and blow job

Guest Oscar tan
On 10/11/2018 at 1:59 PM, romeooug said:

Thought of visiting Freshm2m Tmn Desa. Wondering if it's safe now to do so. Any idea?

U so very hot and very nice body, u like mature handsome man ? 

Contact me

i very very handsome like China masseur 

30 minutes ago, JCKLB said:

Yes he has a big tool. Lost his contact mind to share again

How was your experience with him? Big tool as in bigger than average ah? 

His contact is 01121868211.

Any other mbs to recommend? Preferably great top with big tool hehe

Dear DAWEI KL TUINA !

You sounded unfriendly to me and warn me don't be smart to you. Immediately, you blocked me under your another account: DaWei Woo. Is that necessary? To me, you are emotional and it looks like you are unprofessional in your profession because we just met today and I just undergo my first treatment in your premises. It's a discussion and no personal attack.

I simply request for manhood massage, 你已經出來做了還扮什麼專業。

Don't be overreacting or sensitive. Please manage your EQ and IQ. and learn "The Art of Dealing with People". Anyhow, thanks for your service and sincerely wish you all the best with your stupidity brain, shit face ! 

Guest Willing
59 minutes ago, Guest Tan said:

Dear DAWEI KL TUINA !

You sounded unfriendly to me and warn me don't be smart to you. Immediately, you blocked me under your another account: DaWei Woo. Is that necessary? To me, you are emotional and it looks like you are unprofessional in your profession because we just met today and I just undergo my first treatment in your premises. It's a discussion and no personal attack.

I simply request for manhood massage, 你已經出來做了還扮什麼專業。

Don't be overreacting or sensitive. Please manage your EQ and IQ. and learn "The Art of Dealing with People". Anyhow, thanks for your service and sincerely wish you all the best with your stupidity brain, shit face ! 

I don't think he provides any manhood massage...he must have thought u wanted some hanky panky massage

10 minutes ago, Guest Willing said:

I don't think he provides any manhood massage...he must have thought u wanted some hanky panky massage

I have money alright, simply request for shirtless massage me only.

so many pattern, who he think he is 

Guest Tua Tan
4 hours ago, Guest Tan said:

I have money alright, simply request for shirtless massage me only.

so many pattern, who he think he is 

So u have money, very great meh. Got money can bully others !!! 

Lucky he block u. So many pattern, who u think u are???

Guest Oscar tan
4 hours ago, Guest Tua Tan said:

So u have money, very great meh. Got money can bully others !!! 

Lucky he block u. So many pattern, who u think u are???

I drive uber, all pattern people also encounter.

Dawei Woo is a money boy, unprofessional in his professional career. 

18 minutes ago, Terence550 said:

Yes he did. Anyway, I hated those daily good morning and night spam messages. Those soliciting request even after the very next day. Yes he is emo., requesting for more referral  

Pity him. 

Uncle, you fuck him before is it? 

Dawei is unprofessional and emotional, please go for mental institution adjustment. 

56 minutes ago, Terence550 said:

Yes he did. Anyway, I hated those daily good morning and night spam messages. Those soliciting request even after the very next day. Yes he is emo., requesting for more referral  

Pity him. 

wrong person la...he wont even touch you or message you la...he has so many good looking admirers..why he want to see your face

are you sure you giot the right person..

post his face pic here

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.